Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4403463 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 10:31am On Nov 07, 2017
feddy27:

Hello handsome kiss kiss kiss

U people beta don't give dat boy low cut o and maintain his afro tongue tongue

You are doing a good job dear! keep it up

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I don't plan on cutting his hair at all o
Lol
I'm enjoying it

Thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 10:32am On Nov 07, 2017
enque:

Nne
Ego di mkpa money is important

Odikwa very important o my sister
Ego needs to be iburibu osiso

laugh at me and my igbo one more time and I'll visit you tonight with rice and ofe aku
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 10:33am On Nov 07, 2017
Afollyshade:
Jazzyjazz, 10 months of enjoyed stress ( if there is any English like that). Welldone, my sister. My dd that is 6 months old, I now understand the spelling and meaning of motherhood.

God help us.

Chanbaby, pele, no be say me I also get home training o. but I just dey feel your pain with your mum o, I will like to advice that you talk to her heart to heart, ask her if you offend her and promise to change. let her really know how you feel. then, pray about it. (There is really nothing you can't pray about). if you should say you want to confront her or talk shabbily to her or act against her, she could make you sin against God.

All the best....

Motherhood na really enjoyed stress
Thanks o my sister
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 10:34am On Nov 07, 2017
JGracious:

me I wan buy hair..how much?
btw..He does not look like person wey no wan take food sef.. happy boy

Glory be to God for his sure mercies.
Well done on taking good care of him. oya clap for yourself smiley

Him de use him fine face press my mumu button na

Thanks ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by feddy27: 10:41am On Nov 07, 2017
Chanbaby,take a big hug!

Motherhood is not easy. Don't let anyone make you feel less of a person. As for the market, not everyone goes to the market often. If you are in Lagos, there are a number of sites that hav made market/grocery shopping easy eg. madamsabi.com sells everything you need to cook. Shop online and let them deliver to your house. Alternatively, put your child in a car seat and carry your stroller along to SPAR or Shoprite, buy pepper, tomatoes, carrot, okro, chicken etc from there. Personally, I rarely go the market aside the mini one near my estate and when I go, my pepper seller does all the errands...it saves me strength.. I tell her what to buy and she does all the shopping and loads them to my car and I give her token... that could also work for you so you don't move around with a baby

Your house is not a restaurant! anyone that needs fresh, delicious , eye catching menu should please visit the nearest restaurant! If your mum feels you don't cook, tell her to cook and bring. Don't allow anyone put you under more pressure than you are at the moment. Truth is taking care of a child is sooo much work! Take each day as it comes. The day you can clean, do it... if not, let it be. Anybody that finds the place dirty should please pick broom and sweep for you. By the time you do that 2-3 times, they will get the message and stop putting you under pressure.

9 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 10:41am On Nov 07, 2017
jazzyjazz:

laugh at me and my igbo one more time and I'll visit you tonight with rice and ofe aku

cheesy grin grin
my village ppl have sent u wt ofe-akwu abi??
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 10:42am On Nov 07, 2017
enque:

cheesy grin grin
my village ppl have sent u wt ofe-akwu abi??

Hehehe yelz
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2017
Jazzyjazz, na the boy wey you dey cry say e no wan chop be that bah?
No give am that drug o, this is one healthy chap cool

He's too cute joor kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

ChanBaby, brb

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 10:58am On Nov 07, 2017
zaynie:

ChanBaby, brb

Hehehe
Maami.I.just saved the name of the drug for future use ni grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 10:59am On Nov 07, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Hehehe
Maami.I.just saved the name of the drug for future use ni grin

Better. wink
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 07, 2017
Chai,cuteness overload!Dame,cant stop staring.Whedone ma!
jazzyjazz:
See my bobo at 10 months o
Like play like play o
Choi where did all the time go

Ehen
Who needs hair grin Come and buy grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Roseey0(f): 11:11am On Nov 07, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Like play like play o

