Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (481640 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nuche: 10:05am On May 31, 2018
[quote author=cooliyk2 post=68035868]I think you need to go with the prenrolement form as well. They didn't tell you that at the embassy?

Also, please what do you mean by 'attest copy of my originals'. I didn't understand that.

I think he means the copy that has been stamped and signed on.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Cent24(m): 12:41pm On May 31, 2018
cooliyk2:
I think you need to go with the prenrolement form as well. They didn't tell you that at the embassy?

Also, please what do you mean by 'attest copy of my originals'. I didn't understand that.

yes one need to go with the pre-enrolment form if one is set for it. it is possible to legalize and pre -enroll same time but I couldn't because my school requires I pay my first instalment tuition fee before pre-enrolment and the first instalment fee for this academic session has not been decided by them.

What I mean by attest copy of your originals is this:
make a photocopy of your original documents.
attest the original documents and attest also the photocopy you have made from the original documents too at MOE and MFA. e.g photocopy your WAEC result. attest the photocopy and the original in MOE and MFA.
Or photocopy your NPC, attest both of them in MFA only since MOE can only attest academic documents.
if you don't understand still chat me up on whatsapp via: 07034353908.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Cent24(m): 12:48pm On May 31, 2018
[quote author=Nuche post=68044114][/quote]yes that is exactly what I mean.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by cooliyk2(m): 6:06pm On May 31, 2018
Thanks a lot bro. What got me confused was the word 'attest' you used in place of 'authenticate'. I think the MOE and MFA by standard authenticates both originals and photocopies of all documents submitted to them.

I'll reach you on whatsapp.
Thank you!

Cent24:
yes one need to go with the pre-enrolment form if one is set for it. it is possible to legalize and pre -enroll same time but I couldn't because my school requires I pay my first instalment tuition fee before pre-enrolment and the first instalment fee for this academic session has not been decided by them.

What I mean by attest copy of your originals is this:
make a photocopy of your original documents.
attest the original documents and attest also the photocopy you have made from the original documents too at MOE and MFA. e.g photocopy your WAEC result. attest the photocopy and the original in MOE and MFA.
Or photocopy your NPC, attest both of them in MFA only since MOE can only attest academic documents.
if you don't understand still chat me up on whatsapp via: 07034353908.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by BIGSKY2017: 7:54am On Jun 01, 2018
My fellow Nigerians,i don't want to discourage anyone but truth needs to be told. Take your time and go through the Italian visa delay trend, try and read the recent comments from January till date and be enlightened.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by wakanda123: 12:58am On Jun 02, 2018
how do you mean?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Sakaslim(m): 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
BIGSKY2017:
My fellow Nigerians,i don't want to discourage anyone but truth needs to be told. Take your time and go through the Italian visa delay trend, try and read the recent comments from January till date and be enlightened.

Bros thanks for your observations but look closely, the embassy has problems with issuing tourist visa and not study Visa.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Akopo1691: 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
Thanks for the information. God bless!

Cent24:
my story.
I booked an appointment for legalization via phone two weeks ago, went on 21st Monday for legalization but was asked to present my receipt of payment at MFA but was not with it and also was asked to bring an attested original documents and attest photocopy of the originals too.
So I had to go back to Abuja again. I'm done with the attestation at Abuja now.
Called in for legalization yesterday was told I can't book via phone that I should use email. I did that and discovered the message wasn't bounding back and finally got an appointment reply today to come on Wednesday next week.

Take note of all I have said to avoid wasting time and money or stressing yourself for nothing. No one said such here I wouldn't have wasted time and money.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by BIGSKY2017: 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
@sakaslim pls note am not here to discourage anyone,far be it from me but take your time and go through Italy visit visa delay trend,read through the page three and four,and pls take note of the dates. If you watch closely,you will notice it's all category of visa. Am a prospective student to Rome,and am also part of this strange delay God bless.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Sakaslim(m): 1:21am On Jun 04, 2018
BIGSKY2017:
@sakaslim pls note am not here to discourage anyone,far be it from me but take your time and go through Italy visit visa delay trend,read through the page three and four,and pls take note of the dates. If you watch closely,you will notice it's all category of visa. Am a prospective student to Rome,and am also part of this strange delay God bless.

