Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

96ACE's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 96ACE's Profile / 96ACE's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

Sports / Re: Joshua Knocks Ngannou In Second-round by 96ACE: 5:26am On Mar 09
AJ is tha bomb! Congratulations brother

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: 3500 Terrorist Attacks Recorded In Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger Rep — ECOWAS by 96ACE: 9:28pm On Mar 08
Are the ECOWAS countries immune to these terrorist attacks? What is ECOWAS really doing to improve the economic values of her states? By the way is ECOMOG still operational?
Education / Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by 96ACE: 6:09pm On Mar 08
INDOMIE9090:

Video attached

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfGYnKCJYas&pp=ygUhTWFuIGtpbGwgaW4gc29uIG92ZXIgZm9vZCBpbiBhYmlh
You guys are really sick mehn, I’m not Igbo so stop all these. If i may ask is it every yoruba man that supports Tinubu?

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: War In Ukraine: How Russia Spied On A German General. by 96ACE: 4:53pm On Mar 08
These Russians are always many steps ahead of their adversaries.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Education / Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by 96ACE: 4:11pm On Mar 08
Makunahatata:
low budget rapper, are those lyrics?
Online billionaires,Ebi n pa wa in reality..fvck off my mention. U not making sense
I’m just getting started and you’re already so tensed and angry oh! I almost forgot a hungry man is an angry man. Drop your acc let me shock your lowlife
Education / Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by 96ACE: 3:29pm On Mar 08
Makunahatata:
Pele..I understand how shameful it is to come f there 🤮..no b today una dey deny 😂, now fvck off
I understand You’re pained and broke boy, and I know the level of your poverty can’t afford you the luxury of an erection so I’ll joyfully fvck off. Thank your sister$ for me. They’re so good with the blow jobs unlike your jobless as$

1 Like 1 Share

Education / Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by 96ACE: 2:43pm On Mar 08
Makunahatata:
I no shame dey catch u , we don know the real Ebi n pawa tribe 😂😂😂
Your assumption of my ethnicity shows how shallow the depth of your knowledge is. So you think anyone that doesn’t support you, your political ideology and your backwardness is from the tribe you love to hate?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Education / Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by 96ACE: 2:18pm On Mar 08
Makunahatata:
way better than selling your children or shooting them cos of plate of rice
Who does that? Let me guess, the agbadorian skull merchants grin

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Remi Tinubu Demands Capital Punishment For Child Abductors by 96ACE: 2:14pm On Mar 08
Seconded

5 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by 96ACE: 2:10pm On Mar 08
The Life and ways of a typical Agbadorian is saparious grin

34 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: Bago calls for social media regulation to check fake news by 96ACE: 2:08pm On Mar 08
Na Bago go win manager of the week abi na governor of the week. grin
Food / Re: Benue Chef, Naira Victor Sets New Record After Cooking For 135 Hours by 96ACE: 9:46pm On Mar 04
The same Benue where people get killed like roaches

2 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Truck Driver Crushes Man To Death While Reversing by 96ACE: 11:50am On Mar 04
Tragic shocked
at least you 4 put warning say na graphic content, you just soiled my appetite.
Politics / Re: Looted Warehouse Does Not Belong To NEMA - Official by 96ACE: 6:24pm On Mar 03
Enjoy the favor, the government is favoring you and your families. grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Miyetti Allah Asks Tinubu To Arrest Sunday Igboho Over Threats On Fulani by 96ACE: 2:43pm On Mar 02
grin
Politics / Re: Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' by 96ACE: 10:26pm On Feb 28
Interesting
Celebrities / Re: I Became Sexually Inactive After Prostate Surgery – Veteran Actor, Kola Oyewo by 96ACE: 4:28pm On Feb 28
grin
Politics / Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by 96ACE: 8:07pm On Feb 27
blowjohn:
Am sure the Ooni will not move in that vehicle.

Nas lyrics comes to mind.

The other side of what you think is fly
Your jewelry could be cursed and so can your ride
Let that soak in your mind, Suburbans and Beamers
Shot up with Ninas, how to stop a young genius. ..

Suburban and beamers were the two types of cars that biggie smalls and Tupac were in when they were shot at.

Ninas... Guns. . ..
This is deep

1 Like

Politics / Re: Traders Pay ₦500 Prayer Levy At Ayangburen Market - Sabo Ikorodu, Lagos (Photo) by 96ACE: 10:05am On Feb 27
Good development from a nation that prays for what other nations are working for. It’s about time every religious institution remit to the government. grin

3 Likes

Travel / Re: Lagos Plans 50 More Electric Buses, 2,000 BRT Buses by 96ACE: 3:13pm On Feb 26
Good move

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Memo Shows Tinubu Disbanded Jim Obazee-Committee In December by 96ACE: 2:57pm On Feb 26
cheesy
Politics / Re: "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi by 96ACE: 5:08pm On Feb 25
Are just realizing this? Una good morning o grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Bugaje: "Lagos Boys' arrogantly Misled Tinubu On Niger Crisis by 96ACE: 4:32pm On Feb 25
What good can come out of a government that acts before planning? They don’t have any blueprint or template for success forgetting that the world have moved pass that Lagos agbero gra gra lifestyle.

12 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Full Text Of Yakubu Gowon's Letter To ECOWAS Heads Of State by 96ACE: 5:57am On Feb 25
Politics / Re: Full Text Of Yakubu Gowon's Letter To ECOWAS Heads Of State by 96ACE: 5:43am On Feb 25
boxypane:

Your wordings are irrelevant.
I’m not responsible for what you want to understand, this is a free platform and you should be sensible enough to ignore what’s not relevant to you but unfortunately you’re not grin
Politics / Re: Full Text Of Yakubu Gowon's Letter To ECOWAS Heads Of State by 96ACE: 10:58am On Feb 24
Just dey play

1 Like

Politics / Re: Report Reveals INEC Received N313.4 Billion For 2023 General Elections by 96ACE: 10:56am On Feb 24
Why are these news about INEC now?
Business / Re: The Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by 96ACE: 10:54am On Feb 24
grin
Celebrities / Re: "Tell Me What You Want": Lady Renovates Fathers House With Small Money, He Prays by 96ACE: 10:54am On Feb 24
Good one
Foreign Affairs / Re: Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial by 96ACE: 9:17pm On Feb 23
grin
Politics / Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by 96ACE: 11:03am On Feb 20
Una go see shege… grin

22 Likes

Politics / Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen by 96ACE: 10:43am On Feb 20
Why can’t the state government fix match between those yeye Makurdi cultists and these Fulani herdsmen grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.