Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (481156 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
smithsydny:
sorry I didn't apply for Messina..
lol
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by julescreativity: 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
esthermichey:
Still waiting for a reply please?
yes
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by julescreativity: 11:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
pls house concerning the family status document, please who is supposed to be the declarant, the parent or you yourself?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by julescreativity: 6:53am On Aug 10, 2017
since we will be going to vfs to submit visa application, please who are we to address the sponsorship letter to? vfs address or the embassy address?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 7:19am On Aug 10, 2017
julescreativity:
since we will be going to vfs to submit visa application, please who are we to address the sponsorship letter to? vfs address or the embassy address?
embassy
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by esthermichey: 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
What cash please?
decode:

Yes. And hold your cash in different denominations.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by esthermichey: 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
Also, am I to download and fill the CONSOLATO GENERALE D’ITALIA – LAGOS form as well?
esthermichey:
What cash please?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KenModi(m): 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
smithsydny:
All Siena candidates download and check your names..

If your name is crossed don't worry applying for visa.

Pls how did u get that list; how can one get the list for his/her university?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
KenModi:

Pls how did u get that list; how can one get the list for his/her university?
it was sent from the school sir
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KenModi(m): 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
esthermichey:
What cash please?

The cash is payment for the legalization of your documents; depending on how many you want to legalize.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KenModi(m): 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
esthermichey:
Also, am I to download and fill the CONSOLATO GENERALE D’ITALIA – LAGOS form as well?

Yes, download and fill it. Without which you won't be able to submit your documents. Infact the woman would send you out immediately.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 11, 2017
grin
KenModi:

Yes, download and fill it. Without which you won't be able to submit your documents. Infact the woman would send you out immediately.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 11, 2017
U can fill your visa application form with your phone..

Just download adobe fill and sign.. From play store..

And your good..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Phenmeson(m): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2017
Good morning all. I only need to legalize my documents Police report,affidavit of age & Birth certificate attestation in Italian Embassy in Lagos.
I need the steps because over here i just need to walk in to the Embassy & get it legalize. Tanx & God bless
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 11, 2017
Phenmeson:
Good morning all. I only need to legalize my documents Police report,affidavit of age & Birth certificate attestation in Italian Embassy in Lagos.
I need the steps because over here i just need to walk in to the Embassy & get it legalize. Tanx & God bless
over were?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Phenmeson(m): 11:51am On Aug 11, 2017
smithsydny:
over were?

In UK yu just have to walk in to their embassy & get it legalize while legalization of UK documents is done online & deliver to yur house by post.
Have downloaded the legalization form but dont know where to see booking for appointment & my NIG police report is expiring soon. I beg help yur boi oooo
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
Phenmeson:

In UK yu just have to walk in to their embassy & get it legalize while legalization of UK documents is done online & deliver to yur house by post.
Have downloaded the legalization form but dont know where to see booking for appointment & my NIG police report is expiring soon. I beg help yur boi oooo
EPP your Boi? cheesy grin pm me
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by theecaus(m): 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
Phenmeson:

UK is an EU nah,it should be more easier on your side bro
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Phenmeson(m): 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
theecaus:
UK is an EU nah,it should be more easier on your side bro

UK don comot for EU.
Na documents given to me by Nig govt i won legalize
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by theecaus(m): 12:37am On Aug 12, 2017
Phenmeson:

UK don comot for EU.
Na documents given to me by Nig govt i won legalize
ohhh sorry iono.....meet smith he will help you cheesy
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by oviidaniel(m): 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Agreline: 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
oviidaniel:

Please the booking for next week 17 legalization refused to book so booked for family reunion. Can I use it to legalize my educational documents? Its urgent pls help!

Boss I hail o, We met during pre-enrollment. About the booking, I cannnot really say.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by julescreativity: 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
Pls can one who is going for MSc. this year use a statement of account that someone else who went for MSc. last year used to apply for study visa. Can the former use the same statement of account that the later used for this year again?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
julescreativity:
Pls can one who is going for MSc. this year use a statement of account that someone else who went for MSc. last year used to apply for study visa. Can the former use the same statement of account that the later used for this year again?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by LuckyLadolce(m): 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
smithsydny:
This question strong oo grin
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
grin ;DI e heavy ooo i answered her already am surprise to see it oo
LuckyLadolce:
This question strong oo grin
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by LuckyLadolce(m): 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
julescreativity:
Hello, as long as the statement of account is suitable for the purpose you're using it for. Please go on! No need to panic about someone else has used it or whatever. It's your statement at the period forget about previous period. After all, one sponsor could be responsible for three students. It's all depends on his capacity. The statement of account just have to be recent one up to the current date. Then you are good. #NoFear

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KenModi(m): 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
oviidaniel:

Please the booking for next week 17 legalization refused to book so booked for family reunion. Can I use it to legalize my educational documents? Its urgent pls help!

You can use it to gain entrance into the embassy but if you would be attended to is a whole different issue.

Try it though since time isnt on ur side at the moment.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by julescreativity: 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
smithsydny:

wink
smithsydny:

I actually sent the questions simultaneously to you and to d group and luckily, both have been answered. tnx y'all. I appreciate.

but pls, wen is the deadline for study visa application?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Ohai4th: 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
Pls those going to politenico what name did u fill as ur contact person in the school on the visa form
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 14, 2017
julescreativity:

wink

I actually sent the questions simultaneously to you and to d group and luckily, both have been answered. tnx y'all. I appreciate.

but pls, wen is the deadline for study visa application?
I don't think anyone has any idea about.. Just get app ready before august ends..

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.