Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe (10612 Views)

Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death / Happy 34th Birthday To Timi Dakolo / Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe by free2ryhme: 7:04am On Jun 20, 2012
[img]http://2.bp..com/-IOg8r9AGmbc/T-CM3gbmzOI/AAAAAAAAbpw/G5MHwKHL1uQ/s320/179581_328179390589653_914108184_n.jpg[/img][img]http://4.bp..com/-kt6hncvdTPc/T-CNHw8A8xI/AAAAAAAAbqA/U2Rq2SgQPqc/s320/20120427_191205.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-NLxSzs5f3Ds/T-COvY24rZI/AAAAAAAAbqI/tedv9WIgH5E/s1600/00ab.png[/img]
I'm sure you all heard the rumours. It went viral yesterday online. According to the report, former Miss World 2001 Agbani Daregi, 29, is engaged to former Governorship aspirant and former NDDC chairman, Timi Alaibe, 50. The report is false...and this is authoritative. Agbani is not engaged to Timi Alaibe or anyone else. I've been working on this story since I heard it yesterday, and trust me on this, it's 100% false.

Some of you might not know this, but Agbani's family and Timi Alaibe's family are kinda related and quite close. They are not getting married!
http://lindaikeji..dk/2012/06/agbani-darego-is-not-engaged-to-timi.html

Timi Alaibe does not have any plans to marry Agbani Darego – Aide

Social media was awash in the past 48 hours with the story that Miss World 2001, our very own elegant Agbani Darego, was set to tie the knot with Timi Alaibe, a former Managing Director of the Niger Delta Development Commission. In a chat with Premium Times, one of his aide denied such plans

A former Managing Director of the Niger Delta Development Commission, Timi Alaibe, has no plan to marry beauty queen and former Miss World, Agabani Darego, one of the politician’s aides has told PREMIUM TIMES

“I spoke to Timi last night and he is very embarrased by the speculations in the media,” the aide, who pleaded not to be named, said. “He has no such plan. His immediate concern for now is to raise his children and make them not to feel the absence of their mother who passed on over three years ago.”

The aide, who is a long time associate of the Bayelsa politician, said the continued speculation in the media over when and who he will marry had continued to cause Mr. Alaibe intense discomfort.

“Yesterday, it was his daughter who called his attention to the rumour on some online media. Just imagine how embarrasing that could be.

“There was also a time that Agbani called him to ask whether he (Alaibe) was making secret plans to marry her without her knowledge.”

The aide said the families of Mr. Alaibe and and Ms Darego are related and close and were shocked by the speculations.

“When his wife died, Mr. Alaibe said he won’t get married less than five years after her departure, and he is keeping to that. So, if he is going to marry, it is definitely not now.”

Mr. Alaibe’s wife, Alari, died in January 2009, and there have been speculations over who and when he would remarry.

Mr. Alaibe is currently in Loondon where he is visiting his daughters who are in school there..

http://premiumtimesng.com/arts-entertainment/5664-timi_alaibe_has_no_plan_to_marry_darego.html
Re: Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:21am On Jun 20, 2012
Isokay!!

But why she never marry?! undecided

I guess it takes more than just facial beauty to land a man...
Re: Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe by azimibraun: 9:23am On Jun 20, 2012
How dia paroles take concern us? Nonsense.
Re: Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 20, 2012

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe by Reference(m): 9:28am On Jun 20, 2012
The age equation is equally embarassing. Politically suicidal ? Debate anyone ?
Re: Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:30am On Jun 20, 2012
Reference: The age equation is equally embarassing. Politically suicidal ? Debate anyone ?

Ojukwu Bianca comes to mind...

I doubt the suicide bit!! Might just be a plus for him..
Re: Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe by pyx: 9:38am On Jun 20, 2012
No big deal, afterall she is free to marry whoever is okay for her, must Nigerins decide for people or criticised foolishly.What about Nigeria 29yrs old boy who marry an Old cargo of 80 years,did you kill him? instead you all applauded him for his wise move. so keeppppppppppppppp shut forever and ever
Re: Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe by dabrake(m): 9:46am On Jun 20, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Ojukwu Bianca comes to mind...

I doubt the suicide bit!! Might just be a plus for him..
caroline danjuma also
Re: Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe by Ibangap(m): 9:46am On Jun 20, 2012
'they are gettin married', 'they are not gettin married', all from una mouth. Anyway hw dat 1 take concern garri price sef? Next story pls.
Re: Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe by philip0906(m): 9:47am On Jun 20, 2012
*just passing*
Re: Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:48am On Jun 20, 2012
pyx: No big deal, afterall she is free to marry whoever is okay for her, must Nigerins decide for people or criticised foolishly.What about Nigeria 29yrs old boy who marry an Old cargo of 80 years,did you kill him? instead you all applauded him for his wise move. so keeppppppppppppppp shut forever and ever

WHo be this goat pie?!

WHo criticized her here now?!
Re: Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe by queensmith: 9:52am On Jun 20, 2012
5 years after the marriage? She must be turning in her grave!

sha sha- so they are not dating? *sigh of relief* i was getting very very worried. A fine girl like that mustn't go to waste!
Re: Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe by Rhino5dm: 9:56am On Jun 20, 2012
What is fine in Agbani without money? I hate "Biscuit Bones" !

queensmith: 5 years after the marriage? She must be turning in her grave!

sha sha- so they are not dating? *sigh of relief* i was getting very very worried. A fine girl like that mustn't go to waste!
Re: Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe by queensmith: 10:00am On Jun 20, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
What is fine in Agbani without money? I hate "Biscuit Bones" !

miss world- nuff said

Reference: The age equation is equally embarassing. Politically suicidal ? Debate anyone ?

