Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4402961 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by completey(f): 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
angeltolly:
Good day mamas, I just noticed a red/pinkish pimple-like something on my 6 weeks old baby's navel. Am worried. What can cause this and what can I do about it?

Does it have a pus. Is it very long? Please see his doctor. My doctor did a minor surgery on dd when she has it. But hers was longer. In two days it healed.
It is well.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zimunachimdi: 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
[quote author=dunasy post=61916126][/quote]
thank you ma for this tips. i really do appreciate. i am eager to hear him speak soon.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
helovesme:

I would be extremely wary of a crèche that operates that way.

They have got a lot to hide.

Parent should be allowed free access to where their children are kept at any time. This is a service parents are paying for. All that talk of passing germs, etc is BULLSH*T. if they are that concerned, then there should be a bottle of hand sanitizers at the entrance of the babies room or they ask parents to take off their shoes.

I will not be surprised if the crèche is understaffed or there are too many babies in the room or the area is unkempt or the babies are left unattended to.

Personally, I show up at my son's crèche at anytime that suits me. I punch in the access code at the door and I am inside the building. Even days I know I will be coming in early to pick him up, I do not tell them. I just show up unannounced.

This is how i expected it to be o, all the excess preparation to enter just makes me uncomfortable. Anyway, as long as they still sha let me enter, the next few days I'd just start to sit there and breastfeed for over one hour cheesy and see whats really going on. When I came on my creche inspection tour, I saw that they had enough hands, and even had cameras which I could request to see, which was an added bonus and they kept repeating that they had an open-door policy as if it was such a favor to have one, schools that have open door policy didn't even make as much noise.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helovesme(f): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
Giddyperson:
Biko nu I need help, my baby wakes up every hour, sometimes twice in one hour. I've not slept in so long i might soon run mad. What should i do, when would it end. She only used to wake up once or twice since birth and i thought by the time she's 6 months she would be sleeping through the night only for her to come and get way worse. I think it's partially my fault cuz she can't go back to sleep without bobby in her mouth, so now every little waking up she would wail until you carry her and bfeed then she would sleep off immediately. This happens like 8 times or more in one night. I'm trying to stop the excess bfeeding and try to tap her back or put her on my shoulder and rock her back to sleep but she just screams louder until you bring bobby. This post is getting so long, I don't even know what I'm typing again, I lack sleep. Biko nu help me before I run mad. CC: Helovesme, mama.

Apologies for late response. I have just picked this up in my mentions.

I laydown to breastfeed and my most comfortable method is to breastfeed with the left breast. that is, baby sleeping on my left side. I make sure there are no loose clothings or pillows around to prevent any risk of suffocation.

You should also try to adopt a late/bath time routine.

What worked for me is this:

Say for example, I am aiming for bedtime of 10pm, I will bottle feed my son with formula at 9pm. Then he has a bath for around 9.30pm. I use the boots night time liquid baby wash.

After bathing him (whilst still in the bath tub), I massage his entire body using a flannel with slightly above warm water. The massage takes about 5-10mins and my son loves it - I feel it relaxes his body.

Massage done and he is dressed up in night clothes -usually a onesie (light full body suit). I make sure the lights in the room are dim and I just lay him down and breast feed him. Sometimes I play a lullaby on YouTube (works wonder grin). With this method, he only wakes up max once during the night. I sometimes tweak this routine by bottle feeding him with formula after bath time and then breast feed him till he sleeps.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zimunachimdi: 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
helovesme:

1. I personally feel its too early to potty train a male child at that age. My own idea of potty training is to stop diapers once and for all -both daytime and night time and when we are outdoors. At that age, a child is not really vocal/expressive and you might find the whole potty training process stressful and not successful. What is the point of potty training when you still have to wear diapers at night or when you are outdoors?

I am personally waiting till my son is 2yrs 6months before I potty train and this will be done with the help/support of the staff at his crèche. They have a process that when kids are being potty trained, they get stickers, hi-fives, praises etc for each time they use the toilet. At that age, kids can understand the rewards for good behaviour such as stickers, etc. I also spoke to a Health Visitor (community nurse) and she is also of the opinion that is the best age to potty train a child. I also read somewhere that kids that are 'forcefully' potty trained very early tend to bed wet later on in the pre-teen/teenage years.