Ehen
See handsome and chubby Bo-Bo
See hair o
Na real come n buy..
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Roseey0(f): 11:16am On Nov 07, 2017
jazzyjazz:

grin
U will not kill me this woman
Since morning I haf been laughing on this thread
Iburibu gini?
Cheiii
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Fattamyfattamy: 11:22am On Nov 07, 2017
jazzyjazz:

You want him to be fat like your moniker?
Abeg not all babies are meant to be fat. Leave the boy alone

For his feeding, babies are like that.
My son did same to me
I had to eat well and drink lots of hot water to aid breast milk production.

Pele
Lolzz am not fat but i get small body.na my sisters dey call me fattamyfattamy so i stayed glue to the name.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 11:36am On Nov 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 11:54am On Nov 07, 2017
Chanbaby:
I can carry baby on my back to save my life grin. I sabi pass sabinus but dh would never allow me carry him to the market. The boy's weight is one in town and he sweats a lot when I tie him on my back and then he starts crying and stretching to get down. The back pain is real oh. Thanks mamas

What of baby carrier. I want to buy one soon cuz my baby is also too heavy and I'm not too good at backing
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 11:58am On Nov 07, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Chanbaby, if I remember, your husband isn't always in town yeah? If so, you need help. Someone to stay with you at home to relieve you a bit. My help cleans and helps with things like washing meat, grinding pepper while i do the cooking. I cook only once a month (preferably a weekend when my husband is home to assist), putting on the gen, small small errands. I don't leave my baby with her, he goes to crèche. I bathe him myself (she prepares bath water and cleans up when I'm done). She follows me to the market and carries him while I shop. Since backing is not an option (Jazzyjazz you try oh! That big boy! I can't back my boy for more than 30 mins, my waist go tell me)

As for your mum let me just [s]ask if it's not possible for her to stay in her house, you can be going to visit her instead. [/s] join jazzy to wait for mamas with home training

Modified cos I forgot the choir people: Can you take a break from singing? The stress you're putting yourself through may be part of the problem. The only person that can love you more than yourself is God oh, drop any extracurricular activity, do the one you can do. Sweep when you can sweep, cook when you can cook, ignore phone calls if you want to. If anybody ask you say na because of this "one pikin" wey you born, tell them yes with your chest. You have only one life and it's best lived happy and healthy
choi I so much want to learn how to cook once a month. What do you cook that lasts all month and what quantity of everything do you buy. Our electricity supply has considerably improved, if I learn to cook once a month, all my problems would be over cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
zaynie:

ChanBaby, brb

y am I anxious to hear ur response grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
me too...
Been refreshing the page to see it grin cheesy grin
enque:

y am I anxious to hear ur response grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by myrygurl: 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Abeg give her. At 6 months your breast milk is now top up not food again. grin

sure ma...thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sunbestie(f): 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Like play like play o

Ehen
Thumbs up to u mama jazzyjazz, u are really taking good care of him.
Long life and good health to ur cute bobo. Happy 10 months to him.
We need d hair ooo smiley
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
Happy 10month to bobo @jazzjazz, though i didnt see his picture tongue tongue tongue tongue. @ enque, happy weight loss oooo..

Please i need where i can customize a gift bag for birthday in lagos. Help with with anyone. @hunniesuzie et al.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
I cook 3 soups and one big pot of stew. Portion into small bowls and put in the freezer. For example this month I made egusi (5 cups), ogbono (3 cups) and okazi (this one no get measure). I buy like 3 kilos of chicken and maybe 6 kilos of beef (this one is an estimate). I also have some boiled pepper (for days I want to make small sauce/eggs and all that stuff), I also cook like 3 dericas of beans and keep in the freezer (this one doesn't last a month, maybe a week and a half or 2). The cooking takes a whole day but It's worth the effort

Giddyperson:

choi I so much want to learn how to cook once a month. What do you cook that lasts all month and what quantity of everything do you buy. Our electricity supply has considerably improved, if I learn to cook once a month, all my problems would be over cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
Akorkor:
Happy 10month to bobo @jazzjazz, though i didnt see his picture tongue tongue tongue tongue. @ enque, happy weight loss oooo..

