Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (481438 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 26, 2017
@ Dencotext hope u'v e-mailed vfs
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
Talented4real:
@ Dencotext hope u'v e-mailed vfs
Yes twice now and same similar answer that denotes waiting. What about your broda?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dencotext:
Yes twice now and same similar answer that denotes waiting. What about your broda?
same
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
Talented4real:

same
It boils down to the departure date. It's logical to attend to application based on date of departure rather than in a FIFO order. Or else many ppl will miss their flight and schedule. So those attended to put earlier dates than us. I put September 24 so it logically becomes urgent only this week if the crowd is much.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dencotext:
It boils down to the departure date. It's logical to attend to application based on date of departure rather than in a FIFO order. Or else many ppl will miss their flight and schedule. So those attended to put earlier dates than us. I put September 24 so it logically becomes urgent only this week if the crowd is much.
You can never tell the reason, Their is someone whose depature date was 27th, he applied on 5th and he collected his visa last week.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dencotext:
That is not the reason, don't be surprised That your application might have arrived at the embassy a week after you submited, abuja vfs is the problem i guess they are using Nipost in the name of courier. service delivery in Nigeria sucks.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
Talented4real:

That is not the reason, don't be surprised That your application might have arrived at the embassy a week after you submited, abuja vfs is the problem i guess they are using Nipost in the name of courier. service delivery in Nigeria sucks.
Hahahaha...so funny! Am chatting with geektobi now who applied one week after me. He has arrived Messina now while we are still in the unknowing here at VFS Abuja.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 27, 2017
ok
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by rowenagold(f): 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hello, so i would like to ask a question, kindly share if you have a credible answer, i mean if you have done it before, or know someone who did this

i want to book my flight via the turkish airline, but select a flight with an overnight layover, so i can tour istanbul.
I will purchase the turkish visa for $40 online and book an overnight stay at a hotel), and the next day ill be enroute venice.
so my question is, is there any restriction on those who have just a study visa, from visiting other countries on their route to the destination (Venice-italy)

is there a law that says i must arrive my intended destination first?

Thanks all
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
Talented4real:
ok
The only news I got today is an email from my school which was sent to italy embassy Lagos on my behalf. I was cc on it!
I now believe you that the courier service VFS Abuja is using made our parcel to arrive the embassy almost two weeks later. What a shame that it is today the embassy is working on my application.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 8:02am On Sep 28, 2017
KenModi:
Show me that man/woman wey talk say God no dey exist, make I gist am my experience so e go follow me praise God.

I have collected my visa to the glory of God.

All the stress, sleepless nights, prayers and novenas even three days dry fasting wasn't in vain.

God you are wonderful.

List of documents submitted:

- Visa form (filled on pc or mobile)
- All legalized documents
- DOV
- Letter of admission
- Bio data
- Sponsorship letter (with dad's company letter headed paper)
- Sponsor's statement of account
- Sponsor's pension savings account statement
- Documents of sponsor's landed properties
- Certificate of registration of sponsor's company
- Photocophy of sponsor's driver's license
- Two passport photographs
- Two coloured photocopies of my passport data page
- Flight reservation
- Hotel reservation
- Coloured photocopy of my Austrian visa

Note: No insurance!

Also, don't be fooled by the lies told by agents and their likes at the gate of the Italian consulate of "oh you must have 5 million or 7 million in ur account".

If you are going for masters, and you have at least 2.5 million and you are being sponsored by your dad or mum with all the necessary documents submitted plus prayers and fasting, you wld be given a visa!

I am a testimony!

Shout out to smithsydny and geekytobi. I bless God for using you guys to assist me on the journey to getting my visa.

Aint getting carried away. I know the struggle has just begun. One chapter has closed, another one is abt to be opened.

Baba God is in control.

