Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,478 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

Can I Still Find Love - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can I Still Find Love (1576 Views)

Find Love On Nairalist.com: Our Sister Website / I Dey Find Love / Find Love In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Still Find Love by 45189723(f): 5:25am On Jun 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Boys, beware of STD spreaders.

no one will spoil my month of harvest

blaspheming is not good i dont have std

i need a husband
Re: Can I Still Find Love by Mynd44: 9:14am On Jun 21, 2012
fuckherlord:

i need a husband
You are still in the market? Men na serious wahalala be this ooo
Re: Can I Still Find Love by williams201067: 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2012
I'm not here for joke pls I'm ready ..you can send me email via williams201067@yahoo.com in order to get to each other ...waiting for your email ASAP..

fuckherlord: thirty two successful and beautiful
determined to marry this year
Re: Can I Still Find Love by williams201067: 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2012
Try to contact me via the email I dropped for you pls
Re: Can I Still Find Love by AdeniyiA(m): 2:02am On Jun 22, 2012
@fuckherlord- gush! wat a name! . anyway, dis selective attitude of yours i hope it wont continue to hurt you, u neva outlined d qualities u want in a mind, but everytime u ask for age bracket. y dont u ask 4 age full stop. i view u too selective, how did u spend your youthful age? GALLIVANTING?
Re: Can I Still Find Love by AdeniyiA(m): 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2012
fuckherlord:

i need a husband
'MONTH OF HARVEST?' this OP he/she is a scam plotting to 'harvest' any 'maga' that falls into his/her trap. pcout
Re: Can I Still Find Love by steve13(m): 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2012
Adeniyi A.:

'MONTH OF HARVEST?' this OP he/she is a scam plotting to 'harvest' any 'maga' that falls into his/her trap. pcout

How is this scam?what sign did U̶̲̥̅̊ saw that is making U̶̲̥̅̊ sound this way?U̶̲̥̅̊ must not post on people's thread,every lil thing is scam scam scam,even broke ass like U̶̲̥̅̊ shouting scam,,is it ur bb tour that she will scam off you?in 10 years from now U̶̲̥̅̊ might not be ready for marriage so leave her alone,, as for you Op,this is not how to look for a husband,why asking people do U̶̲̥̅̊ have uncles and all that bulshit??people can only have sex easily but marriage is not an easy decision I tell ya,take a cold glass of water and calm down,most of ur post are quiet suspicious hence calling U̶̲̥̅̊ a scamer is inevitable,calm down and always act matured,do not respond to every post,contact those U̶̲̥̅̊ want to contact and see what U̶̲̥̅̊ can get out of it,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Lagos City Residence / I Need A Girl From Akwa Ibom Or Calabar(efik) / Looking For A Wifey.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.