Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4421046 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Fyngal1(f): 8:10am On Sep 19, 2017
august12:
Sabi mummy pls i av a question ......i was told it's not good to use soap on babies head wen bathing dem.....how tru is dat??

how old is your baby?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by fruitfulhome: 9:00am On Sep 19, 2017
Goodmorning Mummies, hope we are so good today? May today turn out so easy and fruitful to us all....

@ Giddyperson, the Lord is he strength, u will come out victorious. My last semester exam was meant to clash with my delivery and God being faithful answered my prayers. I delivered five days to my exam. Lucky enough, it was further extended for about 10days. With all discouragement from people how I will break down as I was busy reading for the exam with episiotomy pain o and baby cry cry, from circumcision pains to colics to episiotomy breaking down and restitching, I was determined to write my Masters exam because I abandoned it before. Intact, for a particular course, I had up to sixteen seminar topics to read but I read the ones about 9 I could read. My mum was around to follow me to the exams for 5 days so she stayed with baby while I came out like twice to feed him. The end result was that it was a huge success. As mama's have said, with determination, u can make. There is this saying that you don't know how strong u are untill being strong is ur only options. People were so impressed by my actions. I even heard that some of my colleagues were looking for me to dash me money. As per baby now and rushing home to rest, I missed those cash.

@.....what are mine hearing about 15 years being pregnant. I'm sure she isn't even aware that she is. My dear sis, God will make a better way for u. Hope u read my previous story of how the one I brought came with TB? My hubby friend brought a girl and it escaped his memory to do the routine test as they were travelling to another city. Do you know it only occurred to them when they saw that the girl had soaked four Lipton tea bags to drink and then they saw rashes all over her body. She had HIV 1&2. Thank God for ur wisdom. How would I have suspected a 15 years girl to be pregnant? Don't worry, challenges bring us victory

For baby's hair, when he is bathing, I put soap and add little oil to his after it has foamed. Then I comb. Atleast to detangle. after which I rinse his body. Cream his hair again and comb first before I attend to his body. He has plenty hair.

For hard poo, anytime my lo does not poo for two days, first thing in the morning before feeding him, I give him water (much above warm) to drink. The next second, you will hear the sound of poo. In fact, my hubby now reminds me if i have given him his hot water

8 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ciscamustexcel(f): 9:45am On Sep 19, 2017
Good morning sabi mamas. I just resumed two weeks ago and I have been on peeping mode since then. The school runs madness nor be here sha plus say hubby accidented my car and Na keke things embarassed since.
My ds started creche since Monday last week and has been pooping immediately after each feed since then.
. I usually extract milk into two different feeding bottles for him. I usually drop him at 7:15am after breastfeeding him and he takes one of the feeder of milk of 100ml afterwards and I go back to breast feed him at 10:50-11:15 and pick him up at 12:10 but he keeps popping after each feed whether from feeder or directly from breast. And most times its greenish other times yellowish
. I don't allow them wash his feeder. But the creche lady made me understand that at first when I told them to put the bm in hot water before feeding him they went to add water to the bm to make it warm I am sure that was where it started from.
He will be 5months on Thursday me I am getting tired of the whole thing.
. I usually carry ice cubes for his milk so I don't think its soar.
. I use Avent heat sterilizer for his feeder. Yesterday b4 1pm he was already on The 4th diapers. I don't know what to do. They said its teething though he drools more than usual and even spit like a pregnant woman and bits my breast like pkomo. No temperature and he is still one happy and smiling boy. The question is, is it normal.

. tips for pumping breast milk fast that has worked for me.
I wake up and take either pap or hot tea. Though since I started work it is tea I have been taking cos no time to make and drink pap.
. I take a hot or warm bath afterwards and make ds suck from one breast while I extract from the other. How possible. I lie him down on my leg elevate his head with my leg while I us hand to extract from the other breast
. the body sends signal to the brain to make it release milk as if you are breast feeding twins. I am able to get 180ml in 15mins b4 leaving home in the morning.

