Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) (28660 Views)

Troops Arrest Boko Haram Logistic Elements & Kids Wearing Their New Uniform(pics / Policeman On Duty Wearing Shorts & T-shirt In Ojo Lagos(photos) / Photo Of A Man Wearing G-string Goes Viral(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by gbadexy(m): 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2012
I just saw this picture on my facebook page of a young man wearing a boko haram customised T-shirt.
This picture does not look photoshoped and it wasn't in a covered compound. Does this mean these people are well known in their community and are even publicly flaunting their membership.
Look at the guy's eyes, he looks like someone perpetually high, not an image of what a devoted or just plain regular muslims look like.
Here is the link from my face book page, hope I get it right.
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151067483047189&id=554322188&set=a.10150113503847189.321920.554322188&refid=28&_ft_=qid.5756586750270592759%3Amf_story_key.-5547769292599277373&_rdr

1 Like

Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by nikkyshyne(f): 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2012
You cat to be kitten me.

7 Likes

Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by Dgunnerz(m): 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2012
I have to get mine ASAP too!
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:22am On Jun 22, 2012
He does look like he wouldn't say no to an offer of drugs, drink or weed....one of the foot soldiers i presume.

The surprising thing is the boldness with which he wears the t-shirt and agrees to be photographed shocked. Just goes to show the level of comfort these bastards have in the north. You would at least have expected him to be afraid someone could report him to the authorities.

2 Likes

Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by cfours: 1:27am On Jun 22, 2012
I feel that he was probably an unsuspecting guy recruited and paid by a MASSOB member to wear the shirt.
the point being to incite hatred against the hausas.

I see a lot of dirt poor people wearing questionable clothing just because they got it for free from activist groups. these poor people are sometimes even unable to decode what the print on their shirt says. this may not be an exception.

4 Likes

Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by Beaf: 1:30am On Jun 22, 2012
This pic displays very vividly, the grassroots support boko haram enjoys in some communities.
I wonder if it was taken in Yobe or Borno? It certainly couldn't have been taken in Kano where the people routinely grass the murdering bastards.
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by BlackPikiN(m): 1:50am On Jun 22, 2012
c.fours:
I feel that he was probably an unsuspecting guy recruited and [size=25pt]paid by a MASSOB member[/size] to wear the shirt.
the point being to incite hatred against the hausas.

I see a lot of dirt poor people wearing questionable clothing just because they got it for free from activist groups. these poor people are sometimes even unable to decode what the print on their shirt says. this may not be an exception.

How daft and f00lish can you be?

You are a goat!

22 Likes

Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by Beaf: 2:03am On Jun 22, 2012
^
c.fours actually had quite a civilised post and only went back to edit it to that crap, because he loves boko haram (who he hates is obvious).
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by HighChief4(m): 2:15am On Jun 22, 2012
These guys wouldn't have done all they did, without unwavering support they get from their communities. The North is a failed region already. Has Buhari made any comment about the attacks and reprisal attacks on his doorstep Kaduna?
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by cfours: 2:19am On Jun 22, 2012
who cares.
most of you already have your mind made up from day 1 about hausa people so much that even if you saw a picture of an hausa man smiling at an ibo, you will point to it as evidence for sinister behavior. na today?

carry on. but come tomorrow, 3 of your onitsha family members will relocate to Kano and Yobe in search of 'greener pastures'
what a comical people.

9 Likes

Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by Beaf: 2:26am On Jun 22, 2012
c.fours:
who cares.
most of you already have your mind made up from day 1 about hausa people so much that even if you saw a picture of an hausa man smiling at an ibo, you will point to it as evidence for sinister behavior. na today?

carry on. but come tomorrow, 3 of your onitsha family members will relocate to Kano and Yobe in search of 'greener pastures'
what a comical people.

Bro, nobody has any hatred for Hausa people; its just your personal smallness crying out.
One question, sir. Do you think boko haram is a pride? Cos thats the undercurrent I'm getting from you.

6 Likes

Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by HighChief4(m): 2:28am On Jun 22, 2012
c.fours:
who cares.

what a comical people.

You just sounded like you were plucked from a tree, cos you are so inhuman. Sorry, are you a member of Boko Haram(I mean this in a good way)

5 Likes

Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by cfours: 2:32am On Jun 22, 2012
High_Chief:

You just sounded like you were plucked from a tree, cos you are so inhuman. Sorry, are you a member of Boko Haram(I mean this in a good way)

coming from a person who considers hausa people as cows. yes i am a leaf from a tree, dummy.

@beaf, no I don't support bokoharam
I just didn't see this picture as evidence for anything. I see it as just some stu[i]pid[/i] people taking a [i]stu[/i]pid pic. unless of course I already have my mind made up in a certain direction.

4 Likes

Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by Nobody: 3:25am On Jun 22, 2012
I leave in a predominantly hausa/fulani community, not realy a big town nor a village, but I have never seen anybody displaying such an open support for BH. I agree there may be some covert support for BH by the people but most of the enlightened hausa/fulanis I have met have shown their dismay at the actions of BH!

1 Like

Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by nduchucks: 3:38am On Jun 22, 2012
Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if the guy's name is Telema Sosepriala or even Fidelis Opara.

4 Likes

Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by Beaf: 4:09am On Jun 22, 2012
c.fours:

I just didn't see this picture as evidence for anything. I see it as just some stu[i]pid[/i] people taking a [i]stu[/i]pid pic. unless of course I already have my mind made up in a certain direction.

