Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

96ACE's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 96ACE's Profile / 96ACE's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 23 pages)

Politics / Re: Hunger Is Killing Us,’ Protesters Resurface In Katsina, Wave Russian Flag by 96ACE: 10:20pm On Aug 05
grin

6 Likes

Politics / Re: NBA Confirms Suleja Killings, Vows To Take Action. by 96ACE: 9:40pm On Aug 01
These are some of the protesters arrested in Kano.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Hardship Protest: Osun Protesters Hit Osogbo Streets Despite Rain(pics) by 96ACE: 8:13pm On Aug 01
grin
Politics / Re: Protesters Storm Sultan Of Sokoto Palace (pics) by 96ACE: 3:27pm On Aug 01
grin
Foreign Affairs / Re: Top Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed In Iran - Group Says by 96ACE: 12:54pm On Jul 31
leksite120:

You mean the Jews that 6milion of them was wasted by just one person. Whooping 6milion.

The same Jews that their land was conquered severally by the Romans, Persians (Iran), Syria, Greek, Turkey and even Palestinians.

In short, everything isn't about religion. It's about current power and capability. It changes real quick. Israel's strength started just around 1950.
It's not even 100years yet. And trust me, the Unitdd states is really a blessing to them.

So stop being a slave. If Jews were anything special, 6milions of them would not be killed by one person's order and nothing was done. And they'll not be running helter-skelter to find a land to settle.
No mind d werey, most folks on NL are so shallow in their thoughts and reasoning ability.
Politics / Re: Sowore: Lagos State Government Must Provide Air Conditioned Bus For Protesters. by 96ACE: 9:57am On Jul 31
Everybody gats protest in im own way, for instance me and my guys don arrange few goats and enough cartons of beer to take do the needful protest in a very peaceful manner. We also don organize monkey post match make we go ball 4 street. These next 10 days is gonna be fun. Blowing ma kush in peace. grin

Politics / Re: Gunmen Storm Asaba Church, Abduct Ex-Delta Commissioner, Joan Onyemachi Mrapkpor by 96ACE: 5:34am On Jul 31
grin
Crime / Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi II Of Oyotunji African Village In US Stabbed By Sister by 96ACE: 5:29am On Jul 31
grin
Politics / Re: Thugs Warn Lagosians To Desist From Joining Planned Protest Or Face Consequences by 96ACE: 4:52pm On Jul 30
Lit my kush and wait till Thursday. grin

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Rivers Govt To Nwanosike: Pay Contravention Fee In 14 Days Or ..... by 96ACE: 11:17am On Jul 30
grin
TV/Movies / Re: Stop Criticizing BBNaija, Fund Your Own Shows – Woli Arole Blasts Christians by 96ACE: 11:05am On Jul 30
They’re doing everything possible to distract the hungry masses, but it won’t work, because the hunger level has gotten to its threshold. BBN or No BBN, protest must go on.

1 Like

Politics / Re: "Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu by 96ACE: 10:27pm On Jul 27
9ja no hard, na you dey wait for stew. Enjoy the favor the government is favoring you and your families. grin

Business / Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Reselling Of Imported Crude Oil Amid Domestic Crisis by 96ACE: 2:06pm On Jul 27
96ACE:
Una too talk joor, by July hope una no go say October. After all these hype if fuel is not sold below 500 then na white elephant project una run.
It ain’t like I’m a prophet. grin

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Any attempt to suppress peaceful protests is unconstitutional - Atiku Abubakar by 96ACE: 4:51pm On Jul 23
Tinubu is tirelessly working hard to make Buhari look like a hero that did us great a favor. grin

13 Likes

Politics / Re: Shelve Protest, Give Me More Time: Tinubu begs youths amid Aug planned protest by 96ACE: 4:50pm On Jul 23
Let the youths exercise their constitutional right as you also uphold your duty to provide security for lives and properties during the protest. Don’t forget that what’s good for Jonathan should also be fair for Tinubu. grin

24 Likes

Politics / Re: Protest: Apologise, pay N5bn in damages or face legal action - Obi to Onanuga by 96ACE: 4:50pm On Jul 23
grin
Nairaland / General / Re: Yesterday Was My Birthday! by 96ACE: 5:47pm On Jul 18
Seun:
Hello Nairalanders,

Yesterday the 17th was my birthday.

