Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Hear Me Those Who Believing In Bible!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hear Me Those Who Believing In Bible!!! (512 Views)

Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible / Christians State Your Reason For Believing In GOD / Atheist State Your Reasons For Not Believing In God/Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hear Me Those Who Believing In Bible!!! by Raotito(m): 6:15am On Jun 22, 2012
What are we waiting for again for the Lord God to say or do?
The Bible says: The kingdom of this world is going to become the kingdom of Our Lord Jesus Christ, after we may have witness the kingdom to all nations of the world.
The purpose of Jesus Christ kingdom on earth is to end all these evil operations,poverty and Satanic deceptive in the world. And to bring in the will of Our Heavenly Father the creator of everything to be done in earth, as it is done in heaven, and the period of this kingdom on earth shall be the time of prosperous, peaceful and righteous government in the whole world.
Hear me O ye Christians in the world, what are we waiting for let us fulfilled our own path.
Visit this website for the details about the kingdom and the qualifications and join to spread the News to all nations as the Bible commanded. http://www.iwwmwitness.com.ng
Re: Hear Me Those Who Believing In Bible!!! by stanbiggi(m): 6:54am On Jun 22, 2012
Hi,Please my dear Nlers, some people are confuse and want to infest others, i will answer ur mares. Jesus did say he can to forcefully change every non believer to God,but to show us the way to him and that even though there were ways before his arrival, that he has come to make it perfect. Now, when u tell someone of the lord u need the person to believe and confess his sin and abstain to be a child of God ..what a peaceful way of life that the lord want us to live
For those that are not living according to God way is not strange cos many will not believe his gospel even in The Lord Jesus era they did not believe but u know what he is coming again to take his people RAPTURE, Then afterwards we will really face the great tribulation.what we are experiencing all over the world is just a figment compared to the level of anarchy,wickedness,greedy,govt failure, system failure etc that will occur during that process. But God is a merciful God he ll grant second chance to those that acknowledge that mistake unable to meet with him in his first comin and had refuse to take path with the anti christ will be granted grace. but i tell u it will not be easy to make it in the second comin.
So even when there is law are people not lawless, likewise christ brought us great salvation and many are turning it down . i hope i have answer ur mares
Re: Hear Me Those Who Believing In Bible!!! by Raotito(m): 9:27am On Jun 23, 2012
Raotito: What are we waiting for again for the Lord God to say or do?
The Bible says: The kingdom of this world is going to become the kingdom of Our Lord Jesus Christ, after we may have witness the kingdom to all nations of the world.
The purpose of Jesus Christ kingdom on earth is to end all these evil operations,poverty and Satanic deceptive in the world. And to bring in the will of Our Heavenly Father the creator of everything to be done in earth, as it is done in heaven, and the period of this kingdom on earth shall be the time of prosperous, peaceful and righteous government in the whole world.
Hear me O ye Christians in the world, what are we waiting for let us fulfilled our own path.
Visit this website for the details about the kingdom and the qualifications and join to spread the News to all nations as the Bible commanded. http://www.iwwmwitness.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Dreams? / Everyone Needs To Read This / How Was Your Church Service Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.