Wait! Are you saying you have applied for a visa already and you've been not issued!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Phenmeson(m): 8:42am On Jun 04, 2018
Good morning pals. I just want to know if Italian embassy in Lagos are still legalising documents (Nigeria police report, Sworn affidavit /age declaration). Thanks to you all
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Imustreturn(m): 8:54am On Jun 04, 2018
Phenmeson:
Good morning pals. I just want to know if Italian embassy in Lagos are still legalising documents (Nigeria police report, Sworn affidavit /age declaration). Thanks to you all
yes they are
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Phenmeson(m): 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
Imustreturn:
yes they are

Do you have any one who done hers recently and do you k ow how many weeks it takes to submit & collect the documents because Nig police report expires after 3months
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Imustreturn(m): 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
Phenmeson:

Do you have any one who done hers recently and do you k ow how many weeks it takes to submit & collect the documents because Nig police report expires after 3months
just get an appointment and go submit. U can ask further questions there.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nuche: 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
Please does anyone know the procedure for preenrollment at the embassy and if I can preenroll before I legalize?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Imustreturn(m): 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
Nuche:
Please does anyone know the procedure for preenrollment at the embassy and if I can preenroll before I legalize?
both same time
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mathpoet(m): 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
Cent24:
Is there any one going to university of Verona or studying there on this trend?
I was asked to pay my first instalment tuition fee which is a requirement for pre-enrolment and visa application. The problem here is that they didn't state the amount of the first instalment payment and also didn't give any bank detail wherein the money should be paid to. I have written to them no reply.
Please, anyone who has this information should help me out.

I was just sent a pre-acceptance letter and asked to proceed to the Italy consulate/embassy for preregistration and enrollment all effort to reach the embassy/consulate about it has proved abortive.
The following is my id address: ibijolamotunde@gmail.com
What's app no: 07065344703
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
How much is pre enrollment?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Imustreturn(m): 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
decode:
How much is pre enrollment?

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Phenmeson(m): 6:07am On Jun 05, 2018
I wish Italian embassy can organise themself very well because this doesn't speed up applicant application.
Doing a Nig police report which is only valid for 3months. Before sending it to Ministry of Foreign affairs Abuja to legalize, booking appointment in Italian embassy for submission and collection takes almost or more than 3months.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 05, 2018
Phenmeson:
I wish Italian embassy can organise themself very well because this doesn't speed up applicant application.
Doing a Nig police report which is only valid for 3months. Before sending it to Ministry of Foreign affairs Abuja to legalize, booking appointment in Italian embassy for submission and collection takes almost or more than 3months.
Is Police report now required for student visa?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 05, 2018
Imustreturn:
Is this amount for pre enrolment only? I need the figures for pre enrollment alone.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Imustreturn(m): 8:14am On Jun 05, 2018
decode:

Is this amount for pre enrolment only? I need the figures for pre enrollment alone.
alone
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Phenmeson(m): 8:32am On Jun 05, 2018
decode:

Is Police report now required for student visa?

Am applying for something else and I need all documents received by me from Nig govt legalize by Italian embassy in Nigeria.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Sakaslim(m): 8:35am On Jun 05, 2018
How come nobody is talking about translating docs to Italian
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 05, 2018
It is like you can now book for legalization online
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Xabibarbie63: 10:13am On Jun 05, 2018
decode:
How?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Imustreturn(m): 10:37am On Jun 05, 2018
decode:
explain

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Sakaslim(m): 11:19am On Jun 05, 2018
So I guess the visti handles both legalization and pre enrollment, while the consular handles visa related stuff?.

Make unah clarify which one we go write for legalization and pre enrollment.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by SOLACE1206: 11:21am On Jun 05, 2018
Any Idea on Italian government grant scholarship
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by iyaaliyah: 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.