Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Best Deals Of The Year In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Best Deals Of The Year In Nigeria (757 Views)

Happy New Year In Advance( Grab Your Dream Job) / Happy New Year In This Section(career). / Best Deals Of The Year In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Deals Of The Year In Nigeria by Bussee(m): 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2007
HI nairalanders,

I just thought it fair and generous to bring to your knowledge the best deals in town. These deals are only available to members of newnigeriaclub. Below is pasted some details. To find out more, pls hit the site www.newnigeriaclub.net and fill in my username (ododooro) to gain access.MAKE SURE YOU SIGN UP NOW. Early membership will be a pre-condition for getting some prime deals

DEALS
Available deals as at December 1, 2007. We are leaving out the actual discounted prices here to avoid creating unnecessary pressures for the listed companies. We are also working hard to ensure that by the end of this year alone we have nothing less than 20 deals. We expect that members of the club also have the opportunity to present their businesses discount opportunities to other members of the club.

Silverbird Cinemas

This is one of the prime cinemas in Lagos. The current deal exists on the cinema tickets. We currently enjoy discounts on all tickets we purchase as New Nigeria Club members.

This deal will become available to our members from 1st December, 2007. To be a beneficiary, join the Club. For more details, ask club members.

Nu Metro Cinema

This is another prime cinema – cum - stores with presence in Lagos and Abuja. The current deal exists on the cinema tickets. We currently enjoy discounts on all tickets we purchase as New Nigeria Club members, which includes free popcorn and drink.

This deal will become available to our members from 1st December, 2007. To be a beneficiary, join the Club. For more details, ask club members.

T.M. Lewin (Nigeria)

This is an outlet that sells quality men’s shirts, ties, cufflinks and suits and exceptional range of women’s shirts from TM Lewin Shirtmakers London. The deals available cut across a broad range and requests to benefit from this deal will be treated specially. To be a beneficiary, join the Club.

Sweet Sensation

This is a fast food restaurant with phenomenal growth leading to outlets scattered across Lagos State.  We currently enjoy a fixed discount on meals.

To be a beneficiary, join the Club. For more details contact club members.

Starcomms Nigeria

This is Nigeria’s largest private telecom operator and the deals that are available span across different goods and services they provide.

Starcomms mobile phones

Access charge

Starcomms EVDO broadband

For more details, ask club members.

Virgin Nigeria

This is the nation’s flag carrier and operates scheduled international, regional and domestic passenger services. Discounts are available on all routes.

To benefit from this deal, join the Club.

Realty Point Limited
They are estate developers and managers, they are giving us discounts on land at Prime Estate at exclusive and jaw-dropping discounts. For more details, ask club members. To benefit from this deal, join the Club.

Dell Computers

A Dell Wholesaler has approached the club to offer brand new Dell Laptops at exclusive wholesale prices to club members. For more details about this deal, ask club members. To benefit, join the club.

Ava Bookmart

They are sellers of management, leadership and motivational books. They are offerring club members free delivery of books and interesting discounts for the purchase of books. For more details about this deal, ask club members. To benefit, join the club.

What interests members?

If there is anything out there that we discover that many of our members want, we go ahead and get it at wholesale/discounted prices on behalf of our club members. As a member of this club, you should never have to buy everyday things at the normal price. To be a beneficiary, Join the club.

eyes that look are common; eyes that see are few   site:www.newnigeriaclub.net   username:ododooro
Re: Best Deals Of The Year In Nigeria by Bussee(m): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2007
New Nigeria Club

How do I join the New Nigeria Club?
What is the total cost to be a member of New Nigeria Club?
How do I pay?
After I sign up, how soon can I get access to deals?
Is there a recurring cost or monthly membership payment?
Is my registration fee an investment with the New Nigeria Club?
Do I have to promote New Nigeria Club and its membership to others?
If I do choose to promote New Nigeria Club, how do I market the benefits?
How do I make money with the New Nigeria Club?
How do I receive my rewards?
Is membership restricted to Nigerians only?
Can payments be made via e-currencies?

