Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Cost Of Paintjob In Nigeria? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cost Of Paintjob In Nigeria? (3170 Views)

How To Eliminate The Cost Of Servicing Your Engine / Cost Of A Good Murano Gearbox / Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Paintjob In Nigeria? by mendomp: 11:41pm On Nov 27, 2007
hello all,
i have an automobile thats on its way to nigeria right now. it has a door that needs to be matched color wise to the other parts of the car. how much would a paintjob like that cost in nigeria? i need a bargaining reference point.
p.s the color is burgundy.
thanks
Re: Cost Of Paintjob In Nigeria? by NextProdigy(m): 11:53am On Nov 29, 2007
mendomp:

hello all,
i have an automobile thats on its way to nigeria right now. it has a door that needs to be matched color wise to the other parts of the car. how much would a paintjob like that cost in nigeria? i need a bargaining reference point.
p.s the color is burgundy.
thanks

It depends on where you fiing. Any panelbeater and painter around a mech's workshop should get the car sorted for about 30 grand. If you want a lil bit of pro touch, budget like 50grand and if you wanna go all the way and get it factory baked, well between 100 and 200grand. Holla. smiley
Re: Cost Of Paintjob In Nigeria? by PAPABOMBOY: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2007
My brother, if you wan save owo/raw cash I go suggest you get the paint code yourself for your moto, unless you wan paint the whole car another color.

Through this code you fit buy the correct paint wey the panelbeater go use for your door. Abeg, no let them open office for your head o.
Re: Cost Of Paintjob In Nigeria? by mendomp: 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2007
Thanks pampaboy, u hit it the nail on the head. i def. dont want to spend too much money since the car is going to be for sale in niaja. i changed the door on the car so thats all the needs painting. do u think it will be cheaper to match paint it here in the states at like maaco or earl schein?
or will it be cheaper to buy the paint and have them do it in naija. i def am not paying nobody 100k for a paintjob in naija!
Re: Cost Of Paintjob In Nigeria? by Jakumo(m): 6:10am On Nov 30, 2007
Ha ha Earl Scheib is the man. "I'll paint any car, any color, for just $49.95"

(1) (Reply)

Number 1 Car Selling Website In Nigeria / GOOD DEAL!!! 1998 Ford Mondeo Estate Ac. Lagos Cleared Toks 560k / 1997 Infiniti Qx4 N1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.