Bruv, do you think that dude would have been able to come out in the streets of Kano and take such a pic without being reported to JTF? I very much doubt it. We are not even talking here of places like Lagos, Warri, Onitsa, Makurdi etc.

Wherever he took that pic, there is grassroots support for boko haram. The fact that such exists in states like Borno and Yobe is not new, the pic only shows that truth in its brutal nake'dness.

ndu_chucks: Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if the guy's name is Telema Sosepriala or even Fidelis Opara.

He looks like Musa Sadeeq. Lol!
The point of where he is from is mute though, when it is considered that he could take such a photo outdoors without any baclash from the community. If that does not prove very disturbing support for boko haram at grassroots level where that pic was taken, then I wonder what can.

2 Likes

Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by Beaf: 4:12am On Jun 22, 2012
Can anyone identify the type of tree in the background and where it grows? Bingo!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/735505_250994_10151067483047189_752890467_n_jpg5cacb08d19f4ec5124377b2a27201217

1 Like

Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by achi4u(m): 4:48am On Jun 22, 2012
this is day_kano nah,his too darkish with stone facegrin
the pattern of that house at the background said it all.
pure boko haramite

1 Like

Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by achi4u(m): 4:50am On Jun 22, 2012
Beaf: Can anyone identify the type of tree in the background and where it grows? Bingo!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/735505_250994_10151067483047189_752890467_n_jpg5cacb08d19f4ec5124377b2a27201217
look at the face of this guy,his even blind,he was made to smile while taking that pic.
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 22, 2012
a genuine BH T-shirt should have some arabic inscriptions on it!
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by Beaf: 5:22am On Jun 22, 2012
cogitoErgo: a genuine BH T-shirt should have some arabic inscriptions on it!

Why?
The genuine boko harams in the videos we've seen have a habit of wearing jeans and t-shirts. They are as Westernised as you and I.
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by kabba7(m): 5:38am On Jun 22, 2012
High_Chief: These guys wouldn't have done all they did, without unwavering support they get from their communities. The North is a failed region already. Has Buhari made any comment about the attacks and reprisal attacks on his doorstep Kaduna?

Yes Buhari did not comment on the sttsck go hang him meanehile Jonathan Jetted out to Brazil when the Brazilian is president only send a rep. Info is that the family is trying to negotiate the expansion of their private shipping line.
As for the picture that guy is a well known IGBO boy his full name and the identity of his parents will be made available before too long if the moderators tarry a little before knocking the page off .

1 Like

Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 22, 2012
Beaf:

Why?
The genuine boko harams in the videos we've seen have a habit of wearing jeans and t-shirts. They are as Westernised as you and I.
I m not saying they can not wear jeans or t-shrt. they did not customize their jeans but they did the t-shirt and to muslims, arabic is d language of God! so logicaly, if the BH want some branded object associated wt them, then their should be some words of Allah on those things.
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by PhysicsQED(m): 5:39am On Jun 22, 2012
"This looks shopped"
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by femmy2010(m): 5:47am On Jun 22, 2012
The guy certainly doesn't know what he has on.
Just like wearing an "I love AlQueda "shirt on the street on Washington DC.
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by gbadexy(m): 6:34am On Jun 22, 2012
@PhysicsED
I doubt if the picture is photoshoped. As for the T shirt not having arabic inscription, how many tailors are skillful or have the computerised embroidery machine to design an arabic word.
Besides, even it doesn't have arabic inscription, would any normal person in an ideal community wear a shirt associating him with boko haram?
As for whether he didn't know what he was putting on, it may be so, but the guy displayed pride, making number one hand signal.

3 Likes

Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by PhysicsQED(m): 6:47am On Jun 22, 2012
The edges around several of the letters look blurry to me, but other contours in the picture (such as between the man's body and the background) don't look blurry so it's not a picture where the figures have blurry outlines/contours. Just my observation.
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by gbadexy(m): 7:11am On Jun 22, 2012
I agree the REP looks dimmer which is likely due to the use of low quality ink, the BOKO HARAM looks brighter and you can see that it is not ordinary ink print but some impression, also notice how the boko haram curled with the shirt around the body.
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by gbadexy(m): 7:13am On Jun 22, 2012
I agree the REP looks dimmer which is likely due to the use of low quality ink, the BOKO HARAM looks brighter and you can see that it is not ordinary ink print but some impression, also notice how the boko haram curled with the shirt around the body. Beaf made a very important observation of trying to identify a tree specie at the background to limit the location by knowing which parts the trees are peculiar to.

1 Like

Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by PhysicsQED(m): 7:24am On Jun 22, 2012
Well maybe it is real - in which case the man is a fool or an actual affiliate of the group. And there doesn't seem to be anything about his eyes that indicates that he's blind as someone suggested above.
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by Rhino5dm: 7:49am On Jun 22, 2012
That place look more of Yobe and less of Maiduguri. The building is the typical northern palace-like building, belonging to emirs, village heads and other northern traditional title holders.

His motive might be subjective, as we have ediots displaying their millitant ID cards down south without knwoledge of the extent of their stud!dity. Either way, he should be quickly arrested, this madness should not be supported with any atom. More like displaying the swastika to the jews after the holocaust. SMH.

Beaf: Can anyone identify the type of tree in the background and where it grows? Bingo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw / Analysing Peter Obi’s Plans To Remove Import Restrictions – Reno Omokri / Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.