Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (481494 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by kwenu: 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
swtman:
Those for legalization they don't pay 110k any more... Its 38 900.. That's all

pls can i aply to schools for admission now. without legalising my documents, but i already certified them at abuja

(
min of education and min of foreign affairs)

seeing its done there, can i now apply to italian schols for admission letter

i am for undergraduate studies.

which school(universitiy) is the most affordable in iution in the whole of italia
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by kwenu: 11:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
whys every where quiet, why is there no activity in this great thread, how so sudden every ting s gone cold, or have everyone travelled to Italia Already
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
kwenu:

pls can i aply to schools for admission now. without legalising my documents, but i already certified them at abuja

(
min of education and min of foreign affairs)

seeing its done there, can i now apply to italian schols for admission letter

i am for undergraduate studies.

which school(universitiy) is the most affordable in iution in the whole of italia

yes u can apply. Its on. Most schools u need your documents. Some just your passport data page and waec.. Start your search now.. Pre enrollment is starting any soon.. Good luck
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
swtman:
yes u can apply. Its on. Most schools u need your documents. Some just your passport data page and waec.. Start your search now.. Pre enrollment is starting any soon.. Good luck
swtman eyan may weather..... wetin dey sup nah
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
I need prayers oo gat phone interview on Tuesday and skype interview next week Monday and Tuesday. The Lord is my strength

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
dejiconde:
I need prayers oo gat phone interview on Tuesday and skype interview next week Monday and Tuesday. The Lord is my strength
God will perfect it.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
To all d gurus in d house please I need possible tips on Skype questions
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
And anybody in unipavia and univenice who has gone thru this b4
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
Mikymiko:
God will perfect it.
Amen oo
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
[quote author=dejiconde post=53644872] swtman eyan may weather..... wetin dey sup nah grin
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
[quote author= post=53652439][/quote] noffn much oo. I jes dey like dele
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by kwenu: 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
swtman:

thanks for the reply, please i like to know if there are schools that i can apply to without making any instalmental fee of tuition , during registration on thier portal. until admission letter is been given

or are there schools with little instalmental payment . so that one can get admission letter first, i can make payments to them later.

is this possible

i m doing this because i choose to hurry up the registration. before it closes

hope u understand
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
kwenu:

thanks for the reply, please i like to know if there are schools that i can apply to without making any instalmental fee of tuition , during registration on thier portal. until admission letter is been given

or are there schools with little instalmental payment . so that one can get admission letter first, i can make payments to them later.

is this possible

i m doing this because i choose to hurry up the registration. before it closes

hope u understand
ur paying ntn bro.. Some schools requires application fee some its free.. Apply for Venice, Siena,vergata and so on they are free.. Milan pavia u pay for application fee. That's the little I can remember now..

Be fast.. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
Oh really? Is everything OK ?
Use the mail option here on NL. It should redirect to my email
Afolabi6046:
DanIndia, I need ur mail ASAP please...I urgently need to speak with u
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by kwenu: 11:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
swtman:
ur paying ntn bro.. Some schools requires application fee some its free.. Apply for Venice, Siena,vergata and so on they are free.. Milan pavia u pay for application fee. That's the little I can remember now..

Be fast.. Good luck

thankyou swtman for the reply, i very much appreciate.
but please i have 2 more questions to ask

the date of birth on my olevel (WAEC MAY/JUNE 2010) is different from date of birth i have on my international passport.

please advice me on what to do in this situation before i apply online to the schools.

i have 7 olevel credit on my WAEC olevel . one sitting. is it sufficient for me to gain admission from this schools?
do you think they verify the age on the WAEC certificate?
i am going for undergraduate studies

sorry to bother you with much questions.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 14, 2017
kwenu:

thankyou swtman for the reply, i very much appreciate.
but please i have 2 more questions to ask

the date of birth on my olevel (WAEC MAY/JUNE 2010) is different from date of birth i have on my international passport.

please advice me on what to do in this situation before i apply online to the schools. Your good too go bruv.. Your DOB don't have anything to do with your application bro or passport... Start applying time dey go ooo

i have 7 olevel credit on my WAEC olevel . one sitting. is it sufficient for me to gain admission from this schools?
do you think they verify the age on the WAEC certificate?
i am going for undergraduate studies

sorry to bother you with much questions.
no issues bro.. Just start applying bro no issues man.. Your good to go..

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by linaluv: 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
please guys kindly give me the total cost involve in pursuing Italian student visa .
how much do i need to budget for the whole processing?
do i need to certify my documents at MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS ABUJA & MINISTRY OF EDUCATION ABUJA before applying to schools?
or can i just apply to the schools first without certifying my docs
what are the steps?
how much money is involve in the processing of the undergraduate studies
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by linaluv: 9:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
swtman:

Be fast.. Good luck

please kindly give me the total cost involve in pursuing Italian student visa .
do i need to certify my documents at MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS ABUJA & MINISTRY OF EDUCATION ABUJA before applying to schools?
what are the steps?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 15, 2017
linaluv:

please kindly give me the total cost involve in pursuing Italian student visa .
what are the steps?
for Abuja waka have like 30k. U know say recession dey now. U have to translate in Lagos depending on how many documents you have. At most 7k if ur going for UG. Legalization at the embassy now is 38,900. U should start applying to schools now. If u get admitted u will pre enroll. There is a payment for that last year was 15k, I don't know if oga Andrea will increase. Visa fee about 11k,.. So calculate all I wrote now. Then add like 30 or 40k to it.. I think were good.

