Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,259 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1665) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4422961 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
plz mothers in the house, i am new here and really need your help...noticed this on my dd hair and dont know what it could be...this is the first time and the hair is not tight...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
wowdiva:

Had same issue, started seeing bright red at around 3rd or 4th week, some people said it was stress induced. It went back to yellow/ brown discharge last week. I am 6 weeks postpartum. Maybe you should see your doctor though.

Yes, i read about the stress thing and truthfully i have been stressed. Motherhood isn't easy at all at all.

Have a Wednesday appointment, I'll talk to my doctor.

Thank you for responding. *side eye to everybody that jump and pass my post o, una doh o*

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
umizoomi:
plz mothers in the house, i am new here and really need your help...noticed this on my dd hair and dont know what it could be...this is the first time and the hair is not tight...

Hmm, i remember my niece had this issue when she was younger like 3-4yrs ago. She just started making her hair then. We gave her antibiotics, which i can't remember the name, and it left. Although we changed her hair cream and her hair dresser too plus combs.

All the best mama.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sysengr(f): 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
completey:
And Camsie is two months old today. It can only be God.

Congrats Camsie. Though I came late,didt see the pix
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sysengr(f): 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
kelizosuy:
My princess is 6months today yayyyyyyy
How time flies.
Congrats princess. Missed the pix
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by completey(f): 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
sysengr:

Congrats Camsie. Though I came late,didt see the pix

Thanks ma. Here he is.
Modified.

14 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by wowdiva: 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
wowdiva:
@lioha and other mama's abeg what other vaccines did you take at the somolu health center and did your baby react to it? Going there tomorrow What's the name of the street Biko, and the color of the building if possible. I will be using Google Map, but Google Map seems not to know the place. Can I also give my baby paracetamol before the vaccine?

Abeg make una answer me oo,
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
Hmm, i remember my niece had this issue when she was younger like 3-4yrs ago. She just started making her hair then. We gave her antibiotics, which i can't remember the name, and it left. Although we changed her hair cream and her hair dresser too plus combs.

All the best mama.[/quote]

thanks a lot ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bloomingbud(f): 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
DocAdray:

Wow! Nice one, I'm an ABUsite too.
Also U07, Veterinary medicine.
#NaturallyAhead

Sansa143:
Wow,am U10 also English department.Graduated 2014

Awwww see my people. Proudly abusite. Did you guys stay in Ribadu or amina?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Itanna: 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
Good day wonderful mamas. My daughter was diagnosed with hernia today. She's 2 mnths plus. Doc said it just minor and its nothing to worry about cos it will go on its on by 4 years old. Anyone with this experience? Thanks ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
First year was ribadu but subsequent years,amina all tru
Bloomingbud:

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lioha(f): 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
wowdiva:
@lioha and other mama's abeg what other vaccines did you take at the somolu health center and did your baby react to it? Going there tomorrow What's the name of the street Biko, and the color of the building if possible. I will be using Google Map, but Google Map seems not to know the place. Can I also give my baby paracetamol before the vaccine?

The name of the street is anifowoshe street(shomolu market) I have forgotten the number. I took four vaccines that day. Two on the laps and two orally. You can only give paracetamol if fever is developed after the vaccines.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by DocAdray(f): 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
Bloomingbud:

Yesso, proudly ABUsite.
I stayed in both, though more of Ribadu.
- Ribadu / Alex hall (100, 200, 300, 400 and 600 level).
- Amina hall, spent only 500 level there.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by wowdiva: 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
lioha:

The name of the street is anifowoshe street(shomolu market) I have forgotten the number. I took four vaccines that day. Two on the laps and two orally. You can only give paracetamol if fever is developed after the vaccines.
Thanks ma'am, pls is it called ambode/oloja or oja health center?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tutulicious(f): 11:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
comtem2011:
you're welcome to the group of great mothers, enjoy urself.

