Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4410937 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Fyngal1(f): 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Big and Hairy Study Centre
DIS Academy, 7, Aina Road,
Ile Ibadan Bus Stop,
Isolo Lagos.
Tel: 08035507140, 08055199802, 08023006887, 08032247386
big and hairy. Seriously?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by yseries: 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
lightedpath:
thank you. Will try the syringe

In addition to what the other mamas said, when u inject d drug in her mouth, just blow breeze on her face immediately so that she swallows the drug, my baby's paediatrian demonstrated this to me when I had d same issue and it worked. Also my mum sprinkles little water on dd face immediately to stop her from vomiting.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Fyngal1(f): 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Once my baby can do that, its weaning time please!

for where? My 1 yr old son has learnt how to bring out brest by himself both day and night. It's so bad that when we go out, i try not to carry him myself otherwise he'll start fiddling with my buttons or dragging down my blouse. I don't know how he became a bress expert since i didn't EBF
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lol. I didn't want to say anything when I saw it oh grin

Fyngal1:
big and hairy. Seriously?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Fyngal1(f): 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Lol. I didn't want to say anything when I saw it oh grin

Lol! Thank God it's an adult study centre sha. I no fit allow my child attend that kain study centre o!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by boatmax1: 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
Babies are precious gift and God's heritage. Thank God they sleep easily but one thing that sometimes disturb their sleep is their teeth as it develops. I do use herbal medicine called "Funmilayo" if mother's don't mind. It a good herbal medicine for teeth as babies grow. I can be reached on 07033500313.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lightedpath(f): 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
Thank you!
yseries:

In addition to what the other mamas said, when u inject d drug in her mouth, just blow breeze on her face immediately so that she swallows the drug, my baby's paediatrian demonstrated this to me when I had d same issue and it worked. Also my mum sprinkles little water on dd face immediately to stop her from vomiting.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Hyphee(f): 11:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
mizz2posh, how are you doing ma'am, pls pop in and say hi.
Benignasweety, I think you have her contact, pls let's know all is well with her
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 11:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
Moaba:
I'll be using my Sister's Creche. The job is very much worth the stress. I've ignored so many interviews not worth it. How long will it take if I use my hand? An hour? 2?
Does your baby accept bottles. If you have been ebf straight from breasst for 4 months then there's a huge chance that she would not easily accept to feed from a bottle. I suggest you start expressing little quantities as from tomorrow and start practising with bottle.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Coldfeet(f): 12:10am On Oct 27, 2017
Sansa143:
Long post alert!
It grieves my hrt to hear abt d demise of of prayer warrior!I always look forward to her prayers evry Monday back den!Iyamomoreloaded,may u rest till we meet to part no more!
Furthermore, I have taken time to write out sum monikers dat we haven't seen 4 a while(got dem 4rm my likes n mention)incase u knw any I miss mentioning,pls add up!Please if u get dis,let us knw ur fine!
H Toriell a!Pls come n Ansa d register!
present thanks for the mention.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by iomoge2(f): 12:15am On Oct 27, 2017
Hyphee:
Happy belated birthday @Giddyperson
Happy birthday to Atinuke @ma'am zaynie and Zoey @ Iomoge2. God's blessings upon you all, may you live long and prosper.

Thank you so much momma.

@giddyperson.. howz giddybaby

I love october born pipz ehn.
Thats why i was team November but claiming October like badt.....
Chia.
Much
kiss kiss kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Twogreatnations: 1:05am On Oct 27, 2017
lightedpath:
Thanks people! Twogreatnations, helovesme and Graciouscharis. The syringe worked!

Pls a mama mentioned methyl Crystal sometimes ago, has anyone used it? Does it have another name? The pharmaciesy here doesn't seem to know it

So happy to hear it worked. I have learnt something new. Thanks @ helovesme and Graciouscharis.
Never used the methyl crystal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 6:36am On Oct 27, 2017
Good morning mamas..
Please I feel Adele is running temperature. I gave her panda pcm but I still feel the temperature there. What should I do about it
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onaswu(f): 7:03am On Oct 27, 2017
kelizosuy:
Good morning mamas..
Please I feel Adele is running temperature. I gave her panda pcm but I still feel the temperature there. What should I do about it
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onaswu(f): 7:03am On Oct 27, 2017
kelizosuy:
Good morning mamas..
How is Adele doing now?
Don't cover her too much
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 7:06am On Oct 27, 2017
People here won't let me breathe with the cover thing. Even after wearing her 2 clothes and a sweater they will still ask me to cover her with shawl.
I don't want to seem disrespectful or unappreciative of their help.
Onaswu:

Don't cover her too much
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by katchycouture(f): 7:07am On Oct 27, 2017
kelizosuy:
Good morning mamas..

