Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4400621 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sunbestie(f): 4:47am On May 15, 2018
UmmTwins2:

Bodies differ. It could prevent conception for some women so since u'r trying for another baby, why don't u see ur Gynae to allay ur fears. Prepping ur body by detoxing and taking some vegetables that can help dry the milk too will help. How long has it been since u weaned completely?
For like 3 months now.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nnekaike(f): 4:48am On May 15, 2018
lioha:

Did you go on a Tuesday or Thursday? I was there on Tuesday 8th
I went on Thursday ma.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sunbestie(f): 4:49am On May 15, 2018
FexCathy:
Pls mama's is it normal to always be hungry becos of breastfeeding? Am always feeling hungry. Even when I eat, it feels as if I didn't eat at all. Abeg mama's torch light for my matter o! I can't just be eating and eating and eating na
It is very normal ooo. Dats why u keep adding weight like tomorrow no dey..lol
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 7:20am On May 15, 2018
Good morning mothers
Please what can I do to help ds stool
I give him alot of water and take fruits
Don't know what else to do
He's 4months+
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FexCathy: 7:52am On May 15, 2018
blex444:

Lol.. I dont think there's anything wrong.
It is very normal.
It is simply bcuz you(your body) are making breast milk for your baby.So eat well and stay hydrated.Enjoy while it last.
Ok mama. Thanks for the response. I was getting scared before.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FexCathy: 7:54am On May 15, 2018
sunbestie:

It is very normal ooo. Dats why u keep adding weight like tomorrow no dey..lol
That's the most annoying part. Will definitely loose it when I resume work sha. Thanks for the response.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by babylove01: 10:14am On May 15, 2018
lightedpath:
Good morning mamas. Please I need help. My daughter started sucking her lower lips after she was weaned, how do I break this habit Pls? Tried aloe Vera but she still end up doing it.

And Pls for the 18 months immunization did anyone receive that recently? I want to confirm if it's available. Was told the last time that there was no shot till 2 years. Thanks

My DD took it at 18 months although health centres in Lagos said it's only vit A they would give so I went to a private hospital. @enque I hail thee
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bulunton(f): 10:32am On May 15, 2018
Good morning mamas in the house pls my 15month old has got small sore in her inner cheek and its causing so much discomfort. Pls who has experienced it and how did u [b][/b]manage it as she refuses all foods offered.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by completey(f): 10:46am On May 15, 2018
portable4real:
To all mama's please make una help my ministry...
my lo of 6 weeks has this funny character he usually display while breastfeeding....

While on it, he Wil just start getting fraustrated like he wants to fight with my boobs. I do find it very funny before like is that how sweet the milk is... my mum will even call him FFO.

I even tot maybe the flow is bad. i realized that even when the let down is good wih breastmilk spraying like water shower he still behaves in such manner.

Google said it might be that the flow is much for him, or maybe he just wanted to suckle at a while and not to take milk or he cannot cope with the too much flow...

Any Mama experiencing or has experienced this......

onegai
Zaynie
Completey
Giddyperson
Liftedhand
And all wonderful mamas

From my experience, they act that way when they have taken in too much air while feeding. If you will their tummy during that time you will notice a sort of movement. At that time, the baby will be feeling cramp like pain and at the same time he wants to suck that is why they are always fuzzy. What I do is to stop and burp during feeding. He will outgrow it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lightedpath(f): 11:26am On May 15, 2018
babylove01:

My DD took it at 18 months although health centres in Lagos said it's only vit A they would give so I went to a private hospital. @enque I hail thee
ok thanks. Pls was it hepatitis A you took cos that's what we have in our schedule.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zimunachimdi: 11:46am On May 15, 2018
Good day mamas.
Trust we and our los are fine.
pls I need tips on how to potty train my ds.

