Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,965 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

We Got N7K To Bomb EYN Church In Biu - Boko Haram Suspects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Got N7K To Bomb EYN Church In Biu - Boko Haram Suspects (20109 Views)

Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu / Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) / Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Got N7K To Bomb EYN Church In Biu - Boko Haram Suspects by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2012
It's unlikely about the money. They believe they are doing God's work.
Re: We Got N7K To Bomb EYN Church In Biu - Boko Haram Suspects by dadde(m): 2:23pm On Jun 22, 2012
Azidogen2: The first step to curbing all the menace of boko haram in the north should involve raising the standard of living of the people to levels where good jobs, meaning skill acquisition centres, educational institutions, societal issues awareness centres, religious and ethnic issues awareness institutions and basic social amenities are put in place. When the status of people in a given region are not too differential in terms of quality of lives across all types of people with varying status, coercion into uncanny or unacceptable acts would be minimized greatly. Just check out in Nigeria today there is a very great gap in status; people who can afford good quality living status hardly exist. The gap between the rich and poor is alarmingly great. All is in shambles; on the northern part of Nigeria this is greatly reflected and is spreading gradually to other regions in Nigeria. The only distinguishing factor is that most northeners still have "stone age" mentality and are clueless with regards to what is good for themselves and others, thus the great gullibility of their people for the perpetration of destructive activities such as suicide bombing.
brilliant words.

1 Like

Re: We Got N7K To Bomb EYN Church In Biu - Boko Haram Suspects by edicolove: 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2012
dadde: This is the height of poverty in the land. when government fail in their responsibilities, it gives room for terrorist to take advantage of the situation.
As long as the federal government continue to play politics with education and infrastructural development, we are bound to see more peasant selling their lives for nothing.

Prepare for more.

Which government? Was it not their own people that ruled for over 40years. Who do you think you are fooling? Did their poverty start a year ago? They are their own problem. They are not the only poor people in the world. Some of the poorest people in the world are in China. Do you hear them throwing bombs? Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: We Got N7K To Bomb EYN Church In Biu - Boko Haram Suspects by cjay4luv: 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2012
the sooner we come to terms with the fact that we
are just too divergent in our idealogies with respect to life the better
for us.i dont see a southern for a paltry sum of 7k
killing himself all in the name of religion.
Re: We Got N7K To Bomb EYN Church In Biu - Boko Haram Suspects by Hackman1994: 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2012
Dat second guy 4rm left too fine no be small,he deserved d post of mr 9ja,i have neva seen such gr8 beauty b4..
Re: We Got N7K To Bomb EYN Church In Biu - Boko Haram Suspects by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2012
Viewing this topic:
PearlandWhite(m), kcreal(f),
esthysm, otokx(m), UBKtech,
phrancys001, curtain, Shalex(f),
Refugee 1, Olu_Bendel,
Kingpusky, ait_anofi, colly227(m),
Hadesewa, chmod777,
akereconfi(m), Pakavy(m),
dayotheone(m), easydone, CHIDI
EJIOGU, sani musa garba,
idoga5(m), chemashie(m),
Mcnnamdi, obyann(f), Eazee-e(m),
codernoni , ismhab(m),
tonmandy(m), olaojo, Ayemokhia,
Mr.chippychappy(m), chiwob(m),
VEE2010, newmaster(m),
jokwudili, emmanuelson20,
dayolove, Exmay, surmeister(m),
la Capri, topsy70, Masanto,
Taliban, pappy4real(m), italo,
brownbriggs(m), taland(m),
ambrosini593(m), espn(m),
topeorekoy(m), Jinduce, Kay_man,
Ushafaiza(m), thirdi(m),
amosy007, emmydex(m),
Kyakma, asid, majour(m), Willzkid
(m), israel ben-zion, austinsmat
(m), mukina2, laidback(m),
DaRapture, ndeeey, bigtune,
Bassey131, Ticosplendour(m),
fxjohn2, lanrywalex(m),
BoboYekini(m), pld4reel(m),
BusHouse(f), matrixme(m),
edicolove, Vikin, Ozonna(m),
Tozer(m), Rudebwoy(m),
TroGunn(m), boneruns(m),
clemzy012 (m), rebecca167(m),
salemdv(m), senatorkenn,
Schwarzenegger, prosper606(m),
Abidemi_A and 156 guest(s)
The fear of Boko Haram. . .
Re: We Got N7K To Bomb EYN Church In Biu - Boko Haram Suspects by teetee1: 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2012
una no see dia faces? bunch of brainwashed retards...
Re: We Got N7K To Bomb EYN Church In Biu - Boko Haram Suspects by Willzkid(m): 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2012
These ones amnesty go cheap sha...
If they will die for 7K, na 2 just give dem like 2K plus life as BONUS....the FG fit even negotiate to like 3500 for 2 persons
I no even believe this jerk sha...

