Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Quick Favour? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Quick Favour? (839 Views)

Phil-ebosie Holds The Record And Not Favour, Nigeria’s Youngest Commercial Pilot / Sam Phil-ebosie, Not Favour Odozor, Is Nigeria’s Youngest Commercial Flying Pilo / In A Country That Doesnt Favour U,travel To Canada From There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Favour? by MrCork17: 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2012
DOes Hotels in Nigeria accept American express and do they have constant power failures? Am bring my white babe to Nigeria & I need to impress her. Please advise. Also, can u guys please advise on how to deal with Mosquitos. She never seen them before & i dont even remember what they look like., cheers! Pls respond nicely! errrmm MOD, I simply asked a simply question and ther is no need for banning....pls chill out. cheers! undecided
Re: Quick Favour? by stepo707: 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2012
Well bro she is gonna have to see them amd in hundreds.
Re: Quick Favour? by justwise(m): 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2012
Mr..Cork:
DOes Hotels in Nigeria accept American express and do they have constant power failures? Am bring my white babe to Nigeria & I need to impress her. Please advise. Also, can u guys please advise on how to deal with Mosquitos. She never seen them before & i dont even remember what they look like., cheers! Pls respond nicely! errrmm MOD, I simply asked a simply question and ther is no need for banning....pls chill out. cheers! undecided

Show your white babe this pic

As for constant power supply. . .buy lamp when you are coming. That is the only 24/7 guaranteed power supply in 9ja.

Re: Quick Favour? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2012
grin grin grin lolll
Re: Quick Favour? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2012
justwise:

Show your white babe this pic

As for constant power supply. . .buy lamp when you are coming. That is the only 24/7 guaranteed power supply in 9ja.

grin grin grin
Re: Quick Favour? by MrCork17: 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

grin grin grin

whats funny?undecided
Re: Quick Favour? by 195(f): 8:06am On Jun 25, 2012
undecided
Re: Quick Favour? by fittty(m): 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2012
Google top class hotels in lagos and don't keep her outside too much...... Heard of a guy who brought a white babe to naija and she ended up with malaria and died afterwards. The guy is now rottening in jail. Be warned!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

My Mad Experience In Lagos On My First Day Of Work! / Anyone In Edmonton Canada / China Tourism: Crossing The New Glass Bridges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.