Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (481002 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 9:23am On Apr 12, 2016
Ayo check ur gmail. Av sent u a mail.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 12, 2016
thanx i just reply you...... pls let talk more on mail
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 10:43am On Apr 12, 2016
Ay50:
@egbeman i will appreciate alot... pls send me the procedure and ur number inclusively though in i will be going to abuja this weekend, so by monday i can get everything done and then return to lagos.... my main issue is now the fee, according to my letter, my tuition fee is 1,200 per year, and i can pay in two installment way, see o my question is the first year fee is 1200 that means i can pay 1200 twice right cause total fee is around 2400euro to finish all program

Road to success isn't smooth. I can imagine the situation. Send me PM and let's start relating from there. Now, what you need is encouragement.
Please, don't let your first class waste just because of your location due to political instability and vested interest in Afica.
However, most Western Nations are overrated don't expect much from them but to be sincere with you, studying abroad is SWEET and demanding.
I can share my little experience with you via Whatsapp.
Keyword: Don't give up. Pay the price now and get the prize later.
Best wishes.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 10:48am On Apr 12, 2016
DanIndia:
Ay50, I sincerely do not understand you at all. It's only been 12 hours or so you mentioned that you're fed up with Italy application and won't be applying and that you are taking up the Germany offer. What exactly do you want to do ? In 24 hours, you've said 2 different things. Studying abroad isn't like a walk in a park. All this translation stuff is on VFS website. Please take time and read the thread, you'll find answers to your questions.

DanIndia Kudos to you. I love the way you answer questions. Are you still in Italy?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
fOFT:

Kudos to you. I love the way you answer questions. Are you still in Italy?

Mesef need encouragement grin
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by MiCasaEtSuCasa(m): 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
Good evening y'all, pls I have a friend who's bout to apply for Italian tourist visa. So I wanna know how long it takes before he could get a decision?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
lionlee216:

Mesef need encouragement grin
Send PM and we exchange contact from there.
We all need encouragement

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by egbeman1: 12:25am On Apr 13, 2016
Faithdamsel:

I asked someone at d embassy and he said pre-enrolment av nt started. Pls wen u go tomoro, give us update.

That was how I missed pre-enrollment lastyear and could not travel again. Please dnt listen to rumour. Go to the embassy and get info from the main staff.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 5:08am On Apr 13, 2016
pls according to my pre-enrollment letter, i am to be in italy latest mid-september and my programme start ending of september, but am still serving and my NYSC programme will be through september 28th, pls can i go to italy by october first week..... its still me ay50
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 5:34am On Apr 13, 2016
egbeman1:

That was how I missed pre-enrollment lastyear and could not travel again. Please dnt listen to rumour. Go to the embassy and get info from the main staff.

Thank u, i will. I will send u a PM so dat i will know how ur process is going.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 5:36am On Apr 13, 2016
icehood:
pls according to my pre-enrollment letter, i am to be in italy latest mid-september and my programme start ending of september, but am still serving and my NYSC programme will be through september 28th, pls can i go to italy by october first week..... its still me ay50

Lectures start at the end of sept. Send a msg to d sch and enquire from dem.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 5:39am On Apr 13, 2016
egbeman1:

Av sent u a PM
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 7:57am On Apr 14, 2016
This thread is too quiet. Has anyone done pre-enrolment?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 9:15am On Apr 14, 2016
Are the dates out yet ?
Faithdamsel:
This thread is too quiet. Has anyone done pre-enrolment?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 10:14am On Apr 14, 2016
DanIndia:
Are the dates out yet ?
Yeso, it has started. Its every Friday.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fctftfyh: 10:22am On Apr 14, 2016
Contact with your Indian embassy. That'll be pretty good way to have the genuine news and information.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 10:51am On Apr 14, 2016
Noice!! CC: Ay50. Pre-enrolment has started
@Faithdamsel, when are you pre-enrolling?
Faithdamsel:

Yeso, it has started. Its every Friday.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 10:51am On Apr 14, 2016
HUH?
fctftfyh:
Contact with your Indian embassy. That'll be pretty good way to have the genuine news and information.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 11:07am On Apr 14, 2016
DanIndia:
Noice!! CC: Ay50. Pre-enrolment has started
@Faithdamsel, when are you pre-enrolling?

Next week Friday
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 8:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
Who ever has done pre-enrolment please share ur xperience wit d oux.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by egbeman1: 3:46am On Apr 16, 2016
Faithdamsel:

Next week Friday
me self next friday
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 6:54am On Apr 16, 2016
egbeman1:
me self next friday
Ok. I tot it was yesterday. What happened?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Ajibade105(m): 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Am new here. I have a B.Sc in Mathematics with CPGA of 4.59/5.00 from a federal university in Nigeria. Someone should help me with universities that offer scholarship to M.Sc research based program.

Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ajibade105:
Hello Everyone,

Am new here. I have a B.Sc in Mathematics with CPGA of 4.59/5.00 from a federal university in Nigeria. Someone should help me with universities that offer scholarship to M.Sc research based program.

Thanks

Hi , Next month the University of Pavia will release a call for application into the Fund for cooperation and knowledge scholarship. There are other scholarships too like chevening and Erasmus Mundus. If you have a good statement of purpose, you are guaranteed these scholarships with the result you have.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by rubenic(m): 8:13am On Apr 17, 2016
Is anyone coming to Siena?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 10:31am On Apr 17, 2016
Brother, we nor see your breaklight for here o.
rubenic:
Is anyone coming to Siena?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
Is it thru dat dey r some schools in italy dat does not require someone to apply directly to d school bt tru d embassy for Bsc?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by rubenic(m): 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
DanIndia:
Brother, we nor see your breaklight for here o.
Yeah! I'm here now. smiley
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by MrBellz87(m): 7:52am On Apr 19, 2016
I applied recently for a tourist visa at the Italian embassy, I was unable to submit my certificate of payment of tax on personal Income (PIT) and Tax clearance certificate (TCC) because I don't have any, I manage my own personal company which is an electrical company, I only submitted my certificate of business incorporation, personal statement of account and the rest of the documents.

Pls I just want to know if this can leads to my visa denial cos I could not provide my tax cert or because I don't pay tax either.

I will be glad if anyone can reply ASAP.

Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 9:04am On Apr 19, 2016
Approval/denial of an application is solely at the Visa Officer's discretion, not the members here. I, or any other Nairaland user, cannot speak for the Italian VO neither can a Visa agent too. Whoever is evaluating your application decides on that. However, tax exemption is a crime punishable under law.

Abeg, dey pay tax.
MrBellz87:
I applied recently for a tourist visa at the Italian embassy, I was unable to submit my certificate of payment of tax on personal Income (PIT) and Tax clearance certificate (TCC) because I don't have any, I manage my own personal company which is an electrical company, I only submitted my certificate of business incorporation, personal statement of account and the rest of the documents.

Pls I just want to know if this can leads to my visa denial cos I could not provide my tax cert or because I don't pay tax either.

I will be glad if anyone can reply ASAP.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.