. Pls I need suggestions on what to do with my lo. The poop thing is very disturbing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 10:01am On Sep 19, 2017
hi Mama, a couple of questions

1. How is the expressed milk stored before feeding?
2. Are they still pouring hot water into the milk?

ciscamustexcel:
Good morning sabi mamas. I just resumed two weeks ago and I have been on peeping mode since then. The school runs madness nor be here sha plus say hubby accidented my car and Na keke things embarassed since.
My ds started creche since Monday last week and has been pooping immediately after each feed since then.
. I usually extract milk into two different feeding bottles for him. I usually drop him at 7:15am after breastfeeding him and he takes one of the feeder of milk of 100ml afterwards and I go back to breast feed him at 10:50-11:15 and pick him up at 12:10 but he keeps popping after each feed whether from feeder or directly from breast. And most times its greenish other times yellowish
. I don't allow them wash his feeder. But the creche lady made me understand that at first when I told them to put the bm in hot water before feeding him they went to add water to the bm to make it warm I am sure that was where it started from.
He will be 5months on Thursday me I am getting tired of the whole thing.
. I usually carry ice cubes for his milk so I don't think its soar.
. I use Avent heat sterilizer for his feeder. Yesterday b4 1pm he was already on The 4th diapers. I don't know what to do. They said its teething though he drools more than usual and even spit like a pregnant woman and bits my breast like pkomo. No temperature and he is still one happy and smiling boy. The question is, is it normal.

. tips for pumping breast milk fast that has worked for me.
I wake up and take either pap or hot tea. Though since I started work it is tea I have been taking cos no time to make and drink pap.
. I take a hot or warm bath afterwards and make ds suck from one breast while I extract from the other. How possible. I lie him down on my leg elevate his head with my leg while I us hand to extract from the other breast
. the body sends signal to the brain to make it release milk as if you are breast feeding twins. I am able to get 180ml in 15mins b4 leaving home in the morning.

. Pls I need suggestions on what to do with my lo. The poop thing is very disturbing.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 11:04am On Sep 19, 2017
fruitfulhome:
Goodmorning Mummies, hope we are so good today? May today turn out so easy and fruitful to us all....

@ Giddyperson, the Lord is he strength, u will come out victorious. My last semester exam was meant to clash with my delivery and God being faithful answered my prayers. I delivered five days to my exam. Lucky enough, it was further extended for about 10days. With all discouragement from people how I will break down as I was busy reading for the exam with episiotomy pain o and baby cry cry, from circumcision pains to colics to episiotomy breaking down and restitching, I was determined to write my Masters exam because I abandoned it before. Intact, for a particular course, I had up to sixteen seminar topics to read but I read the ones about 9 I could read. My mum was around to follow me to the exams for 5 days so she stayed with baby while I came out like twice to feed him. The end result was that it was a huge success. As mama's have said, with determination, u can make. There is this saying that you don't know how strong u are untill being strong is ur only options. People were so impressed by my actions. I even heard that some of my colleagues were looking for me to dash me money. As per baby now and rushing home to rest, I missed those cash.

@.....what are mine hearing about 15 years being pregnant. I'm sure she isn't even aware that she is. My dear sis, God will make a better way for u. Hope u read my previous story of how the one I brought came with TB? My hubby friend brought a girl and it escaped his memory to do the routine test as they were travelling to another city. Do you know it only occurred to them when they saw that the girl had soaked four Lipton tea bags to drink and then they saw rashes all over her body. She had HIV 1&2. Thank God for ur wisdom. How would I have suspected a 15 years girl to be pregnant? Don't worry, challenges bring us victory

For baby's hair, when he is bathing, I put soap and add little oil to his after it has foamed. Then I comb. Atleast to detangle. after which I rinse his body. Cream his hair again and comb first before I attend to his body. He has plenty hair.

