Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Speaking In Tongues - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Speaking In Tongues (2714 Views)

Are You Fully Conscious When Speaking In Tongues? / Speaking In Tongues Medical Study Proves Holy Spirit Praying / Speaking In Tongues: What's That All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaking In Tongues by Backslider(m): 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2007
olabowale

Hitler and Germany had who was supporting them and if you want me to give you prove you find out the Muslim was behind it.

I will open a thread soon and you will see the heart cry of TRUE MUSLIMS
Re: Speaking In Tongues by olabowale(m): 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2007
@Backslider: At least you open your eyes enough to see clearly
how to spell my name correctly. Am sure, the role of the feww Muslims,
even the Turks, will overshadow, in your mind, the over whelming
unwaivering support of the elites of USA, even the Jewish Banking
families and the over 50% of the Europeans. The Europeans did not even
raised an eyebrow, until The Third Reich began to consume them. My dear
Backslider, do justice with your thread. Open it.

Then, I will expose you to the many 'elites' of the Reichland, who were allowed
to emigrate and settled in the Americas, north, central, latin/south. The number is
staggering! have you heard about Argentina, just to tease you a little?

As the Yorubas will day; Dede nde ku, iku nde Dere!
Re: Speaking In Tongues by Dios(f): 4:24am On Dec 03, 2007
olabowale:

Dios: There is not reason to use Fing words. I don't need to read the Bible. That your Book. I
already left that to your care, Mr Texas Ranger!

Bo timi mole o, Ole panu mi de! Tell me whats new! InshaAllah, I will get all the reward of
doing good, directly, from my One God. My question is this, who is goping to reward you out of
your three goheads?

1) The father, if His intended reward is independent from what the other two intend? I am applying
this logic in the same way that you still have full God the Father, when the God the Son died, for
the inaccurately calculated 3 days.

2) What will the Holy spirit/ghost give you, since he was just the persive/bystander part of the 3
godheads? You are not sure of his reward? Take a guess. Omo Nigeria!

3) We already know what you hope to get from God the son, who reluctantly, because he was boxed
in, take your place in spiritual death. My last question is this, what will Hitler and all the religion leaders
in Christianity of Germany/Austria, expect to get? ma bi nu o. Don vex, my brother. We are still Nigeria men.

Try making sense. I really don't know what you're trying to say. AND I'M NOT A CHRISTIAN.
Back to the question I asked you:
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU DISVIRGIN THE 72? DO YOU GET ANOTHER 72?
Re: Speaking In Tongues by IDINRETE: 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2007
Dios and Olabowale, it seems you guys are speaking in tongues i cannot understand you                         
reske yapapapapapapapapapap   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Speaking In Tongues by olabowale(m): 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2007
@Dios: The same ease in which God will recreat you and me after we have become dust, for Judgement day, it is
that easy for Him to make the reward of Paradise always new. Your thinking is restricted to the virgins of this world.
Even though man are now capable of reconstructive surgery to restore hymen, you are doubting the power of your
Creator in His ability to reward, however He wills?

@Idinrete: It is my brother who speaks in tongue. I hardly speak Yoruba fluently, yet it is my mother's tongue.
Re: Speaking In Tongues by cgift(m): 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2007
olabowale:

@Dios: The same ease in which God will recreat you and me after we have become dust, for Judgement day, it is
that easy for Him to make the reward of Paradise always new. Your thinking is restricted to the virgins of this world.
Even though man are now capable of reconstructive surgery to restore hymen, you are doubting the power of your
Creator in His ability to reward, however He wills?

@Idinrete: It is my brother who speaks in tongue. I hardly speak Yoruba fluently, yet it is my mother's tongue.

Then there is a problem cos if you hardly speak Yoruba and English, is it arabic that is your mothr tongu now?
Re: Speaking In Tongues by olabowale(m): 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2007
@Cgift:Owe ni mo pa, lede Geesi. See o ye e?
Re: Speaking In Tongues by Kobojunkie: 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2007
cgift:

Then there is a problem because if you hardly speak Yoruba and English, is it arabic that is your mothr tongu now?

