Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (482252 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by HelloT: 9:58am On Sep 25, 2014
Pelumiv:

You will have to get your transcript from your secondary school. But you will use the GCE as your result. its acceptable because i use GCE too.
Thanks bro... please should I take Ielts or toefl? and again when should I take my waec certifcate for legalization? I'm only legalizing waec abi? and after that how do I translate? is it in Abuja or Lag?

Moneybag bro let's do this together abeg... I'm forgetting about evora and portugal. seems Italy is easier once you follow due process. Thinking of stating Italy language lessons on my own,
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by HelloT: 10:01am On Sep 25, 2014
Pelumiv: Your original waec result, school testimonial, secondary school transcript. Then you will need international passport to even start with.
Abeg sorry for all the question... school tetimonial is it a must? my school is very far and might not want to give me cos I didn't finish there.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
HelloT:
Thanks bro... please should I take Ielts or toefl? and again when should I take my waec certifcate for legalization? I'm only legalizing waec abi? and after that how do I translate? is it in Abuja or Lag?

He did IELTS. what You need for application is your certificate of results, ielts(Yu might be exempted if yu may the schl), Intl passport data page, transcripts. After Yu have been admitted at a schl in italy, then instructions will be given to you abt how to enrol at d embassy. Yu legalise your results after being admitted by at schl at italy. Legalization is done at lagos for 110k and I heard its 55k at abuja. Incase you see any schl that has started admission for 2015/2016 intake, let us know here.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
For those going for Msc in science n engineering related courses, check politecnico di milano. application for admission has started.

Also, I downloaded something on politecnico di Torino saying tuition for first cycle(Undergraduate) will be 1800euros while 2nd Cycle(Masters) will be between 3000 to 4000 euros depending on program you are putting in for. You will be getting a scholarship or fee reduction since we are from a developing county OR low income country
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by garbigarba: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
Soyedele1:

He did IELTS. what You need for application is your certificate of results, ielts(Yu might be exempted if yu may the schl), Intl passport data page, transcripts. After Yu have been admitted at a schl in italy, then instructions will be given to you abt how to enrol at d embassy. Yu legalise your results after being admitted by at schl at italy. Legalization is done at lagos for 110k and I heard its 55k at abuja. Incase you see any schl that has started admission for 2015/2016 intake, let us know here.
Hello Soyedele,
I am looking to legalize just my certificate. How true is it about legalization costing 55k in abuja as against 110k in lagos.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
garbigarba:
Hello Soyedele,
I am looking to legalize just my certificate. How true is it about legalization costing 55k in abuja as against 110k in lagos.

A frnd of a person that did his legalization at abuja told me that and I believe he has no reasons to lie to me. If yu have a frnd at abuja, let d person go to italian embassy to confirm for yu sir
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by HelloT: 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
Soyedele1:

Please is it secondary school transcript? cos I'm applying for undergrad. And can I legalize my documents before been admitted? just want to get everything ready.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
HelloT:
Please is it secondary school transcript? cos I'm applying for undergrad. And can I legalize my documents before been admitted? just want to get everything ready.

Nope. Make sure yu get admitted first bro. Yes, second schl transcript.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Pelumiv(m): 6:08am On Sep 26, 2014
HelloT:

When did you left the school?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by HelloT: 8:53am On Sep 26, 2014
Pelumiv:

3 years ago Went to 3 diff schools... change of location.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by moneybag100: 10:51am On Sep 26, 2014
Pelumiv:

Bro, my age on waec diiferent from passport oo....hope a sworn affidavit in court will be okay?.. Which secondary transcript do they need? What info they need on it.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
moneybag100:
Bro, my age on waec diiferent from passport oo....hope a sworn affidavit in court will be okay?.. Which secondary transcript do they need? What info they need on it.

When yu get to ur schl, just tell them yu need transcript. They will knw what to do. They might need you to prove that yu really went to dt school
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Pelumiv(m): 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
moneybag100:

Get the transcript of the school you graduated from. I really don't know why you should have a different age on your passport and waec result. Just make sure the affidavit you will sworn will reflect the age you have on all your certificate. After the affidavit, you will go to Surulere to get NPC attestation of age.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by moneybag100: 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
Pelumiv:

Get the transcript of the school you graduated from. I really don't know why you should have a different age on your passport and waec result. Just make sure the affidavit you will sworn will reflect the age you have on all your certificate. After the affidavit, you will go to Surulere to get NPC attestation of age.
Oh thanks....must I get the attestation? Only affidavit not enough? And must it only be done in lag? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by moneybag100: 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
Pelumiv:

