Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

96ACE's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 96ACE's Profile / 96ACE's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

Politics / Re: EFCC Produces Binance Executive In Court For Arraignment by 96ACE: 4:00pm On Apr 04
TallPck1:
Nigeria Na zeeworld extra ordinary everyday.

Mummy my of lagos says hi

Why them no put sex or gender for this mugshot? We’ll not take it.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Six Ministers Resign Amid Peru President’s Rolex Watches Probe by 96ACE: 11:27am On Apr 02
CodeTemplar:
We are fond of using the phrase "in saner climes" in Nigeria. This is an example of saner climes. Even though Peru is still a struggling country, they resigned without dying in power because of few unexplained rolexes their average earning can't justify.

Saner Climes indeed, and not a republic where anything goes
Romance / Re: A Nairalander Takes A Beautiful Bride by 96ACE: 10:18pm On Apr 01
Congratulations sir

1 Like

Romance / Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by 96ACE: 5:19pm On Apr 01
Jeon:
Where will I see a man that will allow me to dedicate our marriage to Mermaid?.

😕

Look no further i dey here grin
Health / Re: See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) by 96ACE: 7:45pm On Mar 30
Thank your God o, if you receive alert from this bank your mind go dey. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Akinwumi Adesina Proposes ‘United States Of Nigeria’ by 96ACE: 7:22pm On Mar 30
Na by name? What Nigeria seriously needs now is a change of orientation, most especially in the area of national goals. The people need to have a general sense or feeling of involvement, and the pursuit of a common interest that will in the long run lead to the safety and prosperity of the Nigerian man.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: I Inherited ₦85bn, $587m Debts, Can’t Pay Salaries Now: Kaduna Governor Uba Sani by 96ACE: 7:16pm On Mar 30
Now i see why Ashiru the PDP guy systematically backed out on chasing his stolen mandate grin
Food / Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by 96ACE: 4:03pm On Mar 28
smiley
Politics / Re: Commission Probes 400 Cases Of Privacy Breach In Online Loan Apps by 96ACE: 3:54pm On Mar 28
Illegal1:
omoh.........those people show me shege,bt them later begin beg me to pay any amount i get..

i jst tell them to wait till ibcum the governor of my state

grin grin grin Them don jam their match

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by 96ACE: 4:14pm On Mar 27
grin
Religion / Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by 96ACE: 9:27am On Mar 27
Wako on a coded level grin
Celebrities / Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri by 96ACE: 12:48pm On Mar 23
grin
Nairaland / General / Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by 96ACE: 1:10pm On Mar 22
Wishing you a wonderful day too. smiley

5 Likes

Health / Re: Coconut Stuck Up Taiwanese Man's Bum After He Put It There During Sex Act (Pics) by 96ACE: 3:38pm On Mar 21
advanceDNA:
Coconut?? How??

LGBT pple ....bia! please which class una go put this one...cos u guys have one alphabet each for all ur crazy pple
grin grin

1 Like

Family / Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by 96ACE: 9:14pm On Mar 19
superCleanworks:

they sleep for years.

then the worst is when you think of all the times the b;tch put pressure and made you feel less than a man because you delayed school fees or birthday party or some billing for this child while the real father is chilling somewhere

The daughters of eve are terrible, I can’t even wish this on my enemy
Family / Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by 96ACE: 2:42pm On Mar 19
advanceDNA:

There is almost no woman that cannot commit paternity fraud...except a very with conscience

....because instead of confessing they've been fvcking another man...most women will rather choose the option of keeping quiet and pin Mr A's baby on Mr B

I blame all these men too....if u pour sperm ...u child resemble you....it doesn't have to be face resemblance...could be nose, fingers, toes, ...there is no how ur child will resemble her mother alone.....and once they start telling u repeatedly that ur child looks like one uncle that died in 1964....just know something is fishy......