1 Like

Re: We Got N7K To Bomb EYN Church In Biu - Boko Haram Suspects by cjay4luv: 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2012
@azidogen2
development is directly proportional to the
ability of the leader to lead his followers.
Due to our differences in customs and cultural
values what seems right to an igbo man,a northern might
view it as being wrong.this is clearly exhibited by these
boko haram fans since to them there is nothing wrong in
killing someone so long as its for allah.
Re: We Got N7K To Bomb EYN Church In Biu - Boko Haram Suspects by chmod777: 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2012
I met a Lady and her boy friend yesterday in My city on an appointment. The lady told me she was Kurdish Iraqi but the boy friend was Arabic. Then When they realized I was Nigeria, they said ," it seems there are problems in your country". I said yeah.
Then i tried to explain that there was bombing, then to my greatest surprise the lady said and i quote " AM SORRY I AM MUSLIM BUT I MUST CONFESS THAT IT MAY HAVE TO DO WITH ISLAM BECAUSE WHEREVER THERE ARE BOMBING OF SUCH SORT, IT MUST BE MUSLIM. THEY CAN'T STOP BECAUSE OF WHAT WE ARE THOUGHT ABOUT FIGHTING FOR GOD OR DIEING FOR GOD"

2 Likes

Re: We Got N7K To Bomb EYN Church In Biu - Boko Haram Suspects by yorke1: 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2012
If only i could get a gun now, i wouldn't hesitate to shoot those bastarddd abokis! What rubbish . . . u mean they killed for 7,000 naira. I'm really angry now.
Re: We Got N7K To Bomb EYN Church In Biu - Boko Haram Suspects by amosy007: 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2012
chmod777: I met a Lady and her boy friend yesterday in My city on an appointment. The lady told me she was Kurdish Iraqi but the boy friend was Arabic. Then When they realized I was Nigeria, they said ," it seems there are problems in your country". I said yeah.
Then i tried to explain that there was bombing, then to my greatest surprise the lady said and i quote " AM SORRY I AM MUSLIM BUT I MUST CONFESS THAT IT MAY HAVE TO DO WITH ISLAM BECAUSE WHEREVER THERE ARE BOMBING OF SUCH SORT, IT MUST BE MUSLIM. THEY CAN'T STOP BECAUSE OF WHAT WE ARE THOUGHT ABOUT FIGHTING FOR GOD OR DIEING FOR GOD"

That is just it
Re: We Got N7K To Bomb EYN Church In Biu - Boko Haram Suspects by Mrchippychappy(m): 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2012
chmod777: I met a Lady and her boy friend yesterday in My city on an appointment. The lady told me she was Kurdish Iraqi but the boy friend was Arabic. Then When they realized I was Nigeria, they said ," it seems there are problems in your country". I said yeah.
Then i tried to explain that there was bombing, then to my greatest surprise the lady said and i quote " [size=15pt]AM SORRY I AM MUSLIM BUT I MUST CONFESS THAT IT MAY HAVE TO DO WITH ISLAM BECAUSE WHEREVER THERE ARE BOMBING OF SUCH SORT, IT MUST BE MUSLIM. THEY CAN'T STOP BECAUSE OF WHAT WE ARE THOUGHT ABOUT FIGHTING FOR GOD OR DIEING FOR GOD"[/size]