2. Stick to full cream milk. I have read negative reviews here from other mums about peak 123

3. Powdered milk is the best. It is more economical and doesn't go bad like evaporated or liquid milk that must be consumed within 2-3 days and left refrigerated. Personally, I buy Nido Milk. Introduced it to my son when he clocked 13months and we have had no issues no far. It is not sweet and I use honey when required to sweeten his cereals, tea, etc.

4. I think at his age, he should have started speaking a few words, even if its basic words like 'baba', 'no', 'oh no', 'mama'.
I shared a very long post (click on the link below) with tips on how to improve communication in a child. Early intervention is key and you have to 'teach' him.
https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new/1104#59781914

thank you mummy for the tips. the liquid milk is not his daily milk, just to know if i can use liquid for him sometimes.
I also thought he should have started speaking few words too. I have been teaching him,will double my efforts now. thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
Looooooooool. Welldone, day 1 is always the hardest. Gradually you'll adjust. I don't even call again at all, just whatsapp if I want to tell them something important. And unlike you people, creche is near home not office so I cannot pop in at all

spiceeamiee:
It is o. When they came to take my baby, I started crying. Other parents that came to drop their children started laughing at me. I told them I would come and pick her by 1pm. Between 8am and 12pm, I had called the creche 4times, my husband had called them 3times. By 12:30 I jeje went back to pick her up grin

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
Please can I mix Gerber rice, pap and formular for my baby? I have only tried to feed her cereal twice: yesterday and today but she cries so much while being fed, spits out the food and then goes into a frightening coughing fit. I have tried using spoon and plate and a feeding bottle, no way. In fact since this afternoon,She has started crying at the sight of her feeding bottles. She thinks they are all cereals, even when I tried to give her water, She rejected it. I don't know if it's this particular cereal she does not like so I will get another flavour tomorrow but I would also love to vary her food since all she can take now is pap, cereals, formular formulae and breast milk
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helovesme(f): 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
spiceeamiee:
Please can I mix Gerber rice, pap and formular for my baby? I have only tried to feed her cereal twice: yesterday and today but she cries so much while being fed, spits out the food and then goes into a frightening coughing fit. I have tried using spoon and plate and a feeding bottle, no way. In fact since this afternoon,She has started crying at the sight of her feeding bottles. She thinks they are all cereals, even when I tried to give her water, She rejected it. I don't know if it's this particular cereal she does not like so I will get another flavour tomorrow but I would also love to vary her food since all she can take now is pap, cereals, formular formulae and breast milk

I typed a long post on a similar issue. Please read below. Hopefully, you find it helpful.

helovesme post=:

most babies at 6 months do not eat 10 or 20 spoons of food. Most cases, 5 tea spoons at most and they are full. Don't forget that at that age, their stomach is still small and at that age, they still rely on milk (breast milk or formula or both). This is why weaning/transitioning a baby to solids is a gradual process. The fact that she's even taking a spoon or two means she's doing well for her age.

Before you feed her, you need to relax and be happy. Play with her. Sing. Compose all sort of songs for her. Laugh with her. Entertain her.

You also need to get her prepared for meal times. If you do not have a high chair, please go and buy one. You should also buy colourful plates and spoons for her. Sit her in the high chair and give her the empty plate and spoon to play with. She needs to know that's once she's sat in the high chair , then it's "yummy time" which means it's time for delicious food.

You can decide to do baby-led weaning (where you leave the food on the plate on the high chair table) and leave her to eat whatever she likes and make as much mess as possible or you feed her yourself.

Some meals are instant hit with babies. For example, ripe bananas. Get a really ripe banana, mash it really well and mix with water and formula till you have a paste and give her. While feeding her, move down to her level either by kneeling or sitting down and establish eye contact. Sing while feeding her, act like you are putting the food in your own and make interesting sounds like "yummy" "tasty". For every spoon she takes, make sure you sound very excited by screaming "yayyy", clapping and giving her a warm hug/kiss.

