Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1635) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4428695 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Adadinmaa(f): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2018
Heeyyyy am so excited mamas my DD Kamso just 9 months and has started walking, it's just sweeting me in my belle even though I know it will be more work for me as she is an active baby but I can't hold myself from blushing grin as she takes every step.... make una no mind me joor na over happiness dey do me ooo

17 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mannymie01: 11:42am On Apr 02, 2018
hello mamas in the house, pls who knows what I can use to cure eela on my baby's body, neck? its really much e pls, help me oo
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mannymie01: 11:46am On Apr 02, 2018
hello ahnie, pls I read about onion therapy you mentioned in one of yur posts in curing of eela, cld you pls tell me the procedure
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Orente21(f): 11:47am On Apr 02, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
He just completed 10months last week Wednesday
is dis you our twinny mum.Aw v u bin?Tessy too is skinny nd she rejects adult food.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:49am On Apr 02, 2018
Orente21:
is dis you our twinny mum.Aw v u bin?Tessy too is skinny nd she rejects adult food.
lol na us ooo...

Zizi doesn't reject anything Soo long as it is edible and he plays alot, even now wey e dey strong, if you don't touch his hot head you won't know...

kiss kiss kiss kiss our twinny Tessy for me ooo...

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:51am On Apr 02, 2018
Adadinmaa:
Heeyyyy am so excited mamas my DD Kamso just 9 months and has started walking, it's just sweeting me in my belle even though I know it will be more work for me as she is an active baby but I can't hold myself from blushing grin as she takes every step.... make una no mind me joor na over happiness dey do me ooo
Lucky you o... Mine @10 months still holds things to Cruse around..
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
But at least mama Zaynie, you come and go. She is saying I will remain here till Service... Is not making sense nah..

Again, she is always busy with work, she no even get time to look after him nah to jex come house begin criticize.

Lol.
Bear with her cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
You made it normal way without cooking abi?

Akorkor:

I gave her today and she took it nicely
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by stephmiracle: 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
FexCathy:
Pls mamas my DS is 3 weeks and has this boil like thing on his left nipple. Should I just leave it be or do I need to take him to the hospital? Thanks in advance

Heiya!. Sorry son. He must be in a lot of pain
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
Good morning mamas..been following silently. .please what can I do to make my five weeks baby poo?she's breastfed and also takes formula. .it's been 6days now. .thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hi hi and welcome dear

You can give water..enough water and you can also take orange and veggies so she can suck it from your breast
uzobaby:
Good morning mamas..been following silently. .please what can I do to make my five weeks baby poo?she's breastfed and also takes formula. .it's been 6days now. .thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by stephmiracle: 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
[quote author=SapphirePRINCEX post=66361088]I just want to Rant small...

See why I don't like going to my parents house, my mom will definitely look for something to say to me and it hurts real bad.

Nne, this is what I call tough love wink. A lot of mums are like that cos they will try to prove to you that they are better mothers since they gave birth to you. So just chill and don't let those words to hurt you. Inugo

You know she didn't get to do Omugwo for him so this is the opportunity they have to bond

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
Good afternoon mamas I have a kwension biko

Can a baby be intolerant of a particular drug? Because I think my baby cannot tolerate vit c..

She's always throwing up after taking it and am surprised she doesn't like it because it's sweet. She has taken bitter P Alaxin and other antibiotics without throwing up or spiting like a preggy woman but vit c ehn is another thing.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ammy5565(f): 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
kelizosuy:

Can a baby be intolerant of a particular drug? Because I think my baby cannot tolerate vit c..

She's always throwing up after taking it and am surprised she doesn't like it because it's sweet. She has taken bitter P Alaxin and other antibiotics without throwing up or spiting like a preggy woman but vit c ehn is another thing.