As for my new age, let me just say that I'm slightly older than Don Jazzy.

Please send me your kind words and good wishes!

Cheers!
Happy birthday to you Big Boss. Everyday I’m praying, working hard and believing God to light me up like he did to you before you founded NL. I want to feel that same experience of being a champion amongst my peers. May God bless you more as he helps me too.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Gayton McKenzie: Meet SA's New Sports Minister - Bank Robber Turned Politician by 96ACE: 10:03am On Jul 09
Common man can not comprehend shocked

3 Likes

Politics / Re: There Are Over 277 Guns Around National Assembly – Senator Jimoh Ibrahim by 96ACE: 5:36pm On Jul 04
adioolayi:
This Senator is well read..

And that's why he drops lamba confidently .. thinking everyone else na fo*l
No mind am, na mind games dem want play with Nigerians. Fear dey their body, even if them get 1000 kala, one day monkey go go market e no go come back
Entertainment / Re: Content Creation: Pranks Or Internet Abuse? by 96ACE: 7:27am On Jul 02
Lord know say if you prank me i go plank you simple. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: I Can't Stop & Sadly They Will Keep Arresting Me-verydarkman Speak After Release by 96ACE: 9:55pm On Jul 01
I like your energy grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: “money Nah Water” Davido Billionaire Friend Gumbo Sprayed Him $100,000 Dollars by 96ACE: 12:46pm On Jun 26
Nice 1
Celebrities / Re: GAC Motor gift Davido & wife a brand new GAC motor 2024 GN8 MPV,a wedding gift by 96ACE: 10:28pm On Jun 25
Verbtips:
features of poverty

Anger and unnecessary aggression grin
Politics / Re: We Want Ministry Of Livestock Development – Miyetti Allah by 96ACE: 10:09pm On Jun 25
If cattle will be given equal rights with pigs, poultry, catfish, grass cutter and my lovely dog then no wahala. But we know that in the animal farm, all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than the other. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Properties / Re: Three Storey Building Collapses In Ebonyi Hospital, Two Trapped by 96ACE: 4:32pm On Jun 19
shocked
Health / Re: Is Feminity In Male Natural? - Victor Obanor by 96ACE: 4:18pm On Jun 19
E no get anyhow you want speak dis English, being Gay is never natural grin

1 Like

Business / Re: Dangote Refinery Ships Fuel To Singapore, Assures Petrol Supply In July by 96ACE: 3:51pm On Jun 19
Una too talk joor, by July hope una no go say October. After all these hype if fuel is not sold below 500 then na white elephant project una run.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Rivers Crisis: I Fear Nothing – Fubara Dares Wike, Others by 96ACE: 8:26am On Jun 18
grin
Foreign Affairs / Re: Greek Coastguard Threw Migrants Overboard To Their Deaths, Witnesses Say by 96ACE: 3:35pm On Jun 17
shocked
Politics / Re: Abdulrasheed Kashamu Continues Father's Legacy As Over 8000 Receive Cash, Gifts by 96ACE: 8:17am On Jun 17
derecho:
Where is this coming from?
This is what happens when you are in a hurry to respond.

Now i know you’re officially dumb. Press your calculator boy.
Politics / Re: Abdulrasheed Kashamu Continues Father's Legacy As Over 8000 Receive Cash, Gifts by 96ACE: 9:36pm On Jun 16
derecho:
If you don't know,be humble enough to admit instead of applauding nonsense.

The report says 8000 people were handed cash which someone said was a minimum of 10k.

If the bolded is to be considered, why are you recommending nonsense?

Put on your thinking cap and stop celebrating stupidity

Wow! You that is not ignorant and anti-stupid should explain with clear details how you would use a hundred million naira to empower the people of that community in a way that it will directly affect the lives of these 8000 people that got the money. 10k times 8000 people is not even up to 100 mil.
Politics / Re: Abdulrasheed Kashamu Continues Father's Legacy As Over 8000 Receive Cash, Gifts by 96ACE: 9:12pm On Jun 16
derecho:
No, it's not a good or wise example for others to emulate.

Someone said he gave between 10-15k gift cash.

If what's written is true,which I doubt, giving 10k to 8000 people is N80million.

That amount can create employment for some people in that village.

Stop living in your pseudo life and accept the reality on ground. How much did he even share? Do you know what it takes to create jobs and empower a poor mind?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 23 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.