You must radiate positive vibes while feeding her. If after two or three spoons she's not interested, hug her, tell her she's a good girl for even eating at all and giver her toys to play with. Use the same technique at every meal time and see if she won't gradually increase the number of spoon she takes.

Never ever force her to eat or force food into her mouth while it's wide open just because she's crying. It can go disastrously wrong. It can lead to choking and even death.

You should also taste her food before you give her. Some baby foods (even the imported brands) are disgusting. If the food tastes like yuck, then there's every possibility that your daughter won't like it.

The same applies to formula. Different brands. Different tastes. Just the same way Peak milk tastes better than Cowbell milk. Look for brand she likes and stick to it. Some babies are just cut out to be high maintaineace. She might actually prefer a premium formula brand which will cost you more.

You need to be more experimental in the food you give her. Try all sorts till you find out what she likes. For example, puréed SWEET POTATOES is well loved by babies. It must be puréed to a fine paste with no bit and pieces. Add a dash of sunflower oil or a little butter and give it to her. Prepared Wheat is also another favourite with babies. It must be really really soft before you give it to her. Same with amala. Blend ewedu leaves with boiled deboned macreal fish, boil the mixture, allow it to cool down and give it to her with wheat/amala.

you can also try more nutritional and better tasting meals like pureed sweet/Irish potatoes mixed with chicken, mixed vegetables like carrots, green peas, etc and see if she accepts.

She's only six months old. Some babies do not start eating solids "seriously" till they are around 8-9 months old.

in addition to the points raised above, buy one pack of cereal at the time until you find a brand/flavour that she likes.

For now, go for a cereal that has got bananas incorporated in it. they are usually well liked by babies.

Aptamil has a creamed banana porridge cereal for babies. It already contains milk but you can add small scoop of formula if you wish

Cow& Gate also has a creamed banana porridge cereal for babies.

try either and hopefully your baby should like it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helovesme(f): 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
spiceeamiee:

please see below. please note that the meals described below can be packed and taken to her crèche.

helovesme post=:

6 and 7 months - all my son's meals were puréed. After 7 months, I moved to mashed meals (yam, rice, boiled plantain, et al).

I boil Irish potatoes or sweet potatoes and then boil a combo of carrots, green peas, sweet corn, cauliflower and broccoli. Toss everything into a blender and add boiled chicken and blend. I add little sunflower oil and place the puréed food in ice cube trays and pop them in the freezer.

Sometimes, I purée just Irish potatoes and carrots. Sometimes, it's just sweet potatoes and chicken or beef.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
spiceeamiee:
It is o. When they came to take my baby, I started crying. Other parents that came to drop their children started laughing at me. I told them I would come and pick her by 1pm. Between 8am and 12pm, I had called the creche 4times, my husband had called them 3times. By 12:30 I jeje went back to pick her up grin

Lol
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ha! Mama! This singing and dancing sontin, we go get the time so? grin grin. This may actually work with my baby as she likes being tickled and talked to but where the time na? Maybe only weekends. You wrote about 6month old babies. My baby is only 4months and just took cereal for the first time yesterday but she is not taking it well so I'm thinking of mixing this one (rice cereal) with her pap plus formular while I buy Heinz which she can then drink alone (with formular). Hope say we no go purge sha grin

helovesme:

please see below. please note that the meals described below can be packed and taken to her crèche.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Haryanphe(f): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:
Please please and please,

STOP ADVICING PEOPLE TO STOP ANTIBIOTICS: it is not panadol!

if it does not seem to be working FINISH the course none the less. do not stop for a day to see what will happen, do not stop unless expressly advised by your doctor.

by stopping you are building the resistance of the bacteria already in the child's body . should another infection occur that should be readily treatable, you are now dealing with Bacteria that is wearing amour with machine gun and you will be wondering why normal antibiotics cannot help you.

Cc: Haryanphe:

I have actually stopped the antibiotics based on the advice given to me on this forum but the poo has not stop still, I am presently in the hospital waiting to see the doctor. Thanks ma and everyone
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Haryanphe(f): 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:
Please please and please,

STOP ADVICING PEOPLE TO STOP ANTIBIOTICS: it is not panadol!

if it does not seem to be working FINISH the course none the less. do not stop for a day to see what will happen, do not stop unless expressly advised by your doctor.

by stopping you are building the resistance of the bacteria already in the child's body . should another infection occur that should be readily treatable, you are now dealing with Bacteria that is wearing amour with machine gun and you will be wondering why normal antibiotics cannot help you.

