Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,528 members, 7,865,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:44 PM

FREE Websites For Just 5 Businesses - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FREE Websites For Just 5 Businesses (515 Views)

5 Businesses You Can Invest In During Economic Hardship / Top 5 Businesses To Watch In Nigeria 2013 / Google, Ecobank And Mtn Giving Nigerians Free Websites For Their Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FREE Websites For Just 5 Businesses by Afam4eva(m): 11:00am On Jun 20, 2012
I've noticed the fact that majority of businesses especially small businesses in Nigeria do not have a website. It doesn't sound right for a business not to have an online presence in 2012. That's why Bill gates once said that "In the future, there will be two kinds of businesses, businesses that are online and failed businesses". That's why i've taken it upon myself to assist as many people as i can to get a basic website that contains the basic information of their business or company. I will be starting with just 5 people for now. Here are what the website will include:

A 5 page Website
- Home page
- About us
- Products & Services
- Contact page
- One additional page

The only thing you'll be paying for is for Hosting the website. Visit www.internetvisa.net/web-hosting/ to learn more.

You guys can send me a mail via info@internetvisa.net or call 07065875062
Re: FREE Websites For Just 5 Businesses by Afam4eva(m): 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2012
Two spaces gone, 3 more to go.

(1) (Reply)

Pls U Know Of This Exams? / Okonjo-iweala: We Have Not Violated 2012 Appropriation Act / For Your Money Transfer To And Fro Nigeria And UK, Contact Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.