Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4433049 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 6:08pm On May 16, 2018
Chirolechick:
Mamas please epp na, I know we're busy, biko ejor...

@rvpbae...come and tell me the powder you rubbed on your face o, see as all the mamas are answering you, na you de reign

lol your issue isn't very common that's why you won't get as many replies. I don't even know the answer sef. Lemme help u ask googl

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FexCathy: 6:20pm On May 16, 2018
Chirolechick:

@rvpbae...come and tell me the powder you rubbed on your face o, see as all the mamas are answering you, na you de reign

Lol! She nor rub any powder jor. Don't worry sabi mama's will answer you but I think you should keep putting her to the breast and then take things that boost milk supply e.g oats, pap, tea, fenugreek, etc
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 6:26pm On May 16, 2018
Chirolechick:

You shouldn't have stopped, my daughter also rejected breast milk at 3months but that didn't stop me from putting her to it. I introduced formula but still give her bm.

Dunno what you can do ooo, sabi mamas are coming
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chirolechick: 6:27pm On May 16, 2018
Lol ok o, I been de suspect her small.....thanks...let me Kuku start taking akamu all over

FexCathy:

Lol! She nor rub any powder jor. Don't worry sabi mama's will answer you but I think you should keep putting her to the breast and then take things that boost milk supply e.g oats, pap, tea, fenugreek, etc

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chirolechick: 6:28pm On May 16, 2018
Ok mama...hope MS wahala has reduced....the Lord is your muscle

Giddyperson:
lol your issue isn't very common that's why you won't get as many replies. I don't even know the answer sef. Lemme help u ask googl
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by haleemwale(m): 6:30pm On May 16, 2018
haleemwale:
There is nothing cuter than watching your little baby’s diapered booty wiggling back and forth as he scoots across the floor,BUT hard or rough floor can quickly bloody or bruise your baby’s knees as he crawls a few laps around your living room.
Get Your baby's knee protector.

Intrested in wholesale? Market price:#1000
Wholesale price:#800/pair (pay on delivery available in lagos only)
Minimum order=5 pairs
Free delivery for purchase of 20 pairs upward
Serious buyers can call: 090.3..390..5607 or whatsapp:080..891..923...67

sellling out fast (we do video call/chat for you verify the authenticity of the product).
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chirolechick: 6:30pm On May 16, 2018
Chai...I shouldn't o....shebi I would have asked sabi mamas then, I know I would have been advised not to stop...now see me see nsogbu

FloraEC:

You shouldn't have stopped, my daughter also rejected breast milk at 3months but that didn't stop me from putting her to it. I introduced formula but still give her bm.

Dunno what you can do ooo, sabi mamas are coming
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FexCathy: 6:34pm On May 16, 2018
Chirolechick:

Lol! She nor rub any powder jor. Don't worry sabi mama's will answer you but I think you should keep putting her to the breast and then take things that boost milk supply e.g oats, pap, tea, fenugreek,etc
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 6:37pm On May 16, 2018
@chirolechick

How old is she now?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chirolechick: 6:44pm On May 16, 2018
She's 4months now....its only 1month lack of sucking that dried the thing like this cry

enque:
@chirolechick

How old is she now?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 6:53pm On May 16, 2018
Chirolechick:
Chai...I shouldn't o....shebi I would have asked sabi mamas then, I know I would have been advised not to stop...now see me see nsogbu

I didn't do ebf cos of it, my left breast milk even turned sour, I kept pumping and pouring it away. Engorged breast almost drove me mad, I gave her formula only in the afternoon and continued putting her to the breast. Maybe you should try the pap and milk booster and continue putting her to it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 16, 2018
Giddyperson:

My baby eats almost all cereals now o. She embraced sweet things from the moment I weaned her. But in the past, yeah August secrets, pap, Gerber plain oatmeal, all with no formula

Nice1...

Imagine afta all d stress she is nw eating. It is well o.
I will buy dt Gerber n try.

My beloved gal has bluntly refused 4 diff formulas.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lululuv(f): 7:09pm On May 16, 2018
ambient:
Plz is there anything like size six diaper?my boy is too fat for size5 and its so tight.abeg help ooo

Please how old is your son and which diaper 're u using @d moment
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by portable4real: 7:39pm On May 16, 2018
rvpbae....
You know what? 'it is not a matter of using sparingly.. Apply a meanigful amount of either of the Aforementioned....make sure the place is always dry after rinsing or bathing before you apply it....

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chirolechick: 8:28pm On May 16, 2018
Will start that asap, now she's just sucking anyhow when nothing is coming out, stressing my poor nipple embarassed

FloraEC:

I didn't do ebf cos of it, my left breast milk even turned sour, I kept pumping and pouring it away. Engorged breast almost drove me mad, I gave her formula only in the afternoon and continued putting her to the breast. Maybe you should try the pap and milk booster and continue putting her to it.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beyedew(f): 8:30pm On May 16, 2018
zaynie:

Yeh!
Na you be this?!
I shuu even cover my face for you sef embarassed
How's Bryan and Ryan? kiss kiss
Maami, your girl is loyal.
I'm shaming oooo, have been postponing congratulating you.
Ejo e ma bi nu ma!
I trust our baby is baking well.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ara18: 8:35pm On May 16, 2018
Good evening house o,how are we today, abeg what do I do to ease my dd bowel movement, she's 10month,she's mainly on pap,cerelac(which I've stopped coz I thought was d cause), potatoes, beans, amala and ewedu, but she always finds it hard to pass stool, I cry with her when she groans, sometimes it takes a whole day