Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,169 members, 7,867,391 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

**learn How To Use Water After Using The Reast Room - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / **learn How To Use Water After Using The Reast Room (888 Views)

Photo: A Mum Breastfeeding Her Child While Using The Toilet / What Age Do You Stop Cleaning For Your Kid After Using The Toilet? / Hubby Drags Friend To Court For Touching Wife’s B.reast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**learn How To Use Water After Using The Reast Room by Dmouthed(m): 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2012
Please how do I teach my immidiat Superio in the office to clean with water as tissue does not do the
work for him? He sm*lls conteneuously after using the gent.

Please I want people to say something posative about this and he may get to come accross it as he is a fan of this forum
Re: **learn How To Use Water After Using The Reast Room by rachierachie: 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2012
haha this kinda poor hygiene guy....using water wud prolly result in all ur office papers smelling funky
Re: **learn How To Use Water After Using The Reast Room by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2012
D-mouthed:
Please how do I teach my immidiat Superio in the office to clean with water as tissue does not do the
work for him? He sm*lls conteneuously after using the gent.

Please I want people to say something posative about this and he may get to come accross it as he is a fan of this forum
I think your boss should be the least of your problems[center][/center][left][/left]
Re: **learn How To Use Water After Using The Reast Room by moremi2008(m): 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2012
Search this forum for an older thread on whether to tell your boss he has body odor. Lots of good advice there.

(1) (Reply)

Rev. Chris Oyakhilome: Between Lies And Half Truth. / 5 Things You Must Tell Your Kids Before You Die / Family Reject Bride Price Because Of Groom's Church Members Hip Flask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.