Rewards System.

What do I need to do to cycle?
What is the referral bonus payment?
Is the referral bonus payment deducted from the members’ cycle payment?
How many people do I need to sponsor?
Can I have multiple positions in the system?
What does an average board progression look like?
What do I receive when I cycle?

How do I join the New Nigeria Club?

You need to be sponsored by an existing member.
What is the total cost to be a member of New Nigeria Club?
It costs N 30, 000 to register as a member of the New Nigeria Club. This provides access to wonderful deals at discounted prices exclusive to New Nigeria Club members, an opportunity to network. opportunities to expose your business, skills and talents to the network as well as an automatic entry into its renowned Rewards System/Contest for free for the next 6 months,
How do I pay?

Payments can be made through your sponsor with the use of prepaid vouchers/pins.

After I sign up, how soon can I get access to deals?
Once you sign up, your information is stored on our database and you are recognized as a member of the New Nigeria Club. You may immediately begin to place requests for the deals you are interested in.

However, we request for a two-week period from the date of your registration, before you can benefit from these deals. This is to enable us complete all necessary administrative tasks. In a case where a particular deal is limited in number, people will be considered on a first come first serve basis.

Is there a recurring cost or monthly membership payment?

Your membership payment grants you access for 6 months, which must be renewed upon expiration if you intend to continue benefiting from the amazing deals that are exclusive to New Nigeria Club members. All members who join during the prelaunch are entitled to membership for one(1) year,

Is my registration fee an investment with the New Nigeria Club?

Your registration fee is NOT an investment with the New Nigeria Club, it is a membership fee for a period of 6 months, this gives you access to the breathtaking deals accessible to only members of the club. All members who join during the prelaunch are entitled to membership for one(1) year. It is a club membership fee, and is in line with memberships of other clubs like, golf club, bikers club, e.t.c.

Do I have to promote New Nigeria Club and its membership to others?

No. You can simply enjoy the benefits of membership. This includes a long list of opportunities at discounted prices, access to other members of the network, association with people that believe in the ideals of the New Nigeria, opportunity to showcase skills, services and products to the entire network and an opportunity to be part of Nation Building in ways that will outlive all of us.

If I do choose to promote New Nigeria Club, how do I market the benefits?

New Nigeria Club provides members with a personalized website and other marketing resources that will provide sufficient information for people to make an informed decision. If they wish to become involved, they simply go to your personal New Nigeria Club website, complete the application form and pay the N 30, 000. From time to time there will be marketing and training events held where members can attend to learn more. Club members who chose to promote the club will also be empowered to organize seminars and events to promote the ideals of the club.

How do I make money as a member of New Nigeria Club?

In line with our desire to keep people motivated to continue to share the vision of a New Nigeria, we have decided to make it profitable for members to be a part of the club. Members can earn income from reselling things they purchase on discount, or make savings from enjoying the discounts. A reward system/contest has also been packaged to grant members an opportunity to earn commissions and bonuses as they build the club by sponsoring others, Click here to see how this works.

How do I receive my rewards?

Rewards are paid directly to your online account. You make requests by clicking on “Withdraw” in your online account . You need to fill in your account details on your profile so that the money can be sent to you within one week.The option of using other banks will be fully finalized by full launch.

Is membership restricted to Nigerians only?

No. Membership is accessible to everyone that believes in the future of this great nation called Nigeria, loves Nigerians and is willing to share our ideals of Integrity, honesty, faithfulness, loyalty, fairness and equity. We love to refer to them as Friends of Nigeria.

Can payments be made via e-currencies?

No. Payments can only be made via prepaid PINS directly on the website for now. However, exchange of e-currencies can be negotiated with any one in your upline who is willing to exchange the prepaid PINs with e-currency. The information on who wants to exchange for e-currencies will be available on the forum.