+1000 Obama approves this post !
Re: We Got N7K To Bomb EYN Church In Biu - Boko Haram Suspects by tessyade: 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2012
Abdul Adam56: False story 7000k 4 many lives,reporters ha,u tink we are bananas brains?
This was my thought initially but i later remember we are talking about poverty infected butchers here. 7,000 to some of these poor people is like the value of 7million to us here.
Re: We Got N7K To Bomb EYN Church In Biu - Boko Haram Suspects by tit(f): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2012
lexio: I have my strong reservations that these men were the ones who actually carried out the shooting given their backgrounds as butchers. How did they learn overnight how to operate a gun? besides, these men seem to be innocent aboki just paraded by security operatives to score cheap points. My opinion please..

gun no hard to operate. i was hitting bulleye within minutes of first handling one. public ownership of guns is restricted in nigeria and we all treat it like a taboo. once you figure out the safety catch and stay away from the business end, you are lethal..
Re: We Got N7K To Bomb EYN Church In Biu - Boko Haram Suspects by Kuulnomsy(m): 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2012
I think this Mode is one of them, can't allow people to view comments again sad sad
Re: We Got N7K To Bomb EYN Church In Biu - Boko Haram Suspects by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2012

Yeah. . . . . .
But seriously you guys don't have to resort to lying to pass your opinions across.

1 Like

Re: We Got N7K To Bomb EYN Church In Biu - Boko Haram Suspects by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2012
Brixtonyute: They must be igbotic. Only igbos kill for money.

Of course they are igbos by the time they wipe all of them out, then we know which tribe that is remaining...senseless EEdiot
Re: We Got N7K To Bomb EYN Church In Biu - Boko Haram Suspects by Whymee: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2012
Sirniyeh: Sincerely, all I think must be greatly and sacrificially done in this country is devoting all resources to changing individual mindset. Look at these barbaric Abokis, killing for N7000, may God forgive them. It is not all poverty but their mindset. Individual mindset makes fool. Some people are also deadly poor but still live meaningful lives. But if we can employ all possible measures to eradicate that deadly religion call Islam that polutes their mindset, then NIGERIA will be at peace. Believe me, there can never be peace in this country unless we split. Nigeria is 3x bigger than some african and asian countries. Even, only one state is bigger than another country. Why not all advocate for breakup?

The arson according to the report was carried out when 7,000 was given to them, Why mentioned ISLAM in you Post. Must you comment
IF WE CAN EMPLOY ALL POSSIBLE MEASURES TO ERADICATE THE DEADLY TOOLS CALL MONEY THAT POLUTES OUR MINDSET, then Nigeria will be at Peace.

Money is the root off all EVIL.

Atrocities in Christianity today is caused by Money,
should we also eradicate Christianity.

BE WISE.

5 Likes

Re: We Got N7K To Bomb EYN Church In Biu - Boko Haram Suspects by lacasa: 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2012

1st of all, Ʊ concurted this comical story.

2ndly, if she was thought that , do Ʊ think she would be comfortable enough τ̅o explain this τ̅o Ɣou, (the same person she is supposedly thought τ̅o kill)

i would αve thought she would see Ɣou as an infidel

undecided
Re: We Got N7K To Bomb EYN Church In Biu - Boko Haram Suspects by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2012
^^^You mind am?
Re: We Got N7K To Bomb EYN Church In Biu - Boko Haram Suspects by thirdi(m): 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2012
cogitoErgo: that first one frm left, is he hausa or Igbo?cheesy
which igbo man looks like that?
Re: We Got N7K To Bomb EYN Church In Biu - Boko Haram Suspects by thirdi(m): 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Of course they are igbos by the time they wipe all of them out, then we know which tribe that is remaining...senseless EEdiot

Real senseless talk, this one must have feed from a camels breast
Re: We Got N7K To Bomb EYN Church In Biu - Boko Haram Suspects by chagga(m): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2012
lacasa:

But christians αve bn caught or do Ɣou now Αve suddden amnesia

Let M̶̲̥̅ε̲ remind Ʊ ;-

The suspects were caught as they try to detonate the explosive

Nine bombers, believed to be christians, were apprehended this morning when they attempted to bomb a COCIN church at Miya Barkate, 20 kilometres along Jos-Bauchi Highway in Bauchi State.