For hard poo, anytime my lo does not poo for two days, first thing in the morning before feeding him, I give him water (much above warm) to drink. The next second, you will hear the sound of poo. In fact, my hubby now reminds me if i have given him his hot water
thanks. How ve u been. Good to see you finally handled your little girl situation

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
enque:
So i called Mall for africa official line to rant i can like to find trouble

A guy (LINUS grin grin) picked up and when I asked him how far with the price hike in 24 hours (I still checked on saturday evening and the price was same), He claimed that the merchants (ASDA) were the ones that increased their price. I com kuku ask am, if na ASDA too increase MFA convenience fee from 5USD to 7USD?

He started beating around the bush..no wonder his name is LINUS grin grin

haahahahahhaha grin grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angelTI(f): 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
claudia50:
@fruitful hour @angelTI I greet oooo.... How re you

I am good, thank you sis

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
august12:
Sabi mummy pls i av a question ......i was told it's not good to use soap on babies head wen bathing dem.....how tru is dat??
I'm guessing it's to avoid soap getting into baby's eyes and some soap do dry out the hair moisture making it more coarse to comb.
You can use baby shampoo or soap free wash.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzleemah(f): 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
I would like to ask about bank accounts for children. I want to open an account for my lo.

Enque
Akorkor
Hunniesuzie
AlphaHandMaiden
Helovesme
Onegai
Zaynie
Giddyperson
Jazzyjazz
All sabi mamas
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
Mzleemah:
I would like to ask about bank accounts for children. I want to open an account for my lo.

Enque
Akorkor
Hunniesuzie
AlphaHandMaiden
Helovesme
Onegai
Zaynie
Giddyperson
Jazzyjazz
All sabi mamas

My husband and I opened one for our son in first bank And then we distributed the account number to all the aunties and uncles and grand parents grin

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
Chicken potato puree
One drum stick
3pc Irish potatoes
2 carrots
Avocado (optional)
Spice and seasoning to taste
Butter or g.oil
Onions

Preparation
remove the chicken skin and boil till very tender add little onions, then peel and wash the potatoes add it to the chicken cook then add ur diced carrot and avocado, little butter or oil and season cook till [b]very very very [/b]soft and d water is little.
Pour into ur blender and blend
Tada!!! Ur chicken potato puree is ready serve while warm guess is very yummy cheesy holala
Note: 6months upward

3 Likes 9 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
shocked shocked I use soap on my baby hair and we are good infact I bath his head first then dry before his body but I dont use soap and cream on his face. If u are scared of soap entering ur baby eyes lay ur baby on ur lap head down and wash ur baby head carefully tower dry then wash d body
august12:

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzleemah(f): 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
jazzyjazz:

My husband and I opened one for our son in first bank And then we distributed the account number to all the aunties and uncles and grand parents grin
how does the account operates and what are the benefits attached to it. Lol at distributing the account number
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
Mzleemah:
how does the account operates and what are the benefits attached to it. Lol at distributing the account number

I think we choose the option of allowing the account to be accessible when he's 18 years old.

My husband was the one that filled the form. So I don't really have all the details

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
Sorry, can't help. I didn't open an account. I did mutual funds for him.

Mzleemah:

En.que
Ako.rkor
Hunn.iesuzie
Alpha.HandMaiden
Helov.esme
One.gai
Zayn.ie
Giddy.person
Jazz.yjazz
All sabi mamas

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
I tried this thing and my village pikin no like am. Will try again with the carrots and maybe less chicken. Thanks Mama

queensnow:
Chicken potato puree
One drum stick
3pc Irish potatoes
2 carrots
Avocado (optional)
Spice and seasoning to taste
Butter or g.oil
Onions

Preparation
remove the chicken skin and boil till very tender add little onions, then peel and wash the potatoes add it to the chicken cook then add ur diced carrot and avocado, little butter or oil and season cook till [b]very very very [/b]soft and d water is little.
Pour into ur blender and blend
Tada!!! Ur chicken potato puree is ready serve while warm guess is very yummy cheesy holala
Note: 6months upward