I am glad you noticed that Olabowale is also not fluent in the English language. GOSH!!! My pet peeve happens to be people who want to debate what is written in English yet have little understanding of what is written in plain English. kills me!!!! LOLOLOL,

@Olabowale, when persons post, please take time to READ the post, before you jump to reply. Try to actually understand what is posted and then you reply. It makes for good conversation.
Re: Speaking In Tongues by olabowale(m): 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2007
@Kokojunkie: Fortunately, i am not in classroom setting. I know most of you will
have problems dealing with the asiatic business people, because of the way they
write. Mr., it is the idea that counts. Unless you think you can intimidate me, so that
i disappear and the Christians can have free range. It will not happen.
Re: Speaking In Tongues by Kobojunkie: 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2007
olabowale:

@Kokojunkie: Fortunately, i am not in classroom setting. I know most of you will
have problems dealing with the asiatic business people, because of the way they
write. Mr., it is the idea that counts. Unless you think you can intimidate me, so that
i disappear and the Christians can have free range. It will not happen.

No need to try playing VICTIM game with me @olabowale. All I ask is that you read and understand what is written before you reply. I happen to  have no problem with asiatic business men as I have some as friends. So please do not make this about other people but yourself. Try to focus. and what I said stands.

This has nothing to do with Christians or muslims or whatever you want to make it, that it is not. This has to do with you simply trying harder to read what is typed, digest the meaning before you repost. Cause so far, I have yet to actually get you to post responses that have much to do with my posts in many of the replies you have posted for them. It is really irritating trying to discuss or debate with someone who does not even take time to read posts but is quick to claim what he thinks instead, is what it should be and that is what I notice you do a lot. I happen to enjoy debating and would appreciate it if you actually tried to read responses before you jump to post disconnected replies.
Re: Speaking In Tongues by olabowale(m): 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2007
Never will I play victim with you, or you or you. The Yorubas say;
Yiyo ekun, ki nse to jo ko. The topic is speaking in Tongues. You as
a Christian, have you posted anything remotely resembling anything
tangible to the topic?

My saying that I hardly speak Yoruba is simply to say that I am
not a master of the language. But it is my mother tongue. I speak it
fluently and most of my dreams are in that language. But lets leave
my poor English alone. I am only interested in thorough debate of
religion. As long as you are honest and do not hide the truth, I will
entertain your conversation. Otherwise, I have no patience for deceitful
tactics.

Again, have you ever spoken in tongue? Did the holy ghost left after
the episode or ir stays with you, even up till now?
Re: Speaking In Tongues by Kobojunkie: 12:51am On Dec 05, 2007
olabowale:

Never will I play victim with you, or you or you. The Yorubas say;
Yiyo ekun, ki nse to jo ko. The topic is speaking in Tongues. You as
a Christian, have you posted anything remotely resembling anything
tangible to the topic?

My saying that I hardly speak Yoruba is simply to say that I am
not a master of the language. But it is my mother tongue. I speak it
fluently and most of my dreams are in that language. But lets leave
my poor English alone. I am only interested in thorough debate of
religion. As long as you are honest and do not hide the truth, I will
entertain your conversation. Otherwise, I have no patience for deceitful
tactics.

Again, have you ever spoken in tongue? Did the holy ghost left after
the episode or ir stays with you, even up till now?

Continue playing Victim. What has that proverb to do with this discussion?? If you have not figured it out by now, I do speak the yoruba language and enough to know that your use of that proverb in this case is completely silly. My post was directed at you, and was in response to your posts on here. What relevant information have you posted in here that makes you think you can ask me questions about my speaking in tongues or not Go back and read every single one of your posts on this one thread alone and tell me what it all has to do with the topic @Olabowale. I am asking you to open your eyes and see what is really driving you.
Re: Speaking In Tongues by olabowale(m): 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2007
@Kokojunkie: Whatever.
Tie gbo no. How do you think I will ever play Victim with you?
You are in Ohio. Am in NY. Igi imu jino so ju! Bon't you know that?
Re: Speaking In Tongues by olabowale(m): 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2007
@Kokojunkie: Since you do not speak Yoruba, the proverb is beyond your scope.
It was directed to Cgift, before your put your two bits into it.

Now, remind of what you said, again that is germane to the thread?
Re: Speaking In Tongues by MrTurkey(m): 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2007
bla bla bla hoshala mama shinkorobo senderebe yebariba samboribobo grin
Re: Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 15, 2007
why not check out 1st corint 14. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

What The Nigerian Atheist Who Was Declared Insane Shows About Xtians And Muslims / Qua Ibo Mission Relic In Nigeria Pictures / Body Blow For The Theory Of Evolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.