Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (480928 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by freedomtours(m): 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ekemere90:
Guys please do I need to authenticate any documents before taking them to tls for visit visa (italy)

Yes you need to
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Mystery2020: 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2023
what is the minimum amount required as proof of funds?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Mystery2020: 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
justwise, DisGuy or whoever is moderating this thread is either lazy or tired. I don't know why he/she allows people to share telegram and WhatsApp groups here when they ought to post information that can help people.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Raylight2(m): 11:42am On Jun 15, 2023
Please how much will it cost me to legalize my documents at the consulate?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Bonto007: 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
Pls I need your suggestions
I got admitted into University of Bologna for Masters in statistical sciences
I didn’t know you’ve to book appointment for legalization of documents by sending email to consulate besides I selected Abuja embassy on the pre enrollment on universitaly.it without knowing Lagos Consulate is in charge of schools in my region. I’ve sent email to Lagos consulate.
How long does it take for them to respond and what’s the competent office that translates documents.
Thank you
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Bonto007: 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2023

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Oluseun234: 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
Hi folks.

We've got a problem . I have a relative whose husband just had a masters admission to a university in Italy on scholarship. Though the university sent him the general requirements for visa applications if you are a Non_EU nationale but he was advised to still ask our Italian embassy for a detailed requirement list. My relative would be accompanying him as spouse. They called the VFS Lagos, sent several emails but no reply. She even contacted the Consulate at Abuja. However they told her that they only received the application documents sent to them from Lagos and since she and her husband would be submitting in Lagos , they should call Lagos embassy again . They called again today no reply and till today, the email has not been treated. Please if there is anyone that has travelled to Italy as a student and went along with their spouse to please state a detailed requirement list of what is needed by the spouse at the embassy . Many thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Bonto007: 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2023
Oluseun234:
Hi folks.

We've got a problem . I have a relative whose husband just had a masters admission to a university in Italy on scholarship. Though the university sent him the general requirements for visa applications if you are a Non_EU nationale but he was advised to still ask our Italian embassy for a detailed requirement list. My relative would be accompanying him as spouse. They called the VFS Lagos, sent several emails but no reply. She even contacted the Consulate at Abuja. However they told her that they only received the application documents sent to them from Lagos and since she and her husband would be submitting in Lagos , they should call Lagos embassy again . They called again today no reply and till today, the email has not been treated. Please if there is anyone that has travelled to Italy as a student and went along with their spouse to please state a detailed requirement list of what is needed by the spouse at the embassy . Many thanks

First, has he done the authentication at MOE and MFA in Abuja.
Lagos Consulate will definitely reply but know that the legalization unit is fully booked, I guess for first timers till September, so I suggest you get in contact with agents that will help. I’m in similar situation
After legalization you then apply for Visa and add any dependent{s)

My opinion….
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by freedomtours(m): 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
Oluseun234:
Hi folks.

You will need to legalize your educational documents
At MOE&MOFA here in Abuja, including marriage certificate, birth certificates police character etc.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by jadenj(m): 6:26am On Jul 03, 2023
Hello guys, please I'm kind of new here. I got admitted to university of Bologna. And I was also shortlisted for interview for Italian Grant scholarship. So I'll be in Abuja this week. So I need help with respect to Legalization and Declaration of Value of my documents.
Please your assistance would be appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Bonto007: 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
jadenj:
Hello guys, please I'm kind of new here. I got admitted to university of Bologna. And I was also shortlisted for interview for Italian Grant scholarship. So I'll be in Abuja this week. So I need help with respect to Legalization and Declaration of Value of my documents.
Please your assistance would be appreciated.
Thanks

Hope you contacted the consulate or embassy to know where to go for the legalization.
Then you need to book appointment by call or email
Hope you have translated your documents.
Please have you received the Summary of the pre-enrolment request as validated by UniBo?
I wish you good luck
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by OLUWOLEM: 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2023
hello, Please, have you been responded to in regards to your mail to the Lagos consulate?
Bonto007:
Pls I need your suggestions
I got admitted into University of Bologna for Masters in statistical sciences
I didn’t know you’ve to book appointment for legalization of documents by sending email to consulate besides I selected Abuja embassy on the pre enrollment on universitaly.it without knowing Lagos Consulate is in charge of schools in my region. I’ve sent email to Lagos consulate.
How long does it take for them to respond and what’s the competent office that translates documents.
Thank you
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mfduncan: 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
Please can someone help. I got a pre-admission to University of Verona, I really don’t know much about the school. Who else got admission from the school.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Succes4real: 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2023
Same here , I will dm

mfduncan:
Please can someone help. I got a pre-admission to University of Verona, I really don’t know much about the school. Whoelse got admission from the school.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Bonto007: 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2023
OLUWOLEM:
hello, Please, have you been responded to in regards to your mail to the Lagos consulate?
Yes, that I’ve to request from September 4, July to August is fully booked
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by APO1: 6:45am On Jul 19, 2023
I got an MSc pre-admission to University of Camerino, Italy. I was told on the pre-admission letter to apply for ERDIS scholarship. Please who can guide me on the ERDIS scholarship application?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by alakara(m): 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
APO1:
I got an MSc pre-admission to University of Camerino, Italy. I was told on the pre-admission letter to apply for ERDIS scholarship. Please who can guide me on the ERDIS scholarship application?

Dm me, I can.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by pastor86(m): 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
[quote author=Solanacea post=122968825]
Hmm @ according to linkedin and not you
By coming with enough money, it means there are no student jobs[/I will be honest with you, just have an open mind.. Your networking with Italians and your class mates would be of great value. Once your here please learn the language, prepare your CV in Italian and distribute it to job agencies around your location.Dnt be lazy here please, no opportunity is small, I started with publicita job but now work as lavapiate(dishwasher) in the evening while I harvest grapes in the morning. Just have an open mind...that's it.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Yaasir(m): 4:50am On Aug 27, 2023
[quote author=pastor86 post=125378068][/quote]
It's quite hard to get student jobs in Italy. At least, I can speak a bit about Bologna. Hustling is very hard there and those guys are not friendly in the least.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by pastor86(m): 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
[quote author=Yaasir post=125385785]
It's quite hard to get student jobs in Italy. At least, I can speak a bit about Bologna. Hustling is very hard there and those guys are not friendly in the least.True but there are still Nigerians like you and I who are still working abi? If you tried yourself and failed then ask people around how it's done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.