Dont cover her up so much, reduce the number of cloths she has on, use tepid water to tepid sponge her and then give paracetamol every 4 hours... The temperature will soon go down..

Try and get a thermometer for checking her temperature, dont relly on feeling her body with ur hands alone...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onaswu(f): 7:10am On Oct 27, 2017
kelizosuy:
People here won't let me breathe with the cover thing. Even after wearing her 2 clothes and a sweater they will still ask me to cover her with shawl.
And the weather is a bit hot
Anyway I understand, anyway tell those around you want you noticed about the temperature
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 7:12am On Oct 27, 2017
I will do that
Been procrastinating buying the thermometer but I will get one today.
Thanks ma'am
katchycouture:

Dont cover her up so much, reduce the number of cloths she has on, use tepid water to tepid sponge her and then give paracetamol every 4 hours... The temperature will soon go down..

Try and get a thermometer for checking her temperature, dont relly on feeling her body with ur hands alone...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 7:12am On Oct 27, 2017
Thanks ma'am
Onaswu:

And the weather is a bit hot
Anyway I understand, anyway tell those around you want you noticed about the temperature
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 7:32am On Oct 27, 2017
I just checked with my colleague in CIPM. they are now flexible and you don't have to write all 4 papers at once. All the best

Cc Naomi14

bookholla:

Tanx ma, will check it out.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LadySarah: 7:44am On Oct 27, 2017
kelizosuy:

pls lessen the clothing.a onesie(iner one) and a sleepsuit will suffice.the goal is to make sure the room is warm.
Too much clothing elevates their temp,that is the onlt way their body will tell you they are feeling hot.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2017
OK ma
Thanks ma
LadySarah:

pls lessen the clothing.a onesie(iner one) and a sleepsuit will suffice.the goal is to make sure the room is warm.
Too much clothing elevates their temp,that is the onlt way their body will tell you they are feeling hot.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 8:21am On Oct 27, 2017
iomoge2:

Thank you so much momma.

@giddyperson.. howz giddybaby

I love october born pipz ehn.
Thats why i was team November but claiming October like badt.....
Chia.
Much
kiss kiss kiss
She's good, thanks for asking
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Eminya(f): 8:29am On Oct 27, 2017
kelizosuy:
OK ma
Thanks ma

I also reduce cloths on dd whenever I feel she's running temperature and within a few minutes the temp normalizes.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Fyngal1(f): 8:30am On Oct 27, 2017
lightedpath:
Thanks people! Twogreatnations, helovesme and Graciouscharis. The syringe worked!

Pls a mama mentioned methyl Crystal sometimes ago, has anyone used it? Does it have another name? The pharmaciesy here doesn't seem to know it

menthol crystal works well for both babies and adults. i don't know if it has another name but i got it from a pharmacy here in benin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Eminya(f): 8:31am On Oct 27, 2017
May Iyomomoreloaded soul rest in peace. May God give the husband the strenght and wisdom to train the baby she left behind.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 8:32am On Oct 27, 2017
wholesomegrace:

Gerber isn't sweet.
Thanks for this, I bought the oats and apple and it isn't sweet at all. Finally, I got my eureka moment kiss kiss kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 8:35am On Oct 27, 2017
No please. A baby should only wear one layer more than you. If she's wearing 2 clothes (short sleeve/sleeveless bodysuit and a sleep suit), that's enough. On a really cold day you can cover with a flannel (not shawl sef), Nigeria is quite hot. While cold and catarrh are not pleasant for a baby, the implications of over heating are worse.

kelizosuy:
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 8:36am On Oct 27, 2017
Eminya:
May Iyomomoreloaded soul rest in peace. May God give the husband the strength and wisdom to train the baby she left behind.
This is just so sad, logged in so late last night to see the sad news. She always seemed so nice and selfless and I hope she finally got her reward in heaven.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 27, 2017
Hyphee:
mizz2posh, how are you doing ma'am, pls pop in and say hi.
Benignasweety, I think you have her contact, pls let's know all is well with her
Her number isn't reachable..
last login on whatsapp is Oct 17.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by dexterush(f): 8:44am On Oct 27, 2017
Twogreatnations:

Mitchhy, enkaydewdrop, Britneystacy, Anak, dexterush ( twin mama): hope you all are fine
Thanks Mama for checking up on us,hope my babies are doing great.
May the soul of iyamomoreloaded rest in peace,and I pray God gives the pple she left behind the strength to bear the loss. God knows best cry

We shall never lose any member of the wonderful thread to the cold hands of death in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Hadebiimiipee(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.