Start applying to school.. Just your documents and drop in your mail box and your international passport plus passport photo. Most schools require them.

Good luck. Try and legalize in Abuja if your going for this year.

2 Likes

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
[quote author=DanIndia post=53679892]Oh really? grin

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by linaluv: 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
swtman:
for Abuja waka have like 30k. U know say recession dey now. U have to translate in Lagos depending on how many documents you have. At most 7k if ur going for UG. Legalization at the embassy now is 38,900. U should start applying to schools now. If u get admitted u will pre enroll. There is a payment for that last year was 15k, I don't know if oga Andrea will increase. Visa fee about 11k,.. So calculate all I wrote now. Then add like 30 or 40k to it.. I think were good.

Start applying to school.. Just your documents and drop in your mail box and your international passport plus passport photo. Most schools require them.

Good luck. Try and legalize in Abuja if your going for this year.

thanks for the reply, i am so grateful.
when is one expected to make tiution fee deposit? is it until one gets to Italy.

also i have one major fear, its about my date of birth, the date of birth on my WAEC cert is different from what i have on my passport.

the school may still grant admission despite age error but i dont know of the italian embassy here . what if they find out about my age differences on my passport and WAEC CERT

with these do i stand a chance of getting VISA?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
linaluv:

when is one expected to make tiution fee deposit? is it until one gets to Italy.

also i have one major fear, its about my date of birth, the date of birth on my WAEC cert is different from what i have on my passport.

the school may still grant admission despite age error but i dont know of the italian embassy here . what if they find out about my age differences on my passport and WAEC CERT

No dey fear.
Go to court and swear affidavit of facts .
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 17, 2017
linaluv:

if I may ask y is your DOB different. Those things gives issues.. I will suggest u have any affidavit for that to back it up.. And wen u want to legalize in abj do it also.

2 Likes

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by linaluv: 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
swtman:
if I may ask y is your DOB different. Those things gives issues.. I will suggest u have any affidavit for that to back it up.. And wen u want to legalize in abj do it also.

when i applied for my first passport my WAEC certificate wasnt out by then , the school who registered me for WAEC made the mistake but i didnt discover ontime until few years later when i went to collect the certificate.

what are the list of documents that i need to present to Abuja (ministry of education and foreign affairs) i guess these two nigerian institutions is where u mean that i should legalize my document.

first i should begin with ministry of education,
second i should proceed to ministry of foreign affairs

what are the list of documents i need to go with? cos i will be going to Abuja this week sunday

please have any one ever succeded in geting thier visas with date of birth afidavit from the court?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
Original waec. Birth cert or declaration of age from NPC, if your doing with npc make sure u go with the court affidavit of it. Then the affidavit for that DOB..

Someone mentioned that up the type of affidavit u will do.. Legalize everything ooo
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
Applying for Milan www.spo.unimi.it/en/ check for information there...
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by pendragon35(m): 12:53am On Feb 18, 2017
Good day good pple of Nairaland.pls don't know if this is the best decision for my career.I am still an undergraduate of one the Nigerian Universities;Thus my uncle informed me recently asking if I can accept to quit my education here in Nigeria and continue it there in Italy,and currently am in 200lvl .But the issue is whether to quit or to continue,but as it stands am biased but my siblings are in support of me to quit for a greener pasture over there,perhaps my parents seems to not support such idea hence asking me to finish up here first.To me my programme is 5yrs(long) duration and this is just an opportunity in disguise.Although i considered mny factors vis-a-vis financial status of the family nd d country as well b4 heeding to such decision.pls Ur candid opinions will be of utmost help tomy future.Hoping for the best undisputed suggestions from matured folks.tnx all
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 18, 2017
pendragon35:
Good day good pple of Nairaland.pls don't know if this is the best decision for my career.I am still an undergraduate of one the Nigerian Universities;Thus my uncle informed me recently asking if I can accept to quit my education here in Nigeria and continue it there in Italy,and currently am in 200lvl .But the issue is whether to quit or to continue,but as it stands am biased but my siblings are in support of me to quit for a greener pasture over there,perhaps my parents seems to not support such idea hence asking me to finish up here first.To me my programme is 5yrs(long) duration and this is just an opportunity in disguise.Although i considered mny factors vis-a-vis financial status of the family nd d country as well b4 heeding to such decision.pls Ur candid opinions will be of utmost help tomy future.Hoping for the best undisputed suggestions from matured folks.tnx all
don't quit first.. U can start the application process, incase of anything u can fall back to wat u have already..

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by linaluv: 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
swtman:
Original waec. Birth cert or declaration of age from NPC, if your doing with npc make sure u go with the court affidavit of it. Then the affidavit for that DOB..

Someone mentioned that up the type of affidavit u will do.. Legalize everything ooo

Just these 2 or 3 documents only?

ok i get it thanks. i ll be at Abuja next week for min of edu and min of foreign affairs
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by linaluv: 12:17am On Feb 19, 2017
how uch does ministry of foregn affairs charge. how soon will they answer me
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 19, 2017
linaluv:

Just these 2 or 3 documents only?

ok i get it thanks. i ll be at Abuja next week for min of edu and min of foreign affairs
Good luck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.