Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,265 members, 7,867,704 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

I Came Across The Story Of Otedola And Farouk In My “BIBLE” - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Came Across The Story Of Otedola And Farouk In My “BIBLE” (992 Views)

Buhari Dancing Shoki With Tinubu, Amaechi, Femi Otedola, And Others. (hilarious) / Latest Word In Oxford Dictionary - Farouk / A Letter To Imam Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (just A Joke) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Came Across The Story Of Otedola And Farouk In My “BIBLE” by habayommy: 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2012
So there came a certain rich man from the West by the name Otedollar, and he took Farcrook into his house and gave him some money, that he may alter the report which he had set before the people.

19) And it was that Otedollar that went before an assembly of the people and said unto them, trust ye Not this man who said we stole from the treasury? Surely he is one of us, for he came unto me in the middle of the night, and he left with his pockets full of money.

20) And the people where amazed, and their hearts bled, for Farcrook was a man in whom they had put their trust.

21) So Farcrook arose, and said; Otedollar is my briber, I did not request. He maketh me to sit down in his Maitama house; he leadeth me beside the chilled champagne.

22) He exploited my greed; he leadeth me in the paths of marked dollars for subsidy’s sake.

23) Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of EFCC, I will fear no arrest: for bribes are with me; my loots and my kickbacks they comfort me.

24) Thou preparest the dollars before me, in the presence of the SSS: thou anointest my mouth with wine; my pocket runneth over.

25) Surely the shame and reproach shall follow me all the days of my life, but I will dwell in the house of PDP forever and ever.

26) And the people wept, but there was no one to console them.
Re: I Came Across The Story Of Otedola And Farouk In My “BIBLE” by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 21, 2012
Copy and paste! Seen it b4. It was already posted in politics section a week ago.
Re: I Came Across The Story Of Otedola And Farouk In My “BIBLE” by habayommy: 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2012
booqee: Copy and paste! Seen it b4. It was already posted in politics section a week ago.
I didn't get it from the politics section. someone sent it τ̅☺ me thru BBM. Maybe i shud Ђåvε̲̣ acknowledged the source.
Re: I Came Across The Story Of Otedola And Farouk In My “BIBLE” by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2012
habayommy:
I didn't get it from the politics section. someone sent it τ̅☺ me thru BBM. Maybe i shud Ђåvε̲̣ acknowledged the source.
okay. No probz.....

(1) (Reply)

Latest Word In Oxford Dictionary - Farouk / Mother And Daughter, Nkechi / Debate (a Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.