Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,772 members, 7,862,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

Are You Able To LOVE Your Wife Or Husband Kid(s) From A Different Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Able To LOVE Your Wife Or Husband Kid(s) From A Different Marriage? (609 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / Men At What Age Did You Have Your First Child? - For Men With Kid(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Able To LOVE Your Wife Or Husband Kid(s) From A Different Marriage? by thepakmail: 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2012
I wonder if it will be possible to love your partners child or children from a previous marriage with all your heart like your own kids
Re: Are You Able To LOVE Your Wife Or Husband Kid(s) From A Different Marriage? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2012
@OP
i dont think it is about loving them AS MUCH as your own, but more about making them part of your family by showing them affection and care, like a big happy family.
Re: Are You Able To LOVE Your Wife Or Husband Kid(s) From A Different Marriage? by moremi2008(m): 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2012
If it is almost impossible to love each one of your own children truly equally, how can you possible love children that aren't yours as much as you love your own? The most important thing is how your TREAT them. You should love them and treat them equally and fairly, not necessarily love them equally. If you get this right, you should be alright.
Re: Are You Able To LOVE Your Wife Or Husband Kid(s) From A Different Marriage? by 2mch(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2012
moremi2008: If it is almost impossible to love each one of your own children truly equally, how can you possible love children that aren't yours as much as you love your own? The most important thing is how your TREAT them. You should love them and treat them equally and fairly, not necessarily love them equally. If you get this right, you should be alright.

Why are you talking about love? I thought that was not important. Bloody contradiction. Do you have a stable mind?
Re: Are You Able To LOVE Your Wife Or Husband Kid(s) From A Different Marriage? by moremi2008(m): 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2012
2mch:

Why are you talking about love? I thought that was not important. Bloody contradiction. Do you have a stable mind?

All I hear is a large fly buzzing... keep trying! Going forward, I'll pay attention to you only when you have earned it. Good luck!
Re: Are You Able To LOVE Your Wife Or Husband Kid(s) From A Different Marriage? by 2mch(m): 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2012
moremi2008:

All I hear is a large fly buzzing... keep trying! Going forward, I'll pay attention to you only when you have earned it. Good luck!

hahahaha, you are unstable and bipolar. Your opinions keep changing. The advocate of love not being important is all of a sudden talking about love. How can you love someone's child when you dont love the person? Logic is vacant in your mind. you just spew a lot of crap.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Life About? / My Oga Is The Father Of My Baby - 15 Yr Old / Mother Names Her Twins Barack Obama And Mitt Romney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.