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
cheesy Maybe u should try sweet potato instead of Irish. You are welcome ma'am grin
hunniesuzie:
I tried this thing and my village pikin no like am. Will try again with the carrots and maybe less chicken. Thanks Mama

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ciscamustexcel(f): 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
hunniesuzie:
hi Mama, a couple of questions

1. How is the expressed milk stored before feeding?
2. Are they still pouring hot water into the milk?

my sister you store in the freezer and bring it out to defrost b4 feeding or you put the feeder containing the milk inside hot water for it to attain room temperature b4feedinh Ni I tell madam nanny wen she go pour water inside my pikin milk oh.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by SickleCellFndtn: 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
Today is #Day10 of #Help_ME_Walk_Again
-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm7h--aLKio
Hip replacement surgery for these 3 indigent patients with Avascular Necrosis.
There is a wide range of options for you to choose from and it's as transparent and simple as any payment you've made before. . .
Touch a life today. . . for the betterment of our society and the greater good of all.
to donate simply click on this link - https://donate-ng.com/project/598

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by august12: 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
Fyngal1:

how old is your baby?
4weeks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by august12: 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
Liftedhands:
I'm guessing it's to avoid soap getting into baby's eyes and some soap do dry out the hair moisture making it more coarse to comb.
You can use baby shampoo or soap free wash.
Tnx ma....... Dis will help

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
The interest rate is usually small, say 3.9%P.A spread monthly, cheque and/or warrant lodgement of up to 2mill, gift item for the child when account is newly opened, sometimes scholarship draw takes place, the child sometimes can be invited to children events organised by the bank. Restriction is placed on the number of times you can withdraw. There is no wow benefits like that.

That said, Do check Wema bank. I think they have a savings account (purple idkw) that have insurance benefits of x10 of the main balance should permanent disability or death of the signatory occur.
Mzleemah:
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by yseries: 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
Gd evening nairaland mamas. Pls I need ur input on an argument I had with my husband yesterday.

So I lost my job at d bank where i worked(mass retrenchment) some few months b4 I gave birth, now d baby is seven months old, I am getting tired of sitting at home. So I told my husband that I wanted to intern at a law firm at least to refresh my memory of all d legal stuff I hv forgotten as a result of working in d banking sector for long. At least if I don't get a good paying job I cld b practising solo since most law firms don't pay well in abj here.
I told my husband we wld hv to place dd in a creche, he refused o dear mamas dat he cannot b paying for creche when I am not working dat I hv to contribute to d creche fees. Dat unless I'm being paid I cannot intern.

I discussed dis with my mum however, she maintained dat creche fees is just d same as schl fees and that it is a man's duty to pay schl fees, dat even if I am working I shld never do dat. Except my husband is really broke.

Mamas what Do u think cos dh was arguing like its a must I shld contribute.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzleemah(f): 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
Naomi14:
The interest rate is usually small, say 3.9%P.A spread monthly, cheque and/or warrant lodgement of up to 2mill, gift item for the child when account is newly opened, sometimes scholarship draw takes place, the child sometimes can be invited to children events organised by the bank. Restriction is placed on the number of times you can withdraw. There is no wow benefits like that.

That said, Do check Wema bank. I think they have a savings account (purple idkw) that have insurance benefits of x10 of the main balance should permanent disability or death of the signatory occur.
thanks, i will check wema bank
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Eminya(f): 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
yseries:
Gd evening nairaland mamas. Pls I need ur input on an argument I had with my husband yesterday.

So I lost my job at d bank where i worked(mass retrenchment) some few months b4 I gave birth, now d baby is seven months old, I am getting tired of sitting at home. So I told my husband that I wanted to intern at a law firm at least to refresh my memory of all d legal stuff I hv forgotten as a result of working in d banking sector for long. At least if I don't get a good paying job I cld b practising solo since most law firms don't pay well in abj here.
I told my husband we wld hv to place dd in a creche, he refused o dear mamas dat he cannot b paying for creche when I am not working dat I hv to contribute to d creche fees. Dat unless I'm being paid I cannot intern.

