Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:59 AM

Re: Help My 08 Honda Spirit Sounds Like A Jet - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Re: Help My 08 Honda Spirit Sounds Like A Jet (796 Views)

Reg 08 Honda Civic For Sale 800k Asking Price / Sold Reg.08 Honda Civic(Bought Brand New In 2009)4 Plugs&low Mileage@=N=1.350m / Re Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My 08 Honda Spirit Sounds Like A Jet by dontinero(m): 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2012
HELLO NAIRALANDERS,
Pls can anybody tell me the possible problem with my o08 honda spirit, wen on speed, there is a jet-like sound from the rear of the driver side..... this noise bothers me so much... anybody in the house know wat the cause might be and the possible solution..... my car drives very well and smoothly too, just for the noise

thanks peeps.
Re: Re: Help My 08 Honda Spirit Sounds Like A Jet by annalong: 11:32am On Jun 22, 2012
i suggest you do a scan to find out what the problem is. also do you notice if your check engine light is on?
Re: Re: Help My 08 Honda Spirit Sounds Like A Jet by dontinero(m): 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2012
annalong: i suggest you do a scan to find out what the problem is. also do you notice if your check engine light is on?
thanks for the ur response..... the car sounds as if the noise is comming from the the brake drum or somtin.... but i m lookin out for som1 that has encountered similar problem and the solution to it.... thanks
Re: Re: Help My 08 Honda Spirit Sounds Like A Jet by RoyalRoy(m): 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2012
Had the same experience with my camry 99. Its the brake drum that had lost its greese. Maybe you have a mecho check it up. Replacement is your best option.
Re: Re: Help My 08 Honda Spirit Sounds Like A Jet by dontinero(m): 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2012
[quote author=Royal Roy]Had the same experience with my camry 99. Its the brake drum that had lost its greese. Maybe you have a mecho check it up. Replacement is your best option.
THANKS A LOT FOR THE SUGGESTION. I SCANNED THE CAR ON SAT. BUT IT WAS READING A 'NO ERROR MESSAGE' THE GUY TOLD ME THERE IS NO SENSOR IN THAT AREA OF THE CAR AND SO A SCANNER CANNOT PICK IT....
I THINK I WULD AV TO GO SEE A MECH TO CHECK IT OUT FOR ME.
THANKS ONCE AGAIN

(1) (Reply)

2004 Toyota Highlander [superclean] @ Incredible Rates 08186921703 / Cleanest Tokunbo 2006 Lexus5 GX 470...price: N5.5m LOCATION(ABUJA) / Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2007 For Sale (new Arrival)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.