Dude, check your mail.
It is very urgent
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Chinuaj: 10:00am On Sep 28, 2017
rowenagold:
Hello, so i would like to ask a question, kindly share if you have a credible answer, i mean if you have done it before, or know someone who did this

i want to book my flight via the turkish airline, but select a flight with an overnight layover, so i can tour istanbul.
I will purchase the turkish visa for $40 online and book an overnight stay at a hotel), and the next day ill be enroute venice.
so my question is, is there any restriction on those who have just a study visa, from visiting other countries on their route to the destination (Venice-italy)

is there a law that says i must arrive my intended destination first?

Thanks all
it is possible if you have the Turkish visa.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
My visa application is ready for pick up
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Patechezz: 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
Dencotext:

Goodluck
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by baller10: 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
I ♡ This group
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by baller10: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
Dencotext:
Hope you got your visa today?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
baller10:

Hope you got your visa today?
Yes, I have been given the visa
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 8:52am On Sep 30, 2017
Hello All,

This is my valedictory speech. You have blessed me with your posts on nairaland and please forgive me for asking many questions, cracking jokes and my English. Now I have achieved my aim. Guess what? God's favorite pikin have been granted National Visa D, multiple entry, for one year!! Nobody can pray for anything better... I cannot wish for anything better... but I know all along that God loves me and won't forsake me for all the many many years wey I don serve am till I can now call myself "God's favorite pikin"... devil fought me till the last moment, people abandoned me, some thought I won't make it... but WHO CAN BELIEVE THE REPORT OF THE LORD? TO WHOM HAS THE ARM OF THE ALMIGHTY BEEN REVEALED TO?... i am crying now... when God told me years back that I will go to Sicily, I never knew where it was on the map of the world... I had to google it then and do a thorough research about it... and when I got this pre-acceptance letter to UniMe (maybe like eight years later, now), I never knew Messina was in Sicily?!!! So I stop here....

Adieu!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Patechezz: 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
Dencotext:
Hello All,

This is my valedictory speech. You have blessed me with your posts on nairaland and please forgive me for asking many questions, cracking jokes and my English. Now I have achieved my aim. Guess what? God's favorite pikin have been granted National Visa D, multiple entry, for one year!! Nobody can pray for anything better... I cannot wish for anything better... but I know all along that God loves me and won't forsake me for all the many many years wey I don serve am till I can now call myself "God's favorite pikin"... devil fought me till the last moment, people abandoned me, some thought I won't make it... but WHO CAN BELIEVE THE REPORT OF THE LORD? TO WHOM HAS THE ARM OF THE ALMIGHTY BEEN REVEALED TO?... i am crying now... when God told me years back that I will go to Sicily, I never knew where it was on the map of the world... I had to google it then and do a thorough research about it... and when I got this pre-acceptance letter to UniMe (maybe like eight years later, now), I never knew Messina was in Sicily?!!! So I stop here....

Adieu!

Wow... Welcome.... After all the struggle.. An advise for though, pls book a place you can stay for a week at least so that u won't have d headache most people are having here
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KenModi(m): 1:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
Dencotext:
Hello All,

Adieu!

Congrats to one of the most vibrant here. From here on, it would be more goodnews!

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by linaluv: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
please when is the next intake for italian schools do they admit twice a year.? is pre enrolment twice a year?

how soonest is the next intake? i stopped processing mine due to some reasons of finance.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Chinuaj: 10:13am On Oct 04, 2017
linaluv:
please when is the next intake for italian schools do they admit twice a year.? is pre enrolment twice a year?

how soonest is the next intake? i stopped processing mine due to some reasons of finance.

check the particular school you want to apply to.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by baller10: 11:39am On Oct 04, 2017
!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KenModi(m): 11:41am On Oct 04, 2017
linaluv:

Pre-enrollment is once a year for September intake.

The next intake for Italian schools depends on your university of interest.

