Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,029 members, 7,849,157 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4445010 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by crystalzoe: 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
eksbabe:
Why u gotta be so cute Jotham kiss kiss Hang on till my next journey babyboy, i’m gon give you a girrrl. I see no one has claimed you yet
May the odds be in ur favor mama
Cos it can be triplets all boys shocked kiss kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
Thanks everyone who responded. We will start talking to her seriously and pray she stop soon.

Ko easy.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
spiceeamiee:
Ah..ok. The yeye cup finally uploaded.

Please insist they feed her with the bottle
Spoon feeding a baby Formula in a creche is something I won't advice
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
Haryanphe:
Good afternoon mothers, Pls my 4 month old daughter has been stooling since Saturday and I took her to clinic where she was given amplicox, flagyl and zinc to be used and we have since been using it. But this stooling only reduced and did not stop totally, so my mom said the stooling might be because she wants to cut teeth.
1. Can a four month baby cut teeth?
2. What can I use to stop her from stooling?
Pls help a worried mother.

Whenever my son starts stooling his doctor prescribes linex, zinc, and ors and it always works! Within 2 to 3 days he will stop stooling
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
HealthWealthy:
I have a diet meal plan for child obesity and women trying to conceive or suffering from PCOS

Oh boy, we don't have pcos! And our babies are not obese!

7 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
poshestmina:
So we are 5 months and a day today smiley and my l o has start tetthing (please any word like that? ),being stooling for a week plus now,no medicine has stopped it and it's green and watery .

Worst still,she's not loosing any weight grin ,she has started stooling but not yet crawling ,my mil say it's her weight that's too much for her sad sad and i should stop giving her medicine for the diarrhea so she can loose weight and crawl.

I don't even know if i'm asking questions or ranting or complaining ...please mamas ,help me .

Green poo could mwan infection or she's reacting to something she ate
Give her ors to replenish lost fluids
See a doctor
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
OK President Snow wink
crystalzoe:

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
Please please and please,

STOP ADVICING PEOPLE TO STOP ANTIBIOTICS: it is not panadol!

if it does not seem to be working FINISH the course none the less. do not stop for a day to see what will happen, do not stop unless expressly advised by your doctor.

by stopping you are building the resistance of the bacteria already in the child's body . should another infection occur that should be readily treatable, you are now dealing with Bacteria that is wearing amour with machine gun and you will be wondering why normal antibiotics cannot help you.

Cc: Haryanphe:

9 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mammybabe: 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
Please my nipple.is cracked.its so painful breastfeeding. infact am.thinking of stopping breast milk due to the pains. lipsrsealed undecided undecided.somebody please help me.is there any creme or drug I can take to heal.up.the.pain nor be here oooo.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
Mammybabe:
Please my nipple.is cracked.its so painful breastfeeding. infact am.thinking of stopping breast milk due to the pains. lipsrsealed undecided undecided.somebody please help me.is there any creme or drug I can take to heal.up.the.pain nor be here oooo.

Lasinoh lanolin nipple cream
Check on jumia or konga or every mum's website

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
ambient:

My dear thanks for asking ,my preety boy have really suffered having more than 100seizures have really affected him,he lost a lot of milestone. We are seeing a paediatric neurologist who was able to stop the seizures and is managing him. Will write about my experience later. Thanks once more.

God o!
May God heal him completely. I can only imagine how drained you'll be.
May God continue to strengthen you.
It will end in praise.

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
Yes that's what imma do.

jazzyjazz:

Please insist they feed her with the bottle
Spoon feeding a baby Formula in a creche is something I won't advice
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lightedpath(f): 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
ambient it is well with your Lo. My prayers and thoughts are with you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
I finally got it right o
Thanks to mummy Adele

9 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by eksbabe(f): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
kelizosuy:
Are you sure no one has already? wink
I dont see any threat here undecided
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by eksbabe(f): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
crystalzoe:

Same to u ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by eksbabe(f): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
jazzyjazz:
I finally got it right o
Thanks to mummy Adele
i need this kind of dedication in my life. Weldone, this looks good.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
Haryanphe:

They did not carry out any test on her o . The doctor only concluded it's infection based on my complaint. Yes,she took rotavirus vaccine. I will start giving her ORS and continue with the zinc too. Thanks for your input ma.