Will he be on diaper while at it? He does not just like sitting on that poo.even when he does,no pee or poo will come out.
he will be 2 by June.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nnekaike(f): 2:04pm On May 15, 2018
rvpbae:

Mama sorry if I'm bothering. Are you very certain Shomolu health center is open? Cos someone helped me checked one here and they are on strike as well.

Cc JGracious
How far mama,where you able to locate the place and take the vaccine.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mitche15: 2:04pm On May 15, 2018
bulunton:
Good morning mamas in the house pls my 15month old has got small sore in her inner cheek and its causing so much discomfort. Pls who has experienced it and how did u [b][/b]manage it as she refuses all foods offered.

Buy Bongela for babies
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 2:10pm On May 15, 2018
nnekaike:
How far mama,where you able to locate the place and take the vaccine.

I can confirm that they are operating but didn't take today. My mum insisted on locating the place first and confirming b4 taking my boy there. So till Thursday.

Thanks a lot. I appreciate your help.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bomgirl(f): 2:42pm On May 15, 2018
zimunachimdi:
Good day mamas.
Trust we and our los are fine.
pls I need tips on how to potty train my ds.

Will he be on diaper while at it? He does not just like sitting on that poo.even when he does,no pee or poo will come out.
he will be 2 by June.

I heard of toilet reducer. You attach it to the toilet so kids can use it.
Also, there's this baby potty that sings when you pee or poo. It makes kids laugh. You could get it and encourage D's to pee or poo so it makes noise for him. grin grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nnekaike(f): 3:01pm On May 15, 2018
rvpbae:

I can confirm that they are operating but didn't take today. My mum insisted on locating the place first and confirming b4 taking my boy there. So till Thursday.

Thanks a lot. I appreciate your help.
OK,just be there b4 7am so you can leave early.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zimunachimdi: 3:33pm On May 15, 2018
Bomgirl:

I heard of toilet reducer. You attach it to the toilet so kids can use it.
Also, there's this baby potty that sings when you pee or poo. It makes kids laugh. You could get it and encourage D's to pee or poo so it makes noise for him. grin grin

Thanks ma. no be small something oo.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nickyvick(f): 3:42pm On May 15, 2018
tutulicious:

It's always said to give water when giving baby formula, and also it's 1 level spoon of Nan to 30ml of water. This is in case you are not already doing so.
Okay thanks. That what my mum feeds him also. But pls how many times a day should I feed him with DAT?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by haleemwale(m): 4:01pm On May 15, 2018
There is nothing cuter than watching your little baby’s diapered booty wiggling back and forth as he scoots across the floor,BUT hard or rough floor can quickly bloody or bruise your baby’s knees as he crawls a few laps around your living room.
Get Your baby's knee protector.

Intrested in wholesale? Market price:#1000
Wholesale price:#800/pair (pay on delivery available in lagos only)
Minimum order=5 pairs
Free delivery for purchase of 20 pairs upward
Serious buyers can call: 090.3..390..5607 or whatsapp:080..891..923...67

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tutulicious(f): 4:12pm On May 15, 2018
nickyvick:

Okay thanks. That what my mum feeds him also. But pls how many times a day should I feed him with DAT?

Better to feed on demand as their Tommy retains only a little at a time, try to put him to suckle as much as possible and relax.

Your breast milk will flow mine took almost two weeks to flow so well I was irritated by the way it will just soil my clothes all of a sudden and I will just be smelling of breastmilk. I had my baby through CS so bathing was just cleaning my body it didn't feel like bathing.

