Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

NHIS Aptitude Test And Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NHIS Aptitude Test And Recruitment (8974 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# / NHIS Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NHIS Aptitude Test And Recruitment by Broncop(m): 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2012
PLEASE ANY USEFUL INFO WILL BE APPRECIATED.
Re: NHIS Aptitude Test And Recruitment by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 24, 2012
hi guys. We, invited for the test in kd has been postponded till furhter notice. Any news weda u guys wrote de test ystaday?
Re: NHIS Aptitude Test And Recruitment by Broncop(m): 1:30am On Jun 26, 2012
ajobes: hi guys. We, invited for the test in kd has been postponded till furhter notice. Any news weda u guys wrote de test ystaday?
Yes those in Abuja wrote the test and was not very difficult.
Re: NHIS Aptitude Test And Recruitment by Broncop(m): 1:32am On Jun 26, 2012
Yes those in Abuja wrote the test
Re: NHIS Aptitude Test And Recruitment by Malubi(m): 6:52am On Jun 26, 2012
Broncop: Yes those in Abuja wrote the test
How can somebody apply and what are the criterials and qualifications. Thanks
Re: NHIS Aptitude Test And Recruitment by Broncop(m): 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2012
It was widely advertised around January in some national dailies.
Malubi: How can somebody apply and what are the criterials and qualifications. Thanks
Re: NHIS Aptitude Test And Recruitment by decom: 8:26am On Jun 28, 2012
Helo Palz,any updates from NHIS or Alfred consulting as per the test conducted?
I heard it going to be massive employment.
When is the interview? Any update so far?
Thkz. Onelove
Re: NHIS Aptitude Test And Recruitment by henryoshoremoh(m): 10:16am On Jun 28, 2012
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR THIS NHIS APPLICATION
Re: NHIS Aptitude Test And Recruitment by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
hi guyz,
wats up wth rgds to d test last satuday? any info that could help us we in the northern zone that have yet write the test?
pls kindly help. one luv.
Re: NHIS Aptitude Test And Recruitment by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2012
@Broncop kindly help pls. i trust ur update.
how is the test like? and wat should we be expecting?
pls reply.
Re: NHIS Aptitude Test And Recruitment by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2012
Broncop: Yes those in Abuja wrote the test and was not very difficult.
thanks for that. i wish u all success all tru the recruitment process.
Re: NHIS Aptitude Test And Recruitment by stacydash: 11:24am On Jun 30, 2012
Broncop nice to meet u here, another recruitment process has started, I wrote the NHIS test too in Govt Secondary sch Area 10 Abj. Praying to God for fair judgement this time around. Let it not end the way NSITF did. And please any useful info will be appreciated. God help us.
Re: NHIS Aptitude Test And Recruitment by Broncop(m): 9:12am On Jul 02, 2012
I wrote the test at the same venue too. I learnt that the number to be taken is about 70 persons. Please if you know anybody start lobbying for it now.
stacydash: Broncop nice to meet u here, another recruitment process has started, I wrote the NHIS test too in Govt Secondary sch Area 10 Abj. Praying to God for fair judgement this time around. Let it not end the way NSITF did. And please any useful info will be appreciated. God help us.
Re: NHIS Aptitude Test And Recruitment by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 03, 2012
thats naija for u. another NSITF again. May God Help us all through.
No more quota system, fed character, competency, etc... just long leg.
May we longlegs our heartless leaders.
Re: NHIS Aptitude Test And Recruitment by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 03, 2012
pls Can some1 confirm to the house when are we writing ours we in the northern region?
i.e kd centre.
Re: NHIS Aptitude Test And Recruitment by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2012
hi guyz. any info about the test writing in KD?
Re: NHIS Aptitude Test And Recruitment by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2012
at last we have written the test. very funny and interesting... my guys that test funny o.
May Almighty God Help us all tru the process.
any news for u guys from other zone?
Re: NHIS Aptitude Test And Recruitment by kuljay: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2012
Since dos in KD jst wrote ders..I thnk it wil take time b4 d entire result wil b out or any latest on d result house?
Re: NHIS Aptitude Test And Recruitment by creepytoon: 11:11am On Aug 13, 2012
hi guys, Any latest on d nhis aptitude test held in june? Just curious on when they would start calling for interview. Any info would be appreciated.
Re: NHIS Aptitude Test And Recruitment by alfajohn: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2012
Re: NHIS Aptitude Test And Recruitment by rowreal: 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2012
Congratulation to those that received the invite. For those that attended the interview, can you please brief us on the modality.

Thanks
Re: NHIS Aptitude Test And Recruitment by welgate(m): 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2013
@Broncop, @Ajobes, @rowreal, we have not heard anything new as regards NHIS after the interview conducted late last year. Hope u guys are doing just fine. May God help us all.
Re: NHIS Aptitude Test And Recruitment by Tonicbaby(f): 2:25pm On Jan 22, 2013
pls, any useful info on NHIS recruitment?
Re: NHIS Aptitude Test And Recruitment by korastoblog: 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
National health insurance scheme is said to hold a recruitment exercise that has been scheduled and arranged to commence soon.

If you are a graduate of any high institutions or Universities allocated in various parts of the country and you have been long wanting to get a job. Here is an opportunity to fulfil that dream of getting a lucrative job of yours.

All interested applicants and candidates are to read and understand this article carefully, so as to be able to achieve what you seek for.

http://saharainfos.com.ng/2018/07/16/nhis-recruitment-2018-apply-for-national-health-insurance-scheme-now/

(1) (Reply)

Daily Job Vacancies (19/08/2014) / Please Did Anyone Recieve This Sms From BW PLC / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.