Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,066 members, 7,953,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:01 PM

96ACE's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 96ACE's Profile / 96ACE's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 23 pages)

Politics / Re: Abdulrasheed Kashamu Continues Father's Legacy As Over 8000 Receive Cash, Gifts by 96ACE: 7:49pm On Jun 16
A very good example for others to emulate
Business / Re: Dispatch Rider Spotted Delivering Sallah Ram In Style by 96ACE: 6:10pm On Jun 15
haybhi1:
And they say money no dey
oga, dey play...
People dey buy ram steady! Almost everyone I know who killed last year still killing now. Baba S. Kekenke still killing camel, 2 cows and ram like he used to... go Council B/S Ikotun go confirm if you no believe. People for my street still represent as usual.
Omo, money dey some people hand o, no be everybody dey loud anyhow

You gerrit grin
Politics / Re: World Bank Doubts CBN’s Ability To Curb Inflation Employing Rate Hikes by 96ACE: 9:10pm On Jun 13
World bank is also obidient now grin grin

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Adamawa: Five Hunters Arrested For Torturing Teenager To Death Over ₦‎20,000 by 96ACE: 10:07am On Jun 08
post=130361512:
Wetin Be 20,000naira, To Lead Him To Death?
Is like you don’t know the depth of poverty in the north grin

1 Like

Crime / Re: EFCC Arrests Three Men For Spraying Naira Notes At A Funeral In Delta by 96ACE: 6:58am On Jun 08
CrownedPhoenix:

Celebrant at a burial ceremony? undecided
grin grin

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Iyabo Abade 'James Johnson' Seeks ₦69M To Become Father by 96ACE: 10:06pm On Jun 02
What a f**k
Politics / Re: Aisha Yesufu Refuses To Stand During Recitation Of National Anthem by 96ACE: 5:07pm On Jun 01
Mrexcell:

National anthem that written and composed by ur colonial masters is that one a real nigerian national anthem? Don't be too passionate about this issue it's not worth it.
Who is the national anthem glorifying? Is it the colonial masters or Nigeria the motherland itself? Irrespective of the rhythm or lyrics that is played everyone is supposed to respect it, it doesn’t matter whether old or new.
Politics / Re: Aisha Yesufu Refuses To Stand During Recitation Of National Anthem by 96ACE: 2:52pm On Jun 01
sweetkev:
So you just take anything the current failed government throw at you. With all the problems in Nigeria, new national anthem is the solution. 80% of Nigeria citizens are so stupid including you. No wonder politicians do as they like and this country will never move forward.
You missed the point here, it’s not about the present government, it’s about Nigeria. Look at the bigger picture and you’ll see that Nigeria is bigger than the present government.
Romance / Re: Man Shares His Encounter With A Sex Worker (Video) by 96ACE: 6:31am On Jun 01
malali:

Not True.
The brain earns higher than kpekus.
I make more money than any kpekus seller in the world.
Mark Zukerberg sell Kpekus ?
Dangote sell kpekus ?
Folorunsho Alakija sell kpekus ?

Oga it’s Saturday oo, small cruise make i say make i catch you don start rocket science
grin

1 Like

Sports / Re: Nigeria To Sing New National Anthem In WCQ Clash Against South Africa And Benin by 96ACE: 5:50am On Jun 01
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Rivers Hoopers Beat Cape Town Tigers, Finish Third In Basketball Africa League by 96ACE: 5:47am On Jun 01
In whatever you do make sure you don’t lose against South Africa and Ghana and we’ll be cool. grin
Congratulations!!!

18 Likes

Politics / Re: Tension As Soldiers Lay Siege On Aba, Markets Shut by 96ACE: 5:46am On Jun 01
grin
Politics / Re: Reps Disown Trending Draft Bill Seeking Return To Regional Government by 96ACE: 5:46am On Jun 01
Since we’re on auto-reverse mode just project and pass the bill. If possible let’s have a prime minister too. grin

Photo:
Mrs. Kuti Fumilayo (Fela’s mom) and Prime minister Tafawa Balewa

5 Likes

Romance / Re: Man Shares His Encounter With A Sex Worker (Video) by 96ACE: 5:45am On Jun 01
Kpekus! the undisputed highest gross earning organ ever. grin

23 Likes

Education / Re: Nigerian Students In UK Seek Help From Food Charity by 96ACE: 5:44am On Jun 01
grin
Politics / Re: Aisha Yesufu Refuses To Stand During Recitation Of National Anthem by 96ACE: 5:43am On Jun 01
At this point madam you’re on your own. This attitude of yours show how unpatriotic you are, it also shows how unstable you are because your patriotism only exist when the government of the day is your ally and that is evil. Our forefathers fought for the independence of this country with their sweat and blood, and one of the reason we sing the national anthem is to honor them and not to glorify the government of the day. Madam you should have stood up even if you won’t sing. People like you are not feat for leadership position because you think everything is a fight and if you eventually get to the top you’ll expend most of your energy trying to decimate those you perceive as your enemies.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: FG Unveils CNG Plant In Lagos by 96ACE: 8:16pm On May 30
grin
Celebrities / Re: Kcee Buys Two Super Full-Sized SUVs Worth ₦500M by 96ACE: 1:15pm On May 30
Where una dey see dis money shocked