For now you could give him breastmilk first and then if not enough give formula please make sure there is no "jara" on the required formula quantity.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tutulicious(f): 4:55pm On May 15, 2018
Mama's in the house please anyone in Abuja that used Garki Hospital for delivery please due to the strike someone wants to change to hospital. please how much is the delivery package VD and CS please answer as soon as possible and please if you of know any other cheaper hospital. she will be due in two weeks time.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ckmayoca: 4:56pm On May 15, 2018
please how many dose of this (menveo) meningococcalconjugate is given and how much is it?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by omonifamily(f): 5:21pm On May 15, 2018
Mommas, pls what can be used to prevent hiccups in baby ? My baby does it frequently.
Note: baby is 21 days old.
Thanks as you respond
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lightedpath(f): 6:14pm On May 15, 2018
omonifamily:
Mommas, pls what can be used to prevent hiccups in baby ? My baby does it frequently.
Thanks as you respond
no need to prevent it. It's normal

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 6:28pm On May 15, 2018
rhukkie:
Hello mommas
I have 5 sachets of milkbooster smoothie mix to give out to any Lagos mama who needs it. Arrangement for pick up should be made by the receiver. I stopped taking it cos I'm over lactating. Hit my pm if interested, first come basis pls.

Just seeing this o mama, if it's not too late I'm interested.

Happy mother's day to us all!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Christine77: 6:31pm On May 15, 2018
You can try adding yogurt to d mixagrain if he’s above 6 months. Also add fruits to the mixagrain to make its smoothie.
You can also use the mixagrain as swallow.

Not started with nutty meal n Co yet

Sansa143:
Afternoon dear mothers.Please where are the August secret mums enque,Giddyperson etal.I need help,abeg apart from d recipe on the container,how do u go abt make it?Help me out biko.Did vege beans n potatoes yesterday,did moimoi sum days bak,dont even knw what to do again
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Christine77: 6:39pm On May 15, 2018
Please am in Abuja n interested... how do I get it?

haleemwale:
There is nothing cuter than watching your little baby’s diapered booty wiggling back and forth as he scoots across the floor,BUT hard or rough floor can quickly bloody or bruise your baby’s knees as he crawls a few laps around your living room.
Get Your baby's knee protector.

Intrested in wholesale? Market price:#1000
Wholesale price:#800/pair (pay on delivery available in lagos only)
Minimum order=5 pairs
Free delivery for purchase of 20 pairs upward
Serious buyers can call: 090.3..390..5607 or whatsapp:080..891..923...67
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Christine77: 6:42pm On May 15, 2018
I usually just give my baby breastmilk...

omonifamily:
Thanks as you respond

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by haleemwale(m): 7:20pm On May 15, 2018
Christine77:

Please am in Abuja n interested... how do I get it?

how many do you want ma? you can contact me on whatsapp, we can waybill it to you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 15, 2018
Thanks dear
Christine77:
You can try adding yogurt to d mixagrain if he’s above 6 months. Also add fruits to the mixagrain to make its smoothie.
You can also use the mixagrain as swallow.

Not started with nutty meal n Co yet

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 9:08pm On May 15, 2018
portable4real:
To all mama's please make una help my ministry...
my lo of 6 weeks has this funny character he usually display while breastfeeding....

While on it, he Wil just start getting fraustrated like he wants to fight with my boobs. I do find it very funny before like is that how sweet the milk is... my mum will even call him FFO.

I even tot maybe the flow is bad. i realized that even when the let down is good wih breastmilk spraying like water shower he still behaves in such manner.

Google said it might be that the flow is much for him, or maybe he just wanted to suckle at a while and not to take milk or he cannot cope with the too much flow...

Any Mama experiencing or has experienced this......

on.egai
Zayn.ie
Co.mpletey
Giddyper.son
Lif.tedhand
And all wonderful mamas

Uhkti, might be. Unfortunately I don't know how you can stem this.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chirolechick: 9:18pm On May 15, 2018
Sabi mamas, my baby behaves like NEPA o, never steady with feeding, she rejected breastmilk when she was 3 months old, it wasn't sour o, she just refused to latch, na so the milk come dry o, all of a sudden she wants breast milk, now I doubt there is anything there....pleasee anyone with experience, is it possible to start lactating after a break, what can I take to lactate from the start...i'm just frustrated...this geh wont put me in trouble o

(1) (2) (3) ... (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.