I should think so. My son will never never never keep zinc tablets down. He MUST throw it up. Even tried to give him when he is hale and hearty, he still threw it up. So i don't bother buying it.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Adadinmaa(f): 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
That means he is preparing for the giant steps wink , he is doing his own pace dear

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
Dont worry yourself he will walk. They usually cruise first. Just hold something attracting and tell him to come take. One day, he will take that first step. Thats what my mom did to my lo and it helped.
SapphirePRINCEX:

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
Do you give her immediately after eating?
kelizosuy:

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
kelizosuy:
Hi hi and welcome dear

You can give water..enough water and you can also take orange and veggies so she can suck it from your breast
ok thanks. .will have to force her to take water l..cos she doesn't like taking water
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
No oh

Infact today I fed her and she slept for about an hour and after she woke up I gave her.. She just doesn't like it and she has catarrh
Naomi14:
Do you give her immediately after eating?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
Even mine didn't at first but you have to be patient in giving her the water
uzobaby:
ok thanks. .will have to force her to take water l..cos she doesn't like taking water
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mitche15: 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
For those complaining of eela or alefo, i have attached a picture of the kind of skin disease my baby had, what finally worked for us was mupiderm, thats the name of the ointment. The doc that prescribed it didn't give us oral antibiotics bacause we had taken before. We used mupiderm for 7 days and it was cleared well and hasn't re-surfaced so far. I hope i can be of help to somebody causr this eela thing isn't funny. N:B the doc said it was a bacterial infection so incase its a fungal infection i don't know if mupiderm will treat it oh

Pls nobody should laugh at our breasty cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mitche15: 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
MummyAudrey:
chaiiii John my guy. My Orobo baby.suck well jare tongue

You have abandoned me abi? sad sad angry
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
Naomi14:
Dont worry yourself he will walk. They usually cruise first. Just hold something attracting and tell him to come take. One day, he will take that first step. Thats what my mom did to my lo and it helped.
Chai... I can't wait o.. if you hold something attractive, he will just go on all fours and crawl to collect it grin grin
Then he goes back to holding furnitures grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mitche15: 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
MummyAudrey:
chaiiii John my guy. My Orobo baby.suck well jare tongue

You have abandoned me abi angry angry angry angry
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
Finally ooo it's about to ..... yippppreee grin apologies accepted no be u na na those twins grin
zaynie:
I'm so very sorry MHC didn't hold yesterday.
E joor edaakun.
I left my phone at a friend's and didn't get it till later in the night cos I was entertaining guests.

I know a lot of moms were busy entertaining too or out visiting.

Can we do it today?
Ejoor...... kiss
5 likes and we start by 2pm.

Queensnow, I apologise to you personally. kiss
Ma binu omo Iya kiss

7 likes now.
MHC by 2pm.
Sellers be available
Buyers be prepared
Givers be notified
Collectors be informed

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ma'am Zaynie where are you o
2pm Don pass
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
jazzyjazz:
Ma'am Zaynie where are you o
2pm Don pass

My mentions plenty fa.
Brb!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by GoodMum: 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
Happy Easter and Happy New Month Everyone �

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
Oh k
kelizosuy:
No oh

Infact today I fed her and she slept for about an hour and after she woke up I gave her.. She just doesn't like it and she has catarrh
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
Yes, thats what they do until that day when they will move the leg.
SapphirePRINCEX:
Chai... I can't wait o.. if you hold something attractive, he will just go on all fours and crawl to collect it grin grin
Then he goes back to holding furnitures grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
lol na us ooo...

Zizi doesn't reject anything Soo long as it is edible and he plays alot, even now wey e dey strong, if you don't touch his hot head you won't know...

kiss kiss kiss kiss our twinny Tessy for me ooo...
What is his weight,currently?what is his expected weight or your target weight?
Feed him nutritionally dense meals according to target.
If he bosomfeeds, you need to also increase your proteins too.
Some kids do need supplements too,think about that,if he is not on one.
It musnt be the expensive ones.
Take care.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
kelizosuy:

Every one is unique,
Try afrabvite drop,and see if its about the taste.
Perhaps,when older you could try to give her again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.