Really? I thought the fellow animals in the politics of Nigeria might find it appealing. There is hope!
Re: Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe by yuzedo: 10:01am On Jun 20, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

WHo be this goat pie?!

Oh my Godddddd!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe by ebamma(m): 10:02am On Jun 20, 2012
but wait oh,how will dis reduce the price of fuel,because when last i checked it was still 100naira per litre.
Re: Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe by LesbianBoy(m): 10:07am On Jun 20, 2012
Nigerians love rumours and are so quick to criticise! I wonder what all those who were ''shouting'' in the other thread would have to say about this? I seriously wonder!
Re: Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 20, 2012
but wait o! did i just hear she is 29yrs old? how old was she in 2001 wen she won miss world? hmm lemme see......18yrs? all these beauty queens sef! i laff in silverbird! lol!
Re: Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe by Rhino5dm: 10:12am On Jun 20, 2012
Then, what is fine in 'miss world' without money? It's all 'bout the "pepper" cool.

Whether you are miss milky way galaxy or whatever, you are nothing without MONEY. Timi is more than capable.

queensmith:

miss world- nuff said

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe by queensmith: 10:22am On Jun 20, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Then, what is fine in 'miss world' without money? It's all 'bout the "pepper" cool.

Whether you are miss milky way galaxy or whatever, you are nothing without MONEY. Timi is more than capable.

who told you she's poor? did you hear she has no money?
Re: Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe by Emmy9ite(m): 10:52am On Jun 20, 2012
berem: but wait o! did i just hear she is 29yrs old? how old was she in 2001 wen she won miss world? hmm lemme see......18yrs? all these beauty queens sef! i laff in silverbird! lol!
I was just doing the same calculation,,,theze silverbird guys wont kill us with lies 'bout dia beauty queens,see agbani wey resemble my grandmother o! #laugh dey make me dance azonto.
Re: Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 20, 2012
They are just fuckmates,so no long thing.Just fuckingthings.
Re: Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe by Orikinla(m): 11:11am On Jun 20, 2012
free2ryhme: [img]http://2.bp..com/-IOg8r9AGmbc/T-CM3gbmzOI/AAAAAAAAbpw/G5MHwKHL1uQ/s320/179581_328179390589653_914108184_n.jpg[/img][img]http://4.bp..com/-kt6hncvdTPc/T-CNHw8A8xI/AAAAAAAAbqA/U2Rq2SgQPqc/s320/20120427_191205.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-NLxSzs5f3Ds/T-COvY24rZI/AAAAAAAAbqI/tedv9WIgH5E/s1600/00ab.png[/img]

http://lindaikeji..dk/2012/06/agbani-darego-is-not-engaged-to-timi.html

http://premiumtimesng.com/arts-entertainment/5664-timi_alaibe_has_no_plan_to_marry_darego.html

[size=28pt]IT IS A BIG DISGRACE FOR CITI PEOPLE GOSSIP NEWSPAPER TO BE CARRYING MAKING UP RUMOURS IN THE DESPERATION TO SELL THEIR GOSSIP TABLOID AND TOMORROW THAT SHAMELESS PUBLISHER WILL WANT TO POSE AS A ROLE MODEL AND THINK WE ARE IN THE SAME LEAGUE?
SHAMELESS ID-IOT![/size]
Re: Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe by tpia5: 11:18am On Jun 20, 2012
If they're planning to marry, can they PLEASE not terrorize us with pictures and details of their "fairytale wedding".

Some nigerians never tire of turning english language and western culture upside down!
Re: Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe by Hoodrat(m): 11:50am On Jun 20, 2012
The Criminal called Timi Alaibe with his mosquito brain sent his children to study abroad lipsrsealed naija is not a safe haven to raise his children but is a safe haven to loot freely and sink the masses in abject poverty. typical naija political fraudster.
Re: Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe by Rhino5dm: 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2012
She is very veerrryyyyy poor when compared with the multi-billionaire.

queensmith:

who told you she's poor? did you hear she has no money?

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe by queensmith: 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
She is very veerrryyyyy poor when compared with the multi-billionaire.

is this an assumption or are you privy to their financial information? Please share.
Re: Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe by Pennywise(m): 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2012
Whaoow. This Agbani girl is fine for real. I wouldnt mind marrying her. At all.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe by check45: 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2012
Whats anybodys Hassle if they marry. AGBANI IS BEAUTIFUL, ALAIBE IS HANDSOME,FROM THE SAME ZONE AND BOTH ARE SINGLES. Perfect couple.
Re: Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe by martyns303(m): 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2012
and how is Agbani and Timi related? undecided
Re: Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe by gator666: 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2012
As a decent Kalabari woman, Agbani Darego will not go for this man.
Re: Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe by mansmith(m): 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2012
NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE,ITS EITHER FIRE IS BURNING THE SMOKE OR SMOKE IS SMOKING THE FIRE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zip Download. Jaden ERYS 2019 Full Album / Photos From Actress Ireti Doyle's Daughters Wedding / The Hottest Vma Looks [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.