Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4402643 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
casler:
Just wondering how I'm going to travel with a seven weeks baby for a burial,i must attend. Mothers in the house, who have gone through this or any ideas, how to go about this?Please,come to my rescue.
where are u traveling to and from, if it's flyable, that's the best option with a baby
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Surfboard(m): 12:11am On Dec 30, 2017
enque:
Beyedew Biko dash me ur surfboard flat tummy.... Daiz d only tin I need now... Ike ita akwukwo nni, na ike IMe umu sit-up Na crunches agwula m Biko, ka mmadu malu nke o na-aya cheesy

Y do I feel like I've seen giddyperson on IG grin

shocked shocked
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Graciouscharis: 5:49am On Dec 30, 2017
@ miss2posh, bring back the picture for those of us that missed it.
Please tell me how you were able to achieve this weightloss with breastfeeding.

I’m serious about this losing weight. Thank God I’ll soon introduce solid food to my baby. I’ve bought jumping/skipping rope too.

I’ll take a pics later in the day. undecided
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Graciouscharis: 5:51am On Dec 30, 2017
Surfboard:

shocked shocked

This cracked me up. No name wey person no go see for nairaland

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 6:53am On Dec 30, 2017
Giddyperson:
osu imi Ngozika I replied everyone that asked me nah, I just edited later. Abia
Chief Editor. tongue I no see anything
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ciscamustexcel(f): 7:21am On Dec 30, 2017
Good morning my beautiful mamas and papas in The house. Longest time. Na my village people dey follow my phone oh. I still go fix this one amongst others I just changed the screen and took it to the next shop to change the casing and it cracked again in the process

Anyway thanks to you all for keeping the thread going.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 7:35am On Dec 30, 2017
ciscamustexcel:
Good morning my beautiful mamas and papas in The house. Longest time. Na my village people dey follow my phone oh. I still go fix this one amongst others I just changed the screen and took it to the next shop to change the casing and it cracked again in the process

Anyway thanks to you all for keeping the thread going.

Welldone ma longest time. U join people when dey accuse village people but christmas u go still pay transport go meet abi? I go tell ur Igwe.

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 7:40am On Dec 30, 2017
Graciouscharis:
@ miss2posh, bring back the picture for those of us that missed it.
Please tell me how you were able to achieve this weightloss with breastfeeding.

I’m serious about this losing weight. Thank God I’ll soon introduce solid food to my baby. I’ve bought jumping/skipping rope too.

I’ll take a pics later in the day. undecided

Pls mention me when u post a pic... smiley
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 7:59am On Dec 30, 2017
I've already told her. She no dey hear, She will soon port to the preggy thread grin

beyedew:

Olorun Oba ooo.
Hunnies.uzie, en.que, Giddy.person, sans.a143, make una come carry this beautiful dark woman before I wish sextuplet on her ooo.

Thank you mommy Zaynie.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beyedew(f): 8:35am On Dec 30, 2017
hunniesuzie:
I've already told her. She no dey hear, She will soon port to the preggy thread grin
cheesy cheesy. Compliments.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by myrygurl: 9:07am On Dec 30, 2017
JukkyB:

I hope it works.
hi mama, has ur dd stopped suckling her thumb?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beyedew(f): 11:22am On Dec 30, 2017
hunniesuzie:
I don't download on mobile so I'm not familiar with those sites. I use torrents or directly from telegram. If you use telegram follow @itvshare and download directly from there
My heart is breaking ooo. My mb can't go to waste true.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Surfboard(m): 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
Graciouscharis:

This cracked me up. No name wey person no go see for nairaland

No name wey person no go answer for foreign land grin grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bookholla(f): 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
;
Giddyperson:
cheesy dream or real life

Could be in real life o,cos some pple like to uncover mysteries...
On the real....you are beautiful and look innocent compared to ur person on NL. wink

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
Would have called mama zaynie but I don't do gossip lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Trendytessy(f): 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
spiceeamiee:
It's nutribom I finally bought, the Apple and banana one. Oatmeal is your normal Quaker oats ground to fine powder, take 2sppons of the oatmeal powder and add water to form a runny paste. I usually add one spoon of soyabean powder too. Put on fire and stir continuously until you get the texture you want. Sweeten with fruit puree or milk or both. Someone taught me how to make something similar to Heinz rice pudding. Boil your rice, cook until overdone. Do not add salt. Pour into your blender, add a dash of butter and deboned fish and blend to a fine paste. Your baby's rice pudding is ready.

which age range can take this?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
kelizosuy:
Would have called mama zaynie but I don't do gossip lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

shocked
Me? I'm that girl in a blue tee tongue
For this, i dash you 50kg of body fat to mainly your arms, calf,waist and belly. Nothing for the yansh ,hips, thighs or bust.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
I jump am pass tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I dash it to Giddyperson and hunniesuzie (with the bread tongue tongue)
zaynie:

shocked
Me? I'm that girl in a blue tee tongue
For this, i dash you 50kg of body fat to mainly your arms, calf,waist and belly. Nothing for the yansh ,hips, thighs or bust.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by dammyalabs: 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2017
Please mothers in the house, pls can I start feeding my three month old baby with pap,crayfish and groundnut missed together.Your advice will be appreciated.Thank you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
Wehdone Ma. Please tell the person who sent you to me that am not arahnd. Bye for now. Tenzabunsh

kelizosuy:

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
No ma. If your baby is exclusively breastfed start at 6 months
If not you can start at 5

dammyalabs:
Please mothers in the house, pls can I start feeding my three month old baby with pap,crayfish and groundnut missed together.Your advice will be appreciated.Thank you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helovesme(f): 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
dammyalabs:
Please mothers in the house, pls can I start feeding my three month old baby with pap,crayfish and groundnut missed together. Your advice will be appreciated.Thank you

Ha. No oh.

She’s too young for such meal. Her digestive system is still too fragile/underdeveloped to process such.

All she needs at this stage is strictly MILK - breastmilk or formula or both.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helovesme(f): 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2017
Comtem2011. It’s been a while. Just checking up on you.

Hotmomma wink How are you? Compliments of the season.

Modath. kiss babythug kiss compliments of the season.

Pheesayor. It’s been a while. How’s ebunoluwa kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Wehdone Ma. Please tell the person who sent you to me that am not arahnd. Bye for now. Tenzabunsh

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ciscamustexcel(f): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
Chanbaby:

Welldone ma longest time. U join people when dey accuse village people but christmas u go still pay transport go meet abi? I go tell ur Igwe.
lol grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by dammyalabs: 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
OK,thanks ma's
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by inspirational93: 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
click to download free PDF file on any topic and related courses on any topic (health.wellness,fitness,baby,pregnancy,weight loss)
http://viwright.com/4as2
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
bookholla:
;

Could be in real life o,cos some pple like to uncover mysteries...
On the real....you are beautiful and look innocent compared to ur person on NL. wink
My nl person is guilty and ugly cry ok o. Wait I thought I was replying enque. You too? Let me go tighten up my loose ends cheesy

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
kelizosuy:

I rebuke you

(1) (2) (3) ... (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.