You should contact them by email they would definitely have an answer to your above questions.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by anya1(m): 12:36am On Oct 05, 2017
Patechezz:

Am here ooo... Food stuff? How do I get accommodation

Hi! I'll be coming to Siena during the weekend but accommodation is still a bit of a problem. Any advice? I'd really appreciate your response.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Patechezz: 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
anya1:

Hi! I'll be coming to Siena during the weekend but accommodation is still a bit of a problem. Any advice? I'd really appreciate your response.

I'll advise you to book atleast for a week(use booking.com) if you have the money. So that you can look for an accommodation during that time because my brother if you come here without that you'll be frustrated... Like a friend will say that's my 1kobo

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by linaluv: 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
this link is useful for everyone willing and ready for new search on schools

now as at this time it seems no public university is open for admission at at now

http://www.studiare-in-italia.it/
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by scolefield: 12:57am On Oct 06, 2017
is visa application still open now? and is it a problem applying with a passport with ten months validity? was anyone given visa of less than one year? I need advise please.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Ogundipeya: 7:58am On Oct 07, 2017
I have a year study programme in Padova with tuition fee waiver and health insurance covered. 300k was deposited into my account and transfer of 3.1M entered my dad's account yesterday. Can I go on with visa application, or my own account needs to have balance in million?

Though, we've printed both statements yesterday. My account cannot accommodate more than 500k but I filled upgrade form yesterday and I was told it will take 3 working days to be effective.

Is it advisable to go for visa application on Monday with the statements we've printed already?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by seangy4konji: 11:22am On Oct 07, 2017
Bro. What is d website of your school?urgent response appreciated. Ps. What is dov
ato12:
These are the documents I submitted for my student visa and I was granted....

School credentials such as
Bsc cert
Bsc transcript
Nysc cert
Letter of recommendation fr school either hod or dean
Two waec certificates
Secondary school testimonial
all these documents are authenticated at both moe and moa then translated at anifowoshe vi.
Almighty dov
Documents from working place
Appointment letter
Confirmation of appointment
Recommendation letter fr boss
Introduction letter
Study leave approval letter
Others
Bank statement
Receipt of half school fee payment
Birth cert
Spiritual
Prayers and fasting with series of psalms and Isaiah

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by seangy4konji: 11:33am On Oct 07, 2017
Hi ken modi. Do you mean personal account should have 2.5 million or the sponsors account should have a minimum of 2.5 million. Do you have to submit personal along side sponsor acct and will sponsor account only suffice?
KenModi:
Show me that man/woman wey talk say God no dey exist, make I gist am my experience so e go follow me praise God.

I have collected my visa to the glory of God.

All the stress, sleepless nights, prayers and novenas even three days dry fasting wasn't in vain.

God you are wonderful.

List of documents submitted:

- Visa form (filled on pc or mobile)
- All legalized documents
- DOV
- Letter of admission
- Bio data
- Sponsorship letter (with dad's company letter headed paper)
- Sponsor's statement of account
- Sponsor's pension savings account statement
- Documents of sponsor's landed properties
- Certificate of registration of sponsor's company
- Photocophy of sponsor's driver's license
- Two passport photographs
- Two coloured photocopies of my passport data page
- Flight reservation
- Hotel reservation
- Coloured photocopy of my Austrian visa

Note: No insurance!

Also, don't be fooled by the lies told by agents and their likes at the gate of the Italian consulate of "oh you must have 5 million or 7 million in ur account".

If you are going for masters, and you have at least 2.5 million and you are being sponsored by your dad or mum with all the necessary documents submitted plus prayers and fasting, you wld be given a visa!

I am a testimony!

Shout out to smithsydny and geekytobi. I bless God for using you guys to assist me on the journey to getting my visa.

Aint getting carried away. I know the struggle has just begun. One chapter has closed, another one is abt to be opened.

Baba God is in control.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
Seeing a lot of visa applications on the thread. Wishing you all the best.
Abeg anybody when dey come when fit help me buy our Naija jersey, I go happy o. No worry I go pay you plus small aperitivo join. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.