Good bless you Great mama. Thanks for welcoming me cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tutulicious(f): 11:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Welicome tutulituli... kiss wink
Wey bread tutulituli grin embarassed God bless you and your family Amen. cheesy

Thank you.
check the nylon e suppose dey there oh.
cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tutulicious(f): 11:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
Double post

cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:34am On Apr 17, 2018
umizoomi:
How many months is she?

Happened to Zizi but his was heat
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:45am On Apr 17, 2018
tutulicious:

Thank you.

check the nylon e suppose dey there oh.

cheesy
Nawa o.. nothing dey this nylon even after turning it inside out...

Biko nne try sending it through Ghana must go grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ceevon: 7:47am On Apr 17, 2018
Hello sweet mamas. I just discovered this thread while searching for the best diapers to use for my 10wk old princess and I cant stop scrolling through previous pages. Thank you all for the information and contributions posted. It has been very helpful. Godbless you all and your LOs.

12 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by soonest(f): 8:13am On Apr 17, 2018
Dazzle86:
Hello mums. I recently relocated to Benin.would like to know where immunization is done. I was doing it at uch before. Mamas who use ubth please where exactly do they do it,how much is the cost and how stressful is it. Am contemplating either ubth or saint philomena. My baby is 8 months now due for immunization next month. We have our UCH card.

Cc all Benin mamas.

Immunization is done every working day at GPC in UBTH as from 8am after a little health talk. The routine ones are free but if you want the unconventional ones like chicken pox own, rotavirus etc you will pay.
If ubth is far for you, you can use st philomena or any health centre closest to you.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 8:23am On Apr 17, 2018
See his smile, congrats again mama

completey:

Thanks ma. Here he is.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 9:07am On Apr 17, 2018
umizoomi:
Penicilin ointment will clear this in no time.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 9:08am On Apr 17, 2018
completey:

Thanks ma. Here he is.
happy baby, you will forever be happy dear.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by completey(f): 9:45am On Apr 17, 2018
comtem2011:
happy baby, you will forever be happy dear.

Amen. Thanks ma.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by completey(f): 9:46am On Apr 17, 2018
hunniesuzie:
See his smile, congrats again mama

Thanks ma.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lioha(f): 9:51am On Apr 17, 2018
wowdiva:

Thanks ma'am, pls is it called ambode/oloja or oja health center?

The one at Anifowoshe street is called Ambode health center

Where bloomingbud went is called oloja.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tutulicious(f): 10:09am On Apr 17, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Nawa o.. nothing dey this nylon even after turning it inside out...

Biko nne try sending it through Ghana must go grin

Has Ghana must go? You wan do tea pati ni?

One loaf son do you nah, that nylon nah space nylon oh no turn am upside down just put hand inside bread go come out as you they remove hand, Milo, peak milk every every. cheesy. grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bloomingbud(f): 10:38am On Apr 17, 2018
DocAdray:

Yesso, proudly ABUsite.
I stayed in both, though more of Ribadu.
- Ribadu / Alex hall (100, 200, 300, 400 and 600 level).
- Amina hall, spent only 500 level there.

I stayed in Ribadu all through C27, B29, E26 and LC 19. How is your DD?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Dazzle86(f): 11:02am On Apr 17, 2018
soonest:

Immunization is done every working day at GPC in UBTH as from 8am after a little health talk. The routine ones are free but if you want the unconventional ones like chicken pox own, rotavirus etc you will pay.
If ubth is far for you, you can use st philomena or any health centre closest to you.

Thank you ma,she has already taken rotavirus ,i ubth is close to me.its the 9 months immunization for measles and yellow fever,. Are those routine or unconventional.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ceevon: 11:42am On Apr 17, 2018
The are routine
Dazzle86:

Thank you ma,she has already taken rotavirus ,i ubth is close to me.its the 9 months immunization for measles and yellow fever,. Are those routine or unconventional.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by DocAdray(f): 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
Bloomingbud:

Nice
My DD is doing great, sure your twins are doing same too. smiley
Bloomingbud:

Nice
My DD is doing great, sure your twins are doing same too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.