Cc: Haryanphe:

Double post
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
[quote author=katchycouture post=61992824]

Yes u have to book and you will get it 2 days later...[/quote

I think I'll go & get it at the pharmacy....thanks maami
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by katchycouture(f): 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
helovesme:

1. I personally feel its too early to potty train a male child at that age. My own idea of potty training is to stop diapers once and for all -both daytime and night time and when we are outdoors. At that age, a child is not really vocal/expressive and you might find the whole potty training process stressful and not successful. What is the point of potty training when you still have to wear diapers at night or when you are outdoors?

I am personally waiting till my son is 2yrs 6months before I potty train and this will be done with the help/support of the staff at his crèche. They have a process that when kids are being potty trained, they get stickers, hi-fives, praises etc for each time they use the toilet. At that age, kids can understand the rewards for good behaviour such as stickers, etc. I also spoke to a Health Visitor (community nurse) and she is also of the opinion that is the best age to potty train a child. I also read somewhere that kids that are 'forcefully' potty trained very early tend to bed wet later on in the pre-teen/teenage years.

My first child started school when he was 18 months, before the term finished he refused using diapers to school, when dressing him up he will say 'no pampers no pampers' and that was it, I had to follow him to school to tell his teacher to please always ask him to urinate then with time he started saying when he wants to wee or poo...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
queensnow:
Yes

Sorry for troubling u, but do I have to pre-book or is it readily available at any time & if I have to pre-book how do I go about it, any phone numbers? Biko nu
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helovesme(f): 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
katchycouture:

My first child started school when he was 18 months, before the term finished he refused using diapers to school, when dressing him up he will say 'no pampers no pampers' and that was it, I had to follow him to school to tell his teacher to please always ask him to urinate then with time he started saying when he wants to wee or poo...

my son went through a phase when he would refuse to wear his diapers or pull his trousers/diapers down. the issue was that before I say jack robinson, he has pee'd on the floor or in the kitchen (which he found rather amusing and fascinating) or worse still pooed in his trousers. so I insist he wears the diapers and he keeps his pants on. he has been wearing pampers pull up pants since he was around 8 months so he pulls down/pulls up his diapers himself with ease. sometimes he wakes up with dry diapers in the morning.

the 'signs' are all there that he is ready to potty train but I won't do it till he clocks 2yrs 6months because once I ditch the diapers, that's it and I want to make sure the transition is accident/drama free. I am not in any rush at all.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helovesme(f): 5:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
spiceeamiee:
Ha! Mama! This singing and dancing sontin, we go get the time so? grin grin. This may actually work with my baby as she likes being tickled and talked to but where the time na? Maybe only weekends. You wrote about 6month old babies. My baby is only 4months and just took cereal for the first time yesterday but she is not taking it well so I'm thinking of mixing this one (rice cereal) with her pap plus formular while I buy Heinz which she can then drink alone (with formular). Hope say we no go purge sha grin

Apologies. I didn't realise your baby is 4 months old.

I am not an advocate of introducing solids that early. I am also not an advocate of ogi.

mixing rice cereal, formula and ogi together sounds like too much to feed a baby that young. personally, I will never do it.

I believe that a baby should be on strictly milk (breast milk or formula or both) for the first 6 months of their life.

Your baby is obviously not ready to be weaned. why not stop the solids and continue with just milk? There is no need to rush/force her.

at 6 months, they have better head control, greater sense of smell/taste/colour and their organs are more developed to process/digest solids. the chances of them becoming fussy eaters are also slimmer.

my son was on strictly milk (breastmilk+formula) for his first 6 months and he didn't have his first spoon of cereal till he clocked 6months 1day. Looking back, I have no regrets.

