Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4429192 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lightedpath(f): 3:17pm On May 07, 2018
spiceeamiee:
Can you ask her where it can be purchased in Lagos? Thank you.

she got it in Osun state. You can ask those that insecticide and the rest
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 07, 2018
Afollyshade,its bin a while?How is u n urs?You didn't ansa our roll call oh grin.Oya,say hi n stop peeping,i don catch u grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chirolechick: 3:31pm On May 07, 2018
Thanks mama

hunniesuzie:
No. Don't give a 4 month old cereal that is not labelled for 4 months

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by suremum: 3:31pm On May 07, 2018
spiceeamiee:
Thanks sis. If I put it on rat gum will they perceive it and eat cos the only thing worse than rats in the house are dead smelly rats that you can't find

You can try it. It might work for small rats as big rats usually jump the gum or escape after been caught.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FexCathy: 3:32pm On May 07, 2018
portable4real:

I don't really understand. my sister told me one is imported I.e pro and the other is Nigeria. she uses the two for her boy. good first before she discovered pro.
she claimed prI is better than gold by far. there money diff is also there. but when I tasted it I could not actually figure out the taste diff
I was wondering o! Because just like u said dere is a difference in deir prices. One was 2800 and D other was 2900. Thank dear. Will go for the PRO
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by fatiah(f): 4:06pm On May 07, 2018
kelizosuy:
Good morning mamas
Please I have a situation at hand. My friend's son has this rash on his body and nothing seems to be working.. Even the Dr dunno whatsup with it.. Hibiscus flower didn't work either.. Please any idea is welcomed

Cc all mamas

This looks like molluscum contagiosum, a viral skin infection. It's usually self-limiting but can persist for months and even years. I think your friend should take him to see you dermatologist. But in the meantime, u can get kenalog cream to apply on the affected part and try to boost his immune system wit multivitamins.

P.s: I'm not 100% sure about this diagnoses, a dermatologist would b in a better position to make an accurate diagnoses.

6 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Dunni29(f): 4:28pm On May 07, 2018
Afollyshade:
To the glory of God and thanks to all the mamas here, My daughter clocked one on the 1st of May.
She's cute. Happy birthday baby girl
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Afollyshade(f): 5:05pm On May 07, 2018
Dunni29:
She's cute. Happy birthday baby girl
Thanks

Sansa143, Am fine thank you. Av just been busy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 5:26pm On May 07, 2018
Afollyshade:
To the glory of God and thanks to all the mamas here, My daughter clocked one on the 1st of May.

Happy birthday to your daughter, wishing her all the good things life can offer and more. Llnp
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Roseey0(f): 5:27pm On May 07, 2018
Greetings to Mamas here
Abeg I haf a question.
Now that powders are no longer being used.
What can one use on lo's bumbum before wearing them diapers to prevent nappy rash.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 5:29pm On May 07, 2018
Afollyshade:

Happy birthday to her! She's birthday-mates with my personal persons, infact all the May 1st people I know are very chill.

And that's a bangin' photoshoot cool
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 5:30pm On May 07, 2018
Roseey0:
Greetings to Mamas here
Abeg I haf a question.
What can one use on lo's bumbum before wearing them diapers to prevent nappy rash.

Shea butter, coconut oil, olive oil. There is no 100% barrier cream, you just need to keep the place moisturised. And once in a while, let some fresh air in. HTH.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 5:32pm On May 07, 2018
Hey mums, abeg if your pikin is already getting up to no good at 6 months and you are tired of them grabbing your keys, your hair, your glasses, your phones, biko take a look. Once we did this list, my babies left my wig in peace (I finally managed to get human hair, one smallie wants to snatch the strands out, mba!)

http://nefescorner.com/are-there-no-toys-for-6-12-month-old/

For younger babies (0-5 months), I'm actually going to drop a sweet DIY how you can sew their own toy (15 minutes, tops). If you can thread a needle, you can make it. And I'll give you a hint: don't throw away your cereal or wipes packet just yet wink HTH

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Adadinmaa(f): 5:36pm On May 07, 2018
Mbliz:
Good day mamas I trust we are having a good weekend? My son turned 6months few days back so I started his Solids with Cerelac but I noticed he didn't like it as much as he likes Pap. While I was taking the usual Adult Quaker Oats this morning I gave him a bit of it and to my greatest surprise, he drank off everything boom and longed for more. Please is it okay to feed him the Adult Quaker oats at 6 months plus?
I give my baby oats too, as long as it's white oats it is okay for him, you can add his formula or fruit puree. It's high fiber content causes bowel movement but it is ok, it is one of my daughter's favourites.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 5:38pm On May 07, 2018
kelizosuy:
Good morning mamas
Please I have a situation at hand. My friend's son has this rash on his body and nothing seems to be working.. Even the Dr dunno whatsup with it.. Hibiscus flower didn't work either.. Please any idea is welcomed

