Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1072) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4408903 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
tatacherie:

Ah ah enjoy it while it last na
Me that my own just came after 18 months I still dey vex say e for still wait small tongue

Now that is you just being greedy!

*giving you serious side eyes!*
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
@Blackftm, Twogreatnations, Comtem2011, Myrygurl and Liftedhands thanks so much. We are good now.

@Liftedhands, I don't even know the kind of Maggi they used oo. I don pack up again, back to my normal drinks at parties.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
@Tatacherie, this your gurl is a chick oo. Is this her hair or wig? If na hair am pretty jealous oo. My daughter doesn't allow me or anyone to touch her head to plate hair. Don't know what else to try.

Am still giving her time if she still refuse, we will just cut it until she ask for it herself

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ah. I don't know oh. It doesn't look like smiley head. Just let it be. Hair does as it pleases

Enque imagine. I'd have been so angry. Fanta ke? Please leave my baby's system and fix your life

Giddyperson even when she's 6 months you have to watch him, cos there are some things she shouldn't take. Lol. But you should be able to try stew and some soups now. Just a taste

Orente21:
Tanx ma. dis is d pic.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Orente21(f): 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
comtem2011:
Don't worry yourself, she can't become bald! also, as the hair fall off, its will grow back. Talking from experience.
tnx ma. God bless u
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Orente21(f): 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
myrygurl:
@orente21 did u cut her hair after birth as in the one she came out of the womb with if no then it will surely fall off and another one( the one in her gene) will begin to grow. If yes then its probably cos of the position she sleep on.
i didnt cut d one dt came wit her. tnx so much. dnt want her to b bald cos we all v full nd long hair in our family i appreciate ma

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Ah. I don't know oh. It doesn't look like smiley head. Just let it be. Hair does as it pleases

Enque imagine. I'd have been so angry. Fanta ke? Please leave my baby's system and fix your life

Giddyperson even when she's 6 months you have to watch him, cos there are some things she shouldn't take. Lol. But you should be able to try stew and some soups now. Just a taste

I still plan to watch him and his mother cheesy until she's atleast a year cuz the other day I dreamt where MIL bought Nestle Nido milk for her cheesy. As for hubby it's not even like he wants to feed her he just derives joy in rubbing food on her lips and watching her reaction to it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
We just wan finish d year n relocate by His grace!
myrygurl:

like seriously... please u guys should jejely look for another place and leave that place...because ur neighbour should be ur no1 friend.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
Naomi14:
I have come with my qwesion grin Mamas, please what can I apply to lo's hair to make it grow longer, fuller and softer. Her hair is strong. My mom said it's because I relaxed my hair during pregnancy that's why my baby's hair is strong and not that curly. I usually apply a generous amount of baby oil on her hair but each time I comb it, she cries.

I was wondering why my baby's face is lighter than her body. I thought the Aveeno I use is not working, was thinking of changing to Sebamed. Thank God it will eventually even out like some mamas said.

MIL is coming today, my baby usually poops every 7days but am scared my mil will try to do enema (putting soap/water into her anus) because she usually tells me on phone to do it and I will say, okay! but I won't. How do I stop her without sounding like ITK?

Cc: enque, zaynie, hunniesuzie, akorkor, jazzyjazz(i love baby ilan's hair what do you use) all sabi mamas.
as long as you know she's ok Just claim she pooed even if she hasn't. That's what I do with mil. I'm the one that does all the diaper changing so how would she know. As for the hair my baby has same texture just like mine. I plan to get ori it makes hair softer for combing and when she's a bit older I'd get a spray bottle and put water mixed with coconut oil.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by myrygurl: 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
Orente21:
i didnt cut d one dt came wit her. tnx so much. dnt want her to b bald cos we all v full nd long hair in our family i appreciate ma
Don't worry she won't be bald..where the baldness won com from...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
myrygurl:

cute baby..her hair is full and long oo choi
Thanks Ma.nor b small..
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
Liftedhands:
Ekene come and see fine girl! Please study hard and make cool money cos we are going knocking someday like psquare did in "bank alert"

Chai see afro? Biko nna Jehovah Elshadai give me a daughter with such bountiful locks of hair.
Lol @ bank alert! cheesy
Amin Jesu! May he grant your heart desire

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
Chanbaby:

Thank u so much. I make it loose. He weighs about 9.3kg and wear size 3 molfix daiper. Is it still good for him or I should go to a size 4.
Pls where can I get babyhug diaper to buy.

At 9.3kg he should be using size 4 diaper ma
My son has been on size 4 since he was 3 months old
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
Naomi14:
I have come with my qwesion grin Mamas, please what can I apply to lo's hair to make it grow longer, fuller and softer. Her hair is strong. My mom said it's because I relaxed my hair during pregnancy that's why my baby's hair is strong and not that curly. I usually apply a generous amount of baby oil on her hair but each time I comb it, she cries.

I was wondering why my baby's face is lighter than her body. I thought the Aveeno I use is not working, was thinking of changing to Sebamed. Thank God it will eventually even out like some mamas said.

MIL is coming today, my baby usually poops every 7days but am scared my mil will try to do enema (putting soap/water into her anus) because she usually tells me on phone to do it and I will say, okay! but I won't. How do I stop her without sounding like ITK?

Cc: enque, zaynie, hunniesuzie, akorkor, jazzyjazz(i love baby ilan's hair what do you use) all sabi mamas.

