Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

What Is The Cause Of Barrenness? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Cause Of Barrenness? (6938 Views)

MIRACLE! After 12 Years Of Barrenness, Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets - Photos / 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics / After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Cause Of Barrenness? by Attention(f): 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2007
@ Holythug,

Hope you have noted posters corrections??
Meanwhile, i'd like to ask further questions but please let me know how i can reach your clinic or you on email as there is no email address there. The site was helpful!!

@ poster, actually most of the contributors here have said it all, the causes could range from every harmful chemical contained in what we eat and even the creams we use. its just God and that helps us but one thing is clear that in these present age, there are several helps available only if one discovers his or her area of problem, i think all things are solvable.
Re: What Is The Cause Of Barrenness? by dkeyua: 12:03pm On May 15, 2018
The levels of infertility keep rising by the day. Whenever there is an infection in the uterus or damage to the Fallopian tube infertility kicks in.
Sexually transmitted diseases such as chlamydia and gonorrhea are another cause.

Sometimes, the cause of infertility is never found. A combination of several minor factors in both partners could cause unexplained fertility problems. Although it's frustrating to get no specific answer, this problem may correct itself with time. But, you shouldn't delay treatment for infertility.

Also avoid smoking and check your lifestyle. Whenever you undergo a mommy makeover ensure your handled by a proffessional surgeon.

For details on mommy makeover check https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/03/02/what-know-before-getting-plastic-surgery-mommy-makeover/98643500/ and http://burmachannel.com/2018/05/13/mommy-makeover-cost/
Re: What Is The Cause Of Barrenness? by yvesboss(m): 7:02pm On May 15, 2018
Nairaland never forgets..
Gush.. A post from 2007 I just gained admission.

BTW OP hope your boss and neighbors have given birth. This is 11 years after

Ukwubuego this is if you are still on Nairaland
Re: What Is The Cause Of Barrenness? by Preciouzword: 9:25pm On May 15, 2018
Good day
I would love to know your opinion on this matter. Please kindly go to my comment box on my blog and leave your comment
https://momsall.com/abortion-dangers-of-abortion-is-abortion-right/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drama As Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos – Photo / How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her / They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.