Cc all mamas
Heard it's alefo my cowife son have d same things they said it will dry up don't apply any cream.. if she can get that powder I posted sometimes just to rub..
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rhemy2013(f): 5:38pm On May 07, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Babe that time I carry belle, my head no fit keep down information... Oya tell me again cheesy

Google is ur frnd babe.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 5:41pm On May 07, 2018
Roseey0:
Greetings to Mamas here
Abeg I haf a question.

I still use my powder o. Why did they say we shouldn't use powder?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ammy5565(f): 5:41pm On May 07, 2018
Roseey0:
Greetings to Mamas here
Abeg I haf a question.
Vaseline, the one with pink sticker.
Modified.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 6:26pm On May 07, 2018
Saw this on the road and literally flew to buy it. I pray it works o

nneejima:

Try commando, tested and trusted. Just 100 naira
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 6:43pm On May 07, 2018
Ds is 4months+ and I want to introduce pap, but not sure of the quantity of formular to use.
Do I still use the dilution on the tin?
And what type of cereal can be given @4months
Can puree be given as well?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 6:57pm On May 07, 2018
Rhemy2013:

Google is ur frnd babe.
pelzin don tell me plus fisi tongue cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Roseey0(f): 6:59pm On May 07, 2018
rvpbae:

I still use my powder o. Why did they say we shouldn't use powder?
Something about Talc causing cancer among oyibo children.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Newmercies: 7:26pm On May 07, 2018
Afollyshade:

Happy Birthday baby girl, May God bless and keep u
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 07, 2018
Sugar shocked It is so not okay. please don't do it again until he is old enough.
Formula is enough to sweeten the pap.
lady25:

Pls I usually add sugar to my baby's pap. He's 4 months .is it ok?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 7:46pm On May 07, 2018
Roseey0:

Something about Talc causing cancer among oyibo children.

Interesting. Cancer of the bum? undecided

Let me run to google
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 07, 2018
Afollyshade:

Thanks

Sans.a143, Am fine thank you. Av just been busy
ok.Happy birthday to your DD.may the Lord bless n keep her.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by redsocks(f): 8:20pm On May 07, 2018
Just use your discretion . I use 3 scoops of milk for 210 mls. As for cereals, i know of gerber range for supported sitters.
Awesomemama:
Ds is 4months+ and I want to introduce pap, but not sure of the quantity of formular to use.
Do I still use the dilution on the tin?
And what type of cereal can be given @4months
Can puree be given as well?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 8:30pm On May 07, 2018
Newmercies:
please house, we were given Immunization certificate after 9 months of immunization and i thought its over. i just saw where some people mentioned Vaccine for one year, i hope its not late for my baby who is 1year , 2weeks?, please whats the name of the vaccine to be administered at 1 year and any other ones to take after that? and at what age?.

Chai , it seems i dont know anything oooooooo grin grin grin grin grin

CC
queensnow
Zaynie
giddyperson
JGracious

and other sabi mamas i didnt mention

I'm not really sure.
can't remember sef
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 8:57pm On May 07, 2018
redsocks:
Just use your discretion . I use 3 scoops of milk for 210 mls. As for cereals, i know of gerber range for supported sitters.

Okay
Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 07, 2018
Happy birthday princess! God bless you cutie
Afollyshade:
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 9:23pm On May 07, 2018
Newmercies:
please house, we were given Immunization certificate after 9 months of immunization and i thought its over. i just saw where some people mentioned Vaccine for one year, i hope its not late for my baby who is 1year , 2weeks?, please whats the name of the vaccine to be administered at 1 year and any other ones to take after that? and at what age?.

Chai , it seems i dont know anything oooooooo grin grin grin grin grin

CC
queensnow
Zaynie
giddyperson
JGracious

and other sabi mamas i didnt mention
Not too late but am not sure of the vaccines name u can search the s3arcg bar it has been previously treated
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by greatp80(f): 9:27pm On May 07, 2018
Roseey0:
Greetings to Mamas here
Abeg I haf a question.
I use coconut oil.You can use blue seal vaseline, Shea butter etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.