Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Physical Problems - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Physical Problems (698 Views)

Blonde Physical Education Teacher / Drop The Physical Attributes Of The Poster Above You. .!!!!! / Physical Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physical Problems by chumakk: 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2007
Physical Problems
A gentleman was having some physical problems and his doctor told him that he had to drink warm water with Epsom Salts one hour before breakfast. At the end of a week he returned and the doctor asked if he was feeling better.

The man said that he actually felt worse. "Did you drink warm salt water an hour before breakfast each day?" the Doc asked.

"No," replied the man somberly, letting out a sigh. "I could only do about 15 minutes!"
Re: Physical Problems by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2007
angry angry angry
do you expect me to laugh to this

sigh, spit on joke and walk out
Re: Physical Problems by ituen(m): 1:42am On Nov 28, 2007
dason4life:

angry angry angry
do you expect me to laugh to this

sigh, spit on joke and walk out

You are expected to laugh, Gumbo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Physical Problems by clemcykul(f): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2007
this is looks fonny, but den the humour we cant find embarassed embarassed so ill jest go home and check under my bed for it.

(1) (Reply)

Just Laugh / The Pharmacist's Daughter. / No Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.