I discussed dis with my mum however, she maintained dat creche fees is just d same as schl fees and that it is a man's duty to pay schl fees, dat even if I am working I shld never do dat. Except my husband is really broke.

I agree with your mum. Try and make him see reasons why you really need the intern, it may take long before he approves sha.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Eminya(f): 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
Mzleemah:
thanks, i will check wema bank

I can't really recall the stuff I was told about union bank, but I intend opening an acct for DS there. Pls you can contact any Union bank close to you to get details

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by TEEKAY2000: 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
yseries:

Well, left to me can't really say much it depends on your hubby s income . lf your hubby income is good enough to take care of the home front I don't see any reason for him not to pay his child creche fee. ..you have to maintain is his duty to pay his kids school fees. On the other hand if your hubby income is not good enough or he is being owned salary in his place of work you have to manage with him till things get better in that case you have to be taking care of your child @ home till things improve for him...

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by fruitfulhome: 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
Giddyperson:
thanks. How ve u been. Good to see you finally handled your little girl situation

Thanks. We are fine. Called and was told she is taking the drugs.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helovesme(f): 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
Mzleemah:

All sabi mamas

Interest rates for these accounts are disappointingly low. Even lower than the current rate of inflation undecided

Why not consider mutual funds or the recently introduced FGN savings bond?

https://www.dmo.gov.ng/fgn-bonds/savings-bond/2169-september-2017-fgn-savings-bond-offer-for-subscription/file

With these two products you are looking at interest rate of around 13%-14% compared to the 2-3% you will receive with a savings account.

I have previously discussed mutual funds on this thread.

For the fgn bonds, there's a fixed tenure (minimum 2 years) and just like the mutual funds you can choose to reinvest the interest or have the interest paid into a back account.

helovesme:
Since we are talking finances, let me jump in grin

I find the money market investment fund managed by the investment company ARM, Nigeria very good. https://www.arminvestmentcenter.com/media/17923/mmf-faq_42.pdf

Their interest rate is almost as good as that of treasury bills, however, the major advantage is its flexibility.

Unlike tbills where you have to save or wait till when it's CBN's auction date, you can invest any amount of money at anytime into the fund. So for example, a day you have free 20k, you can just transfer it immediately into the fund and it accrues interest. There is also an online account which allows you to see all your transactions, etc. Another advantage is that your funds are accessible at anytime. So if there's a need for your funds urgently, the process to get your money is very straightforward.

Comtem2011 is right about taking up an insurance policy. Not only life insurance policy but also critical illness cover. Personally, I have one with a guaranteed payout of around 100m which is a very decent amount of money (if converted using the current exchange rate). I do pay a small monthly premium but it's still worth the potential payout. Why Nigerians shy from insurance, I do not understand.

Property is another smart one - no matter how small the land or house is. Buy, do all the required legal work and make sure it's well documented with the lands registry. Even if you do not live in it, rent it out.

Finally, if you are going to have a stash of money in an investment fund, a decent house, an insurance policy as well as several other investments, it's important to have a WILL drafted by a lawyer documenting your wishes on how the funds should be utilised. I have seen many cases where this hasn't been done and all the investments were mismanaged.

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by fruitfulhome: 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
Coldfeet:
False ma'am no such hospital in Abuja! Only in Ghana​.

Nawa ooo. And the broadcast is still circulating
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
It's not easy truly! Your hubby takes care of you and baby needs, I feel he is seeing the creche as additional cost on him. I think you should go for paid internship or trainee that way you can assist with part of the creche fee.
yseries:

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mayluv(f): 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
Good evening beautiful mamas in the house. I am an avid follower of this thread though I hardly comment sha. Please I need recommendations of a good creche around Maryland area, preferably Mende area. Thank you plenty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.