Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4432120 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by eksbabe(f): 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
hunniesuzie:
Garlic and ginger. Grate, give a teaspoon to drink every 6 hours

Zaynie has a palmoil and sugar mix that I can't remember how it works

Mentholatum on her chest to sleep

Cough syrups don't even cure coughs in adults, they only relieve the symptoms

Thank you soo much.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LadySarah: 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
greenpenwriter:

Thanks mama, but I never for once said he should leave the house. My offence is telling him to stop drinking in the house and bringing friends in. They have all agreed to let him stay in my SIL in-law's place henceforth. I tolerated more than enough, I need to protect myself, my baby and my Hh too.

This right now is the best move now so dont fret yourself.Its always easy to blame someone until you walk in their shoe.

Let him stay with the sis cos soon she'll be the one calling you to ask you how you managed with him.
OR

He'll come apologizing cos his freedom is being trampled upon there

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Targatarga(f): 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hello house, I will like to thank mummy Adele in person of kelizosuy who taught me how to make snacks et al, thanks very much and I'm sorry it's coming late...

Mama Zainie, thanks very much for the other time I will keep updated about that stuff..

God bless the givers and the receivers... Gracia

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
Live now!!!! Who’s watching? Big brother Naija season 3
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
Lol. Confirm.

Akorkor:
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2018
hunniesuzie:
Lol. Confirm.

That second lady bweast dey fall oo!!!
The first one don tell us say she get boyfriend but who ask her sef.... na that fine boy she go fall for
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hello house
People that got the slots should please pm me their numbers.. Mamas targatarga and sunny15 you are welcome.

In other news my incision site hurts...like it really hurts I can't stand very well because of the pains..is it like that because I don't understand again
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
Akorkor:

That second lady bweast dey fall oo!!!
The first one don tell us say she get boyfriend but who ask her sef.... na that fine boy she go fall for
First 4 housemates. Nina, Vendora, Terry A, K Brunel grin grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MamaDG: 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
Akorkor:
meeeeee
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ochis24: 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
Akorkor:

Same here!...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
zaynie:
So officially by 3pm if you've got anything to sell, be it new or used, kindly post with picture and location.
If you have a special request for an item (not giveaway but you are buying) kindly put a picture or what you have in mind with location too.

Giveaways begin by 4pm .

If you have anything to give away and you don't want to announce it her, you can reach me via whatsapp on my siggy and I'll be happy to announce it for you.

Jazzyjazz, do you still have your car seat?

Sorry just seeing this
Been busy all day

Yes it's still for sale.
Anyone interested should mention or pm me
Still 30k
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
The pilot guy though!!!

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ochis24: 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
Anugod:
First 4 housemates. Nina, Vendora, Terry A, K Brunel grin grin

Nor mind her na she go first kiss....
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MamaDG: 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
Akorkor:
The pilot guy though!!!
The guy is cute
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
Family meeting kept me busy.
E daakun don't vex.

I have some items here for SALE

Gracco high chair 26k
Sit to stand walker 15k
Baby to toddler rocker 14k

Prices are negotiable

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beyedew(f): 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
greenpenwriter

Really eh, someone's can just spoil someone's mood. Imagine bringing friends in by that time of the night, drinking ogogoro again and dropping bottles under the couch. Sweety, you tried true, I for don lock am out since with zero apology even. I'm very very peaceful but I get skoin skoin too. Please, how old is your baby? Have you tried telling your dh the dangers of your baby mistakenly drinking their ogogoro? I'm all for staying with inlaws, God knows my home is open to all of them, but you don't endanger the lives of my children, mba, I can't take that. Please stand your ground ok. Nigeria now is a scary place as far as security is concerned. He will show himself for em sister house, just wait and see and when he does and they complain to you, just smile and jokingly say "it's your turn to carry the cross, may the Lord make it easy for you Amen". Arrant rubbish!

As for him being the head since his bro isn't around, I don't even want to talk about that one, before my mama go use hypo wash my mouth, mtcheeewww.

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mizz2posh: 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
Akorkor:
The pilot guy though!!!

!!!!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
LadySarah:

This right now is the best move now so dont fret yourself.Its always easy to blame someone until you walk in their shoe.

Let him stay with the sis cos soon she'll be the one calling you to ask you how you managed with him.
OR

He'll come apologizing cos his freedom is being trampled upon there

Exactly my thought. Don't worry urself. Just forgive ur hubby cos his side to it is so sad.
When we got married my Dh younger asked if him and his girlfriend can come spend time at my place any time she visit ( cos they are in a long distance relationship). Cos we have 2 vacant rooms in my house. Thinking I was being a good wife I said yes b4 asking my Dh, when I later did he called his bro that his request is a big NO that is house is not a hotel. I was so glad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
MamaDG:
The guy is cute

Akorkor and MamaDG ur dh must hear dis.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
Chanbaby:

cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by katchycouture(f): 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
kelizosuy:
Hello house
People that got the slots should please pm me their numbers.. Mamas targatarga and sunny15 you are welcome.

In other news my incision site hurts...like it really hurts I can't stand very well because of the pains..is it like that because I don't understand again

last week I lifted a 25 litres rubber of oil just from my car booth to my kitchen, then the pain started till I took paracetamol and slept....so watch if you lift heavy things... sorry you hear? grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Zino89: 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
Akorkor:
am so watching it
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nimi22(f): 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
Zino89:
am so watching it

Akorkor Anugod Zino89 hunniesuzie oya now let's go there. Are u guys seeing wot I'm seeing?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MamaDG: 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
Chanbaby:

grin
Chanbaby:

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Lasire(f): 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
kelizosuy:
I can teach 3 people how to make small chops and bake a cake for free

Space filled

Late comer, e pain me oo chai
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
I've been really stressed lately
katchycouture:

last week I lifted a 25 litres rubber of oil just from my car booth to my kitchen, then the pain started till I took paracetamol and slept....so watch if you lift heavy things... sorry you hear? grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
kelizosuy:
I can teach 3 people how to make small chops and bake a cake for free

Space filled

Kai I didn't see this on time. I am booking for next time pls.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 10:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
OK ma noted..
Send me a pm
Lasire:

Late comer, e pain me oo chai
Chanbaby:

Kai I didn't see this on time. I am booking for next time pls.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by NManonymous(m): 11:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
Chaydee:

Fashola must have mastered one sided sleep, no wonder his head is Flat
my uncle fashola must hear this.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Targatarga(f): 7:06am On Jan 29, 2018
[/quote]

Sorry ma'am, did it just started? Maybe you should check to the hospital. @kelizosuy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 7:36am On Jan 29, 2018
zaynie:
Family meeting kept me busy.
E daakun don't vex.

I have some items here for SALE

Gracco high chair 26k
Sit to stand walker 15k
Baby to toddler rocker 14k

Prices are negotiable

Mama, I'm interested in the baby to toddler rocker

Any mama that has breast pump to give away will be very much appreciated kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 29, 2018
zaynie:
I will also be glad if moms that have won something can just pop in and say one or two things.
I know I have a lot of askers on the line but we will surely get to everyone and while we are gradually moving towards you, may God in His infinite mercy grant your hearts desires so that you can become the giver instead.
Amin

Omolayo29
LadyPrecy
Ahnie
Zaynie ( I got my original ori and me and my children are shining in the lord ) grin
Bimsusy
Pweetiebabe
Kelizosuy
Bloomingbud
QueenHecate
planning to pick my package from a mama this week. thanks to the giver, God's blessings fall on you more and more

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.