My sister leave that complexion matter
My boy is coke on his body but Fanta on the face. And I use Shea butter for him as cream and Johnson's soap for his bath

As for the hair, na so I born am o. Bobo came with head filled with hair. My dh is from a family of hairy people
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
Burntcoal:

tanks. I tot maybe she is down with something. she sleeps at 4am

It's very normal.
Your baby is still trying to adjust to life outside the womb
When I had my son, he would sleep all day and as soon as its 11pm his eyes will be wide open and my breast will be in his mouth all through. As soon as its 4am, he will sleep off
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
Akorkor:
Mamas, please what cream can you recommend for my DD. Her face is light but her body is kinda of black. Presently I use shear butter+ pears for her after bath in the night then morning I use Kirkland coconut oil for her. I want the whole completion to be like face.

Please note that I have never applied any cream to her face before so she's natural on her face.
Also take note that DH is light skinned and am chocolate
Cc: enque,jazzjazz,AlphaHandMaiden,Feddy27,zaynie and every other Sabi mama. I need your recommendation.

Thank you

My son is like that too
I think ours normal
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ujugirl88(f): 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
Diaper bags. WhatsApp or call us. 08110477866

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
Thanks ma'am @ jazzyjazz and giddyperson
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Burntcoal(f): 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
jazzyjazz:

It's very normal.
Your baby is still trying to adjust to life outside the womb
When I had my son, he would sleep all day and as soon as its 11pm his eyes will be wide open and my breast will be in his mouth all through. As soon as its 4am, he will sleep off

wow Dats exactly wat I'm facing now. it will soon pass shap. thanks for d advice
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
Burntcoal:

wow Dats exactly wat I'm facing now. it will soon pass shap. thanks for d advice

You're welcome ma'am

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
Naomi14:
Thanks ma'am @ jazzyjazz and giddyperson

You're welcome ma'am
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
Orente21:
How is Zion's birthday mate doing ma?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Twogreatnations: 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
Chanbaby:

Thank u so much. I make it loose. He weighs about 9.3kg and wear size 3 molfix daiper. Is it still good for him or I should go to a size 4.
Pls where can I get babyhug diaper to buy.

You might want to consider changing that daiper brand. I did and all nonsense rash stopped. I alternate btw little angels and babyhugg or move to size 4. You can get babyhugg from reputable superstores/ market
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Abiagirl777(f): 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
Burntcoal:

hehehe,Gods grace ma.we are 13 wks old and he still does the same,he just woke up now.my saving grace is dh coe we rotate it.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
I really appreciate all the mamas that answered my question. I will get him a size 4 pampers.

Hubby just came back and seized my fone and took my baby away saying I need to rest. So I slept so well this afternoon grin. Just got my fone back not too long ago.

@Sansa143
Kpele about ur unfriendly neighbors my own is controlling landlord with jealous children. I can't wait for us to finally move to our house. Yesterday I was driving out to get cereal from a mall not far from my house at about 5:20pm. He saw us and played with my son and ask where I was going and I told him. He then looked at his watch and said I should be back by 6:30pm I told him I was going to see a friend in my estate when I finish buying he insisted but I didn't come back until 7:30pm.

One morning his wife came to me and dropped their house key she saw me dressed up to go out. Before I could say I wouldn't be around she said I should make sure i'm home by 1pm cos their son will be back from sch by 1pm. I came back past 2 and met the boy outside. He frowned took the key from me without greeting me. I gave him the warning of his life now he doesn't joke carelessly with me again.
Two christmas ago my dh was offshore I decided to go to my parents place and returned 27th he was so upset that I left my husband's house, off which my dh was aware of my going. He said they brought christmas food for me and I wasn't available. See me see wahala. He behaves like that cos my dh is so respectful, humble and quiet to a fault.
The man is timid and very traditional.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
Liftedhands:
That's Ekene o! Lol Amen I take this as a prophecy may it come to pass in Jesus name amen. Thank you.
So shall it be ma! Regards to him.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
Chanbaby:
I really appreciate all the mamas that answered my question. I will get him a size 4 pampers.

Hubby just came back and seized my fone and took my baby away saying I need to rest. So I slept so well this afternoon grin. Just got my fone back not too long ago.

@Sansa143
Kpele about ur unfriendly neighbors my own is controlling landlord with jealous children. I can't wait for us to finally move to our house. Yesterday I was driving out to get cereal from a mall not far from my house at about 5:20pm. He saw us and played with my son and ask where I was going and I told him. He then looked at his watch and said I should be back by 6:30pm I told him I was going to see a friend in my estate when I finish buying he insisted but I didn't come back until 7:30pm.

One morning his wife came to me and dropped their house key she saw me dressed up to go out. Before I could say I wouldn't be around she said I should make sure i'm home by 1pm cos their son will be back from sch by 1pm. I came back past 2 and met the boy outside. He frowned took the key from me without greeting me. I gave him the warning of his life now he doesn't joke carelessly with me again.
Two christmas ago my dh was offshore I decided to go to my parents place and returned 27th he was so upset that I left my husband's house, off which my dh was aware of my going. He said they brought christmas food for me and I wasn't available. See me see wahala. He behaves like that cos my dh is so respectful, humble and quiet to a fault.
The man is timid and very traditional.
Say waaaaa? What will I not hear? See instructions o? Egbami. shocked

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
comtem2011:
So shall it be ma! Regards to him.
Thank you.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
sugah:
Missyloyce Missyloyce.
why
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 12:42am On Aug 08, 2017
who's awake??
who's peeping??
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sassyangel1(f): 1:02am On Aug 08, 2017
Peeping buh wana go 2 bed asap.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by poshestmina(f): 1:30am On Aug 08, 2017
Burntcoal:

tanks. I tot maybe she is down with something. she sleeps at 4am

It's normal. They adjust with time ,for now anytime she is sleeping Biko forget about cooking, doing the dishes, doing laundry, just shower sharp sharp, find food and eat and join her.

I almost turned zombie, staying awake alnight and then staying up when Lo is sleeping 'forming ' perfect wife sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.