15 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Tinubu Signs Bill Returning Old Anthem Into Law by 96ACE: 1:06pm On May 29
What is the economic impact of this law? Somebody should educate me please
Politics / Re: Rate Governors As They Mark One Year In Office Today by 96ACE: 12:48pm On May 29
They all have one thing in common and that is their impact is not being felt by the Nigerian masses.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: NDLEA Busts 2 Drug Cartels, Intercepts Multi-billion naira Cocaine Consignments by 96ACE: 4:48pm On May 28
bhella10:
NCAN retreat grin

Family / Re: Help! I Think I Am Being Scammed Into Marriage. by 96ACE: 11:24am On May 27
PrinceofSarcasm:

I sincerely feel sorry for any lady who marries you. This thread betrays your level of reasoning and shows how insecure, immature , unreasonable and unstable you are.

Your choice of wording and structure shows you lack any integrity of character, hence see the low level your mind went to.

You even don't have respect for her or her family hence you had to drag her elder brother into your nonsense.

I feel you are a danger to that young lady and her family.

You are uncouth and have no sense of boundaries or decorum. I suspect you are affiliated with street thugs or hooligans
As she would do well to avoid getting married to you at all costs or she may be a future murder victim.

Anyways for her to agree to even date talkless of marrying someone like you says a lot about her , she is probably grin a low level woman.

I would hazard a guess that she is either s treat hawker or a road side food vendor.
Likely she is an illiterate too?

Kai! grin grin
We need folks like you on this platform to ensure a high level of sanity is maintained across board. Whenever you see people this disoriented, please don’t relent in bringing them back home.
Celebrities / Re: Fake Clothes Of Zlatan's Newly Launched Clothing Line Spotted In Aba (Pix,Video) by 96ACE: 11:09am On May 27
angry
This is absolutely not fair. We can’t grow as a nation like this, we need to seriously drop some of these habits most especially counterfeiting.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Ikorodu Boys Mimick Zinoleesky's Viral Video (Video) by 96ACE: 2:47pm On May 26
E come be like say na Zino dey mimic Ikorodu bois after I watch d 2 clips.
Zino is in some kind of sh*t i bet y’all don’t wanna know the half of it.
Food / Re: Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria by 96ACE: 1:56pm On May 26
Eyiii Chimoooo … Cry by Mode 9

Education / Re: 340% Tarrif Hike: Darkness Looms As UNIBEN Says 'We Can't Afford N280m Bill' by 96ACE: 8:09am On May 26
ivandragon:

The solar project at ABU (and UI) are government funded projects through TETFund in collaboration with a German firm.

Most Tertiary institutions in Nigeria have energy development plans, but the issue is funding and approvals.

There are tertiary institutions that have developed better and cheaper electricity prepaid metres, but no funding and support. There are others that are ready to develop mini hydro power stations, but government refused approval.

What are you trying to insinuate? ABU had ABU dam before 2011 and have been self reliant in terms of electricity. When the TETfund act was established in 2011 to repeal the ETF act established in 1993, Every higher institution got their fair share of the funds. Below is an excerpt from TETfund webpage:

The Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFund) was originally established as Education Trust Fund (ETF) by the Act No 7 of 1993 as amended by Act No 40 of 1998 (now repealed and replaced with Tertiary Education Trust Fund Act 2011). It is an intervention agency set up to provide supplementary support to all level of public tertiary institutions with the main objective of using funding alongside project management for the rehabilitation, restoration and consolidation of Tertiary Education in Nigeria.

The main source of income available to the Fund is the two percent education tax paid from the assessable profit of companies registered in Nigeria. The Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS) assesses collects the tax on behalf of the Fund.

The funds are disbursed for the general improvement of education in federal and state tertiary educations specifically for the provision or maintenance of:
*Essential physical infrastructure for teaching and learning
*Instructional material and equipment
*Research and publications
*Academic staff training and development and
*Any other need which, in the opinion of the Board of Trustees, is critical and essential for the improvement and maintenance of standards in the higher educational institutions.
Education / Re: 340% Tarrif Hike: Darkness Looms As UNIBEN Says 'We Can't Afford N280m Bill' by 96ACE: 6:09am On May 26
What a shame! A school like Uniben should be capable of generating their own electricity like the prestigious Ahmadu Bello University. Maybe their VC should visit ABU for training.

20 Likes

Sports / Re: EuropaLeague Celebrates Rahmon Lukman's Historic Hatrick by 96ACE: 10:18pm On May 25
Congratulations big baller
Sports / Re: Barcelona Sack Xavi With Flick Set To Replace Him by 96ACE: 10:39pm On May 24
tegini:
Xavi is a a good coach but the expectations from the catalonians is too much , I want xavi in premier league.
Abeg nor loud am make Chelsea no go sign anoda oboro
Education / Re: Mathematicians In The House come over Here by 96ACE: 10:31pm On May 24
X=2
grin

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Man Utd To Sack Ten Hag After FA Cup Final by 96ACE: 6:08pm On May 24
A typical Naija man will gladly lose the match grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 23 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.