Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? (11152 Views)

How To Start A Reliable Business In Nigeria / Invest Money - Guides To Investments / How Can I Invest Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2012
Yeah for sure there is..... Especially in the marine (oil/gas) industry.. call me 08035138401 or visit www.facebook.com/mmseltd
Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by ariyokunle: 9:32pm On Jun 22, 2012
@dozeij84-give and take N7m>good start for an upcoming guy. But its worth all d trouble. For a talk send ur number on N/L.
Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by Alxmyr(m): 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2012
uihebom: Look if you are still in abroad don't even think of coming back. all dis people with their sugar coated mouth won't tell u about fueling or diesel'n your generator,they won't tell u about govt multiple extortions, they won't tell u about armed robberies, they won't tell u about government waiting patiently for any successful business to drag down if their wife or relative are interested in such business.they won't tell you about police arresting and detaining u for having your own laptop.they won't tell you about landlords increasing your house rent if he/she perceive progress in you.if lagos is your 1st choice,goodluck to that. fish cat fish I've seen people who are into it lamenting of loses. I've seen so many eaterys like tantalizer Mr biggs de simioens etc close down. Do you think dey close down for fun?cornerstone Insurance company my foot.the only business suitable for Nigeria is private cemetery, people just don't see it boko haram obviously are going to spread to every where.ask how aqueda started.we are all acting like everything is fine while we lagosians are going down.so my dear friend please don't come back.

Its not as bad as that. Nigeria still remain the best place to invest money in. There are many opportunities begging for attention.
At poster, you can send me an email via afridiss@gmail.com. I am Managing Editor of a magazine based in Abuja, Nigeria. I will send you a proposal
you study it and see the cash flow. If you can invest in it. Good. we will go into partnership.
Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by shina88: 3:12am On Jun 25, 2012
Are you looking for an Investment Opportunity with constant returns on monthly bases of between 5%-10% ROI guarantee,
Read this proof of weekly returns
http:///7j59caw

Its an investment opportunity appropriate for you
Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by sunsas(m): 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
I Recently Found A Web Site To Make Big Money On The Internet. I
I would like to let you know about a web site that I recently found to make big money in Internet.

It works all around the clock, and for not just days or weeks, but for months and months, making you big of cash.
$0.00 invest - earn $780.00 daily.
It's real and easy way to make profit in online.

Go to the link below to get it: webmoneyextractor.com
Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by goldline76(m): 7:56am On Jul 25, 2012
With a minimum of $2k, you can invest in a network marketing company as a stockist of their health and wellness products. It is estimated that over 50,000,000 people accross Nigeria will join the company as distributors of the health products. As a stockist of these products, you will make a profit of $6 on each product ordered from you by distributors accross Nigeria. Let's just assume 1000 distributors ordered from your store a month, that is 1000 orders times $6 profit = $6k. That is a whole lot of money. If you are interested in having access to this money making venture, call me on 08038460745 or send me an e-mail request for it to sfibuzincomereceiver@gmail.com with subject "STOCKIST"
Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by OLOFOFOINC: 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2013
There are lots of legitimate business one can invest his or her money on in Nigeria, but when you are investing your money in any business it has to be a business that you love not just for the money thing but because you love doing business. a whole numbers of not business type being have wasted their money doing business they know nothing about to prevent yourself from this set of people log on to www.yelamak.com i believe there you will have one or two ideas on the kinds of many different business you can start.
Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by aprokomania(m): 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ola one: My proposition: Try MADBID.COM business proposition.

Quite an attractive proposition. And, it is a sure-fire business idea for Naija, I tell ya. Massive investment (you need programmers and web experts) though. You also have to spend a lot on ads.
Then, sit back and smile to the bank. cool Who be baba ijebu sef?

please send me your email. we need to talk. aprokomania@gmail.com
Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by freaklyme(m): 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
It will be more interesting if we can become business partner right away.
Hedges is my name.I T Expert,professional Photographer,Business Enthusiast. Having had 5 years of Experience in this field of Businesses,I v been able to start up to some level.Capital has always been on a low side which has not help in the total turnaround.I am looking for someone who is willing to invest into the Business with turnover of 80 to 100k monthly.Let's meet and both plan this out.08088348107,vanesabill@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Appreciates After DSS And EFCC Raid Traders / IMF says eNaira and other CBDCs are better than Bitcoin, altcoins / Dispora Nigerians Remit $18.97bn In 2016 – UN Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.