Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

It Is Time To Crown The King - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It Is Time To Crown The King (710 Views)

Which Country Will Be Crown The Winner Of 2013 Confederations Cup / African Footballer Of The Year Nominee, Who wears the crown? / Did Drogba Deserves To Be Crown The Next African Footballer Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Time To Crown The King by ektbear: 4:44am On Jun 22, 2012
All hail King James!

May he and the Heat win many more rings grin
Re: It Is Time To Crown The King by achi4u(m): 4:52am On Jun 22, 2012
king james version?
Re: It Is Time To Crown The King by omosexy1: 5:07am On Jun 22, 2012
They are the champions. Moderator to sports forum
Re: It Is Time To Crown The King by PhysicsQED(m): 5:35am On Jun 22, 2012
The Heat weren't that impressive. Just that they were up against a talented, but young (2nd youngest finals starting team ever, apparently) and less experienced team that kept making a few costly mistakes here and there.

Westbrook, Durant and Harden are only going to improve between now and when they hit 30 while James, Wade, and Bosh will probably lose their edge.
Re: It Is Time To Crown The King by ektbear: 5:47am On Jun 22, 2012
Well, your last statement is obvious.

Regarding the first one, debatable, I guess.

Before the finals started, I thought OKC should be favored (having knocked off both the Lakers and Spurs), while the Heat had Bosh coming back from injury.

I dunno if I buy this "less experienced, young" business. They didn't look inexperienced when they were waxing the Spurs..
Re: It Is Time To Crown The King by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 22, 2012
PhysicsQED: The Heat weren't that impressive. Just that they were up against a talented, but young (2nd youngest finals starting team ever, apparently) and less experienced team that kept making a few costly mistakes here and there.

Westbrook, Durant and Harden are only going to improve between now and when they hit 30 while James, Wade, and Bosh will probably lose their edge.

Hahaha this dude just commented like its soccer. But when they killed the Spurs they werent inexperienced.

"Not impressive", eh? Ok o.
Re: It Is Time To Crown The King by PhysicsQED(m): 6:39am On Jun 22, 2012
I really thought OKC's mistakes in the third quarter of game 4 and in the 2nd half of game 3 showed that the Heat won 4-1 mostly because of OKC's mistakes, rather than some huge improvement from the Heat since last year. If it had gone to at least 6 games, I might be doffing my hat for the king, but it looked more like they breezed through the last three games without having to really fight for it. The Heat were good in the last game (the streak of 3s especially) but if OKC had won game 3 and 4 like they should have, it would have been a different game entirely.

When Dallas and Miami played, Dallas clearly won it - they just outplayed the Heat, period. But this series was more like watching the Thunder start good and just keep shooting themselves in the foot.

(1) (Reply)

Ajose Loses WBC Title To Argentine Boxer / Gtbank's Heritage Cup: Semi Final Matches Come Alive 24th, 25th Of May! / Nigeria To Face Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.