The suspected bombers are Lamba Goma, Filibus Danasa, Joshua Ali, Danjuma Sabo, Joseph Audu, Simon Gabriel, Bulus Haruna, Yohanna Ishaya and Daniel Ayuba (who was the immediate past Secretary of PDP at Tilden Fulani Ward, Toro LGA, Bauchi State).

The suspects are members of the same COCIN church, Unguwar Rimi, a new and small Christian settlement between Tilden Fulani and Shere Hills. The suspects who were thoroughly beaten by the public were rescued by police and then detained at the Toro Divisional Police Division before they were transferred to Bauchi State Police Command, Bauchi.

At about the same time this morning in the Neighbouring Plateau State, a bomb explosion was reported at the headquarters of the same COCIN church during a Sunday service. The number of casualties are not certain. The pastor of the targeted COCIN Church in Bauchi is Ishaya Izam, who recently arrived on posting from the Cocin headquarters in Jos, which was bombed this morning.

It is not clear if the two bombings are related. A statement on the event in Bauchi state is yet to be issued by the Police.
U guys are always trying to divert attention using incidence like the above. The bottom line is u can't convince anyone not even yourself that this story is true. I never know that u guys know that killing 4watever reason can't b justified so pls stop looking 4 accomplice and in case u need one get mai suya, shoe shiner, mai ruwa etc cause these are kind of fools u can convince
Spokesperson of the Bauchi State command of the police, Hassan Mohammed, confirmed the incident but said he would only provide details later.

http://premiumtimesng.com/mobile/news/3955-christians-caught-attempting-to-bomb-cocin-church-in-bauchi.html
tongue
Re: We Got N7K To Bomb EYN Church In Biu - Boko Haram Suspects by chagga(m): 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2012
^^ guys are always trying to divert attention using incidence like the above. The bottom line is u can't convince anyone not even yourself that this story is true. I never know that u guys know that killing 4watever reason can't b justified so pls stop looking 4 accomplice and in case u need one get mai suya, shoe shiner, mai ruwa etc cause these are kind of fools u can convince..please go get a life terrorist

1 Like

Re: We Got N7K To Bomb EYN Church In Biu - Boko Haram Suspects by femmy82(m): 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2012
GOOD! If govt. Complains on minimum wage then let Boko take over now..boko haram is an indication dat we live in a failed country.
Re: We Got N7K To Bomb EYN Church In Biu - Boko Haram Suspects by eedriyz(m): 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2012
SHAME ON EVERY PERSON THAT STILL BELIEVED THE SO CALLED BOKO HARAM HAS MUSLIMS. SAUDI ARABIA IS THE HOME OF ISLAM, CHRISTIANS ARE THERE AND IT IS STILL REGARDED AS ONE OF THE MOST PEACEFUL COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD. Don't you get it? Jonathan said he knows those who are behind these irresponsible acts. How many of them has he shown to us? Critisize muslims, critisize Islam. It is still the fastest growing religion in the world. If Boko haram is an islamic org...then they subscribed to an islam that is strange (maybe we can call it Boko Haram islam).
The real Islam is a religion of peace. Education friendly religion. A religion that believes compulsion is not necessary in religion.
Re: We Got N7K To Bomb EYN Church In Biu - Boko Haram Suspects by shanicemel(f): 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2012
pls execute them by fixing grenade in their clothes dirty people with weird religion(lslam)

1 Like

Re: We Got N7K To Bomb EYN Church In Biu - Boko Haram Suspects by JUO(m): 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2012
GOD SAVE US

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo: Okorocha Mocks Ihedioha, Says Governor Behaving Like Reps Member / Gunmen Assassinate Malam Dauda, Kaduna Government Official / Tinubu’s Emergence Has Sent Jitters To PDP Camp- Deputy Governors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.