Please next time request for a lab test, even if they tell you they're very sure no gree. Complete the antibiotics since you have started already. Ywc anytime
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Eminya(f): 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
@ Ambient, I pray for lo's complete healing, May God strengthen you the more, speedy recovery to him.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
crystalzoe:

Mama did u prepare it urself?
And do u mix with anything before giving him?
I have some soybeans that I bought a while ago thinking wat to do with it
no Na buy I buy,I don't have time to bee adding anything.guess I ain't the add add type of person.i usually dilute with water before adding it to the pap.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
Naomi14:
Eyah! Na so o! I don even shapen eyebrow #600 for chemist bus/stop before. E pain me sef dat day.

600 ke...
100 Naira Pere!! grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 10:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
Fry it till its slightly brown. then take it to miller those that blend dry corn, the person will blow the shaft away after the 1st blending then blend till smooth. U can add gnut, dry plantain or sweet potatoes, cryfish,corn(all optional) or just feed ur baby the plain soya with formula. U can blend it separately cus ur baby might react to the options. My son doesn't like crayfish and gnut in his soya milk thank God I blend them separately.
crystalzoe:

Mama did u prepare it urself?
And do u mix with anything before giving him?
I have some soybeans that I bought a while ago thinking wat to do with it
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
Evening oh!Dont knw which word to describe dis my prince charming but let me use over hyperactive!The trend dis days is to stand,he reaches 4 anytin that can support him or help him stand.The crawling sef no b knee d boy d use n him feet him d use!When he starts jumping,u will think he is high on steroids!The boy is vry fast,u can imagine wat happened dis evening wey d papa d cari eye d eye me.I made Acha pudding 4 me n d dad,so we decided to head to d room so we can dump Jay on d bed n have a blast.B4 I knw wats happening,Jay don fly come chook him Hand inside our pudding,nxt na cry!Breast no pacify am,had to give him pcm n did cold compress on d head den he slept!When he woke up,he picked up d play 4rm where he stopped like Ntin happened!
End of rant b dat.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
eksbabe:
i need this kind of dedication in my life. Weldone, this looks good.

Lol
Thank you ma'am

When it comes to food, I am very dedicated o grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ezriela: 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
eksbabe:
My baby wont even take 30mls, he keeps crying when i offer him bottle, like serious cry and i just have to give him breastmilk. I have tried different formulas even breastmilk in bottle, he wont take. Funny thing is he also used to take bottle. I dont know how long i have to keep trying before he takes it and i resume Monday also. O ti su mi

Some babies are lyk that. My baby is 26months old and she didn't take bottle at all. I did EBF for 6mths, when I was resuming back to work her nanny was feeding her breastmilk with spoon. My baby is now embrassing me,all attempts to wean her have been futile. What else can I do pls to make her forget breastmilk?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Lmao! See ehn, I have identified certain things as safe (relatively clean, no sharp ends, no small bits that can choke baby) and just allow him to eat. Examples include my half dead phone, my wallet, car key (after I clean it with wipes), his bottled water, pack of wipes, diaper (unused biko). The worst is when we're trying to dress up, he's busy rolling away to pick cream or oil or comb or....urrrgh! My cousin gave her daughter her key to chew one day and some woman started talking about how unhygienic it is...my cousin didn't even bother answering her, you never jam.

I need to try the complimentary card one cos prying paper out of his mouth is stressful

Its like all babies like the same things, everything you mentioned are some of my baby,
'S favourites
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by eksbabe(f): 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Lol
Thank you ma'am

When it comes to food, I am very dedicated o grin
Lol i have heard your gist tongue
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
Thumb up gimme naw
jazzyjazz:
I finally got it right o
Thanks to mummy Adele
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by roseval(f): 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
Happy new month mama's

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by eksbabe(f): 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ezriela:

Some babies are lyk that. My baby is 26months old and she didn't take bottle at all. I did EBF for 6mths, when I was resuming back to work her nanny was feeding her breastmilk with spoon. My baby is now embrassing me,all attempts to wean her have been futile. What else can I do pls to make her forget breastmilk?
Lol @ forget breastmilk. Let senior mamas coman answer you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 11:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
mama nor allow us agree oh grin grin
eksbabe:
I dont see any threat here undecided
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by honeystar(f): 1:53am On Nov 02, 2017
I tried spoon and syringe she keeps spitting it out, yet she is hungry because she wants to hold on to my nipple like forever, dont know what to do o. I tried advent and boots, also bought next teat size yet no improvement.

quote author=eksbabe post=61979296]My baby wont even take 30mls, he keeps crying when i offer him bottle, like serious cry and i just have to give him breastmilk. I have tried different formulas even breastmilk in bottle, he wont take. Funny thing is he also used to take bottle. I dont know how long i have to keep trying before he takes it and i resume Monday also. O ti su mi [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.