Make God save man from evil women oo, most men just dey sponsor other men children on a lowkey

1 Like

Politics / Re: Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS by 96ACE: 2:35pm On Mar 19
Chummynoni:
omo!! Your calculation make me depressed, lol. Can you do a breakdown?
No vex I meant to type every year, if you save 1 million every year in 500 years you’ll have saved 720 million which is not up to a billion. Can any one live up to 200 years?
Even if one is capable of saving 1 million every month it will take the person 50 years to get 720 million Naira and 73 years to save 1 billion Naira

1 Like

Family / Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by 96ACE: 2:01pm On Mar 19
But how do these b*tches sleep in peace knowing that they’re involved in these paternity frauds??

41 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS by 96ACE: 1:36pm On Mar 19
Do you know that if after all your expenses you decide to save up 1 million Naira every year from now till the next 500 years you will not be able to get up to a Billion Naira. shocked But you laugh every time they loot and share these funds as if nothing dey happen. Nation is perishing and boys are smiling and doing skits with their destinies

*Modified

Even if one is capable of saving 1 million every month it will take the person 50 years to get 720 million Naira and 73 years to save 1 billion Naira

7 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Man Who Defiled Sister, Then Asked Her To Frame Another Man, Gets Arrested by 96ACE: 6:36pm On Mar 17
Castrate the modaf**ker
Business / Re: Naira Continues Appreciation Against USD At Forex Market by 96ACE: 8:53pm On Mar 16
Just jejely take it back to where Buhari left it.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Family / Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by 96ACE: 7:16pm On Mar 14
PointZerom:

The insult and abuse no be here o.

I know one guy that did it, his wife has to runaway, refuses to come back unless the guy rents a house.
Na d last see finish for man be dat.
Family / Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by 96ACE: 5:30pm On Mar 14
mysticwarrior:
This one no better past men wey dey marry women put for family house?
No be lie, Real matters grin
Family / Re: Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room by 96ACE: 5:28pm On Mar 14
humilitypays:
if he marries you living in this single room, as a creative good lady, you ought to bring in some creativity that shows you are a woman, how?

Get a beautiful curtain design to demarcate the bed space side from the sitting side and you guys have a room and parlor apartment.

You can even use your own personal savings as a lady to get all those decorative plywood to demarcate it to get a bedroom and a sitting room while you guys put effort together to grow your finances so that you can get your dream apartment and create a more prosperous future together for your upcoming kids.

Don't despise the days of little beginning dear single ladies.

My now rich Pastor said he married his wife in a single room face me I face you, and it's not as if they are too old now, they are in their early fifties and late forties, and the wife is a beauty to behold and she was even working in a better job than the husband when she agreed to marry him.

So op, if you are truly a good Christian and a cool headed lady like you do portray yourself here, marrying a man living in this apartment wouldn't be a problem for you.
Very thoughtful of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: 10 States Paying Wage Award To Workers by 96ACE: 12:45pm On Mar 14
Long time no see grin
Abi make i come back grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Steps Tinubu Must Take Before Implementation Of Oronsaye Report - Joe Abah by 96ACE: 8:39am On Mar 13
Good suggestion
Health / Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water Especially This Hot Season by 96ACE: 12:53pm On Mar 12
Omi o lo ta o
Wata e no get enemi
Omi o lo ta oo
Wata e no get enemi…

My favorite baba Fela track

Food / Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by 96ACE: 10:03pm On Mar 11
Na true? Who don confirm am? grin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Health / Re: Japa: Nigeria Lost 16,000 Doctors In Five Years – Minister by 96ACE: 12:29pm On Mar 11
grin
Foreign Affairs / Re: Pope Says Ukraine Should Have The ‘Courage Of The White Flag’ by 96ACE: 7:43am On Mar 10
I think he meant to say E.U and Nato should have the courage to wave the white flag grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by 96ACE: 9:57pm On Mar 09
Person serious girlfriend. grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: BREAKING: Joshua Gets Second-round KO Win Over Ngannou by 96ACE: 5:30am On Mar 09
E shock am, AJ is tha real predator.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.