Oh thanks....must I get the attestation? Only affidavit not enough? And must it only be done in surulere lag? Thanks.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Pelumiv(m): 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
I forgot to add this, even if you have your birth certificate that is less than 1993 i think you must do sworn affidavit and NPC attestation of age. Then, you take this two to Abuja for authentication at the foreign affairs.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by moneybag100: 2:06am On Sep 27, 2014
Pelumiv: I forgot to add this, even if you have your birth certificate that is less than 1993 i think you must do sworn affidavit and NPC attestation of age. Then, you take this two to Abuja for authentication at the foreign affairs.
Was born in 80s........must I get the attestation? Only affidavit not
enough? And must it only be done in surulere lag? Thanks.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 27, 2014
moneybag100:
Was born in 80s........must I get the attestation? Only affidavit not
enough? And must it only be done in surulere lag? Thanks.

Firstly, go n do affidavit stamped by high court about your age mistakes on ur waec and Passport.

When filing your application, your certificate of birth is necessary and in this case, NPC birth certificate is the standard and recognised one. Go to any high court in your HOME state, do and declaration of age stamped by high court officials(I'm sure yu know how to go about that). After dt, proceed to federal ministry at ur state to get a NPC certificate which is arround 4500N.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 27, 2014
Moneybag100, lest I forget, Yu can't do the declaration of age on your own, ur Parents will have to do it on ur behalf(Pls take note).
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Pelumiv(m): 7:08am On Sep 27, 2014
Soyedele1: Moneybag100, lest I forget, Yu can do the declaration of age on your own, ur Parents will have to do it on ur behalf(Pls take note).

As Soyedele has said, for Italian embassy don't ever declare any sworn affidavit yourself. Use your mum, dad, or elder brother. After that, take it to the NPC office in your state for attestation of age, Make sure you check all your document for accuracy because if you fail to do that, its at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by moneybag100: 9:16am On Sep 27, 2014
Soyedele1:

Firstly, go n do affidavit stamped by high court about your age mistakes on ur waec and Passport.

When filing your application, your certificate of birth is necessary and in this case, NPC birth certificate is the standard and recognised one. Go to any high court in your HOME state, do and declaration of age stamped by high court officials(I'm sure yu know how to go about that). After dt, proceed to federal ministry at ur state to get a NPC certificate which is arround 4500N.
Thanks, npc as in national population commission?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 27, 2014
moneybag100:
Thanks, npc as in national population commission?

Yup. Any schl u r eyeing in particular?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by moneybag100: 9:41am On Sep 27, 2014
Soyedele1:

Torino poly said their application will be on soon.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by moneybag100: 9:42am On Sep 27, 2014
Pelumiv:

As Soyedele has said, for Italian embassy don't ever declare any sworn affidavit yourself. Use your mum, dad, or elder brother. After that, take it to the NPC office in your state for attestation of age, Make sure you check all your document for accuracy because if you fail to do that, its at your own peril.
Thanks pelumi
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by moneybag100: 9:44am On Sep 27, 2014
Soyedele1:

Or you got any better easier one?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by moneybag100: 9:44am On Sep 27, 2014
Soyedele1:

Or you got more you can apply with only weac?
Again bro...I only used transcript in my uni...don't know secondary school use transcript....wha does second school transcript made of? Is it accumulation of past results or what?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 27, 2014
moneybag100:
Or you got any better easier one?

Torino is my first choice.

Yu can use ds link to search.

offf.cineca.it/pubblico.php/ricerca/show_form/p/studiare
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by moneybag100: 10:10am On Sep 27, 2014
Pelumiv:

Again bro...I only used transcript in my uni...don't know secondary school use transcript....wha does second school transcript made of? Is it accumulation of past results or what?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 27, 2014
moneybag100:
Or you got more you can apply with only weac?

You going for Msc or Bsc?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by moneybag100: 10:20am On Sep 27, 2014
Soyedele1:

You going for Msc or Bsc?
Bsc
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Pelumiv(m): 10:33am On Sep 27, 2014
moneybag100:

If you have attended year one of Nigerian University use the transcript of your year one. It will be accepted. This can also excerpt you from the entrance exam.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by moneybag100: 10:36am On Sep 27, 2014
Pelumiv:

If you have attended year one of Nigerian University use the transcript of your year one. It will be accepted. This can also excerpt you from the entrance exam.
Wanna start it afresh due to some reason....the entrance will be in italy right? So what about the secondary school transcript...its comprise of what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (233) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.