Please i need where i can customize a gift pack for birthday in lagos. Help with with anyone. @hunniesuzie et al.

Coughs......
Pssstttt.... Customer, come here na.
What sort of gift are you looking at?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
I thought of you this morning sef, you've been scarce. Hope you're great? Na real happy weight loss grin

Don't know about party pack stuff oh, I know there's a market in Idumota people go to get that stuff. Zaynie any clue?

Modified: I know say iyaoloja Zaynie go know grin grin grin

Akorkor:

Please i need where i can customize a gift pack for birthday in lagos. Help with with anyone. @hunniesuzie et al.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by myrygurl: 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
katchycouture:

OMG fake Molfix?? I've aactually been blaming pampers oooo..is there a way to identify this fake Molfix? ? Thanks I will get the cacatin...

if u still want to be using molfix, I think buying it directly from their sales distributor or jumia will be better than from the mkt. or better still u can try pampers premium care, d price is fare and its been good so far tnx to hunniesuzie d suggester
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
@chanbaby, i had to look for your post when i saw people comment about you. Please, Biko, dont let anyone push you or make you depressed even be your mom.
Sometimes, we need to be harsh or strict in the usage of our word to either our mom or husband sef. For the food, try and do your shopping once in a month and follow feddy27 advice. Anytime i want to go to market i do it in one place because it is not easy to be carrying baby inside our dirty market and i am also scared of house-girl so its not an option for me but maybe i might still look into it in the next missionary because its not easy to take care of baby alone.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
zaynie:

Coughs......
Pssstttt.... Customer, come here na.
What sort of gift are you looking at?

I just need the bag for packing gift
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by myrygurl: 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Like play like play o

Ehen

fresh boi...super cute...hapi 10months...I wonder how long d hair would have been if he was a girl...well done
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
hunniesuzie:
I thought of you this morning sef, you've been scarce. Hope you're great? Na real happy weight loss grin

Don't know about party pack stuff oh, I know there's a market in Idumota people go to get that stuff. Zaynie any clue?

Modified: I know say iyaoloja Zaynie go know grin grin grin

Moi dear, i am okay ohh.... Just been on reading mode since and i have been travelling up and down lately so connectivity is an issue for me. How are you and LOs. I need party bag to be customised. I already have gift
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beyedew(f): 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
jazzyjazz:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
O jezzz! This got me.

Ilan is cuteeee for days, o boy, see hair. Wonderful job dear.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
hunniesuzie:
I cook 3 soups and one big pot of stew. Portion into small bowls and put in the freezer. For example this month I made egusi (5 cups), ogbono (3 cups) and okazi (this one no get measure). I buy like 3 kilos of chicken and maybe 6 kilos of beef (this one is an estimate). I also have some boiled pepper (for days I want to make small sauce/eggs and all that stuff), I also cook like 3 dericas of beans and keep in the freezer (this one doesn't last a month, maybe a week and a half or 2). The cooking takes a whole day but It's worth the effort

cheesy Who taught you how to cook ukazi, thought it was my village people's soup. How much tomato and stew do you use to cook the one month stew, what kinda containers do you store them in. I want to start buying meat from these online people cuz buying meat in the market sucks for me cuz I can't price cheesy. You people must like beans a lot to eat frozen beans, I wont be cooking that cheesy. This actually helps a lot. My parents only eat freshly cooked food so I never learnt to cook in bulk, even when I think I'm cooking big food, it ends up lasting a week max. Me sef I love all my food freshly cooked but I can't survive like that anymore, I'd leave it until when I'm old, retired and jobless cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.