Does it matter if I join now or later?

It's better to join now than later. In the future, we will have opportunities where order of joining will serve as the final tie breaker.

For further enquiries, please contact support at support at newnigeriaclub.net

Rewards Contest/System.

It is important to know that this is a Reward Contest/System. In every contest, there are few that win the ultimate price. Normally, people pay to join a contest, and the top 3 winners are rewarded with the ultimate prices, in this case however, people are enrolled into this contest free of charge for the first 6 months. The intention of this contest is to add fun to the process of changing our language as we work together to build the Nigeria of our dreams.

What do I need to do to cycle?

The first thing you need to do is sponsor two (2) or more people who register as New Nigeria Club members. You then continue to build a team, by encouraging them to also sponsor other people into the club. As soon as the board you are on fills up, people are promoted to higher levels based on their marketing strength. For details on board dynamics, contact your upline or attend one of the New Nigeria Club Seminars near you.

What is the referral bonus payment?

This is a second arm to our rewards package and a way to earn additional income. To qualify for this, you must sponsor at least one person. As a member progresses through the boards they receive a payment. If that member is no more than 5 levels deep under you, you will receive a percentage of 1 to 5% of their earnings.

Is the referral bonus payment deducted from the members’ cycle payment?

No. This payment is not deducted from any other payment.

How many people do I need to sponsor?

You can sponsor as many people as you want. It depends on how interested you are in getting to the top and how quickly you want to do it .

Can I have multiple positions in the system?

Yes. Every registeration into the club comes with a free position on the board for the next 6 months. If you want to register more than once you will need to create a new username or unique ID to identify that position. Please note however that since your payments are club membership fees, any extra registerations is at your own discretion and is not required to strengthen your standing as a club member.

What does an average board progression look like?

In line with the value system we seek to promote, we have represented each board level with descriptive labels. For those who are outside the entire board system, the space they occupy is ignorance. Occupiers of the first board, Old Nigeria, move through three three levels: from independence through poverty to corruption. With the Transition board, you can move from hope to vision, and then to candidate. On the New Nigeria board, progression is from representative to ambassador, and then to icon.

What do I receive when I cycle?

We have 3 levels of payment for each board you cycle out from.

Cycle Old Nigeria Board You get N 10, 000.00

Cycle Transition Board
You get N 40, 000.00

Cycle New Nigeria Board
You get N 650, 000.00

You are then re-entered into the system at the bottom of a Transition Board, this way you get to help the people you sponsored to achieve the ultimate price as well.

What is the advantage of sponsoring more than 2 people?

You will receive a 5% bonus on rewards earned by your direct referrals as they cycle through boards. You will also receive a further percentage of all rewards earned by their referrals 4 levels deep. The follow-the-leader system allows all members to follow their referrals. If you bring in many people, when you re-enter a Transition Board, you have a higher chance of not having to sponsor any new members, because all the people you brought in will ALWAYS follow you and push you through the boards faster.

When the Board splits, how do the members get assigned to new Boards?

When the board splits, the members of the original board are placed on the two new boards based on strength. The system automatically splits the board causing the members to be distributed among both boards equally. This gives each board a chance to move at the same rate. However, the follow-the-leader system ensures that every time your downline re-enters as a 1st level member, they go to your board and become your referral first.

Will be Reward Contest/System be up forever?

Maybe, maybe not. The purpose of the Rewards contest is to add fun to the process of Nation building, and help members to win some returns as they promote the club. The club managers reserve the rights to scrap, discontinue, modify or restart the contest/system at anytime.

For further enquiries, please contact helpdesk at boardsupport at newnigeriaclub.net

eyes that look are common; eyes that see are few site:www.newnigeriaclub.net username:ododooro

(1) (Reply)

Greeting To Everyone / Auditions? / The Top Six Ways To Stay Motivated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.