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
tongue tongue tongue
Giddyperson:
It's always you trying to intimidate us with food, you think you are on the pregnancy thread sad
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ha!!!!!
The only fruit I ate during pregnancy grin grin
Gimme inside na
Sansa143:
Who wants sugar cane?Na me n Jay d enjoy am now!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by dasugar(f): 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
Sansa143:
divie
Mumjb
temmytee31
suzzy4God
phlakkyes
dasugar
ToyosiR
Customised
missmalachi
lululuv
Pls,come and ansa present!Let us knw how u guys are faring!Pls mamas,u can mention any which I didn't dat u haven't hrd 4rm 4 awhile!
present ma been a long journey for me will come and give my testimony soonest.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by timigreene(m): 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
sabi mothers... Can a 1year 2months take coco pops?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MamaDG: 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hi Mamas, pls welcome me. I have been a senior guest on nairaland since like 5-6 years ago. I officially registered to nairaland yesterday cos of this page. I have been an ardent follower of this page right from the pregnancy thread. I initially registered myself (for my mind o) for March born cos I share the same LMP as nicoleswizz. I have been following her, giddyperson and sansa143 back to back. i was kind of scared when they all gave birth and doctor kept on telling me 'baby's head is not down yet'. story for another day. I want to thank all mothers on this thread for taking out time to provide solutions when its needed. Baby Israel is 6months and 11days

14 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Burntcoal(f): 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
MamaDG:
Hi Mamas, pls welcome me. I have been a senior guest on nairaland since like 5-6 years ago. I officially registered to nairaland yesterday cos of this page. I have been an ardent follower of this page right from the pregnancy thread. I initially registered myself (for my mind o) for March born cos I share the same LMP as nicoleswizz. I have been following her, giddyperson and sansa143 back to back. i was kind of scared when they all gave birth and doctor kept on telling me 'baby's head is not down yet'. story for another day. I want to thank all mothers on this thread for taking out time to provide solutions when its needed. Baby Israel is 6months and 11days

wow congratulations......
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
It's readily available u don't have to pre order it u can check the store online for their contact
imurboss:

Sorry for troubling u, but do I have to pre-book or is it readily available at any time & if I have to pre-book how do I go about it, any phone numbers? Biko nu

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
MamaDG:

I trowey yansh for you.
Senior guest aye!

Welcome on board and no more peeping.

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
completey:

Does it have a pus. Is it very long? Please see his doctor. My doctor did a minor surgery on dd when she has it. But hers was longer. In two days it healed.
It is well.

Thank you. I later went to the hospital today. It's a tissue Doctor said to watch it if it will grow longer or resolve itself before Tue. It's either he ties it so it can fall off or they will just trim it off or silver nitrate will be used to burn it off. He said no cause for alarm.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by yseries: 3:46am On Nov 03, 2017
Hello mamas, pls my daughter had her 9months immunisation yesterday. Pls do babies run high temperature as a result of d 9months immunisation?

Her temperature has been high since 10:00pm yesterday. I hv used paracetemol for her n lukewarm to birth her twice.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Orente21(f): 3:57am On Nov 03, 2017
spiceeamiee:
Ha! Mama! This singing and dancing sontin, we go get the time so? grin grin. This may actually work with my baby as she likes being tickled and talked to but where the time na? Maybe only weekends. You wrote about 6month old babies. My baby is only 4months

pls ma,just give formular nd breastmilk.my baby started creche at almost 4months,i pack formular for her nd go sometimes during d break to feed her. I breastfeed her once i pick till i drop her in d morning. Now dt we v pass 5months,i just introduce pap dis weekend nd she loved it.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by feddy27: 5:39am On Nov 03, 2017
spiceeamiee:

Calm down!!! cheesy na small small... remember it's her 1st time...don't expect her to finish a bowl..start with 1-2spoons and complement with formula.. for now, give her one cereal at a time. Her stomach is still very tender. Na hurry hurry dey do you, you need to find time for your child o... remember family first, work and others are secondary
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by feddy27: 5:42am On Nov 03, 2017
timigreene:
sabi mothers... Can a 1year 2months take coco pops?

Yes...you can crush him and add hot water + milk so it gets real soft before feeding
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 03, 2017
Oya come n take.I dey zaria grin grin
kelizosuy:
Ha!!!!!
The only fruit I ate during pregnancy grin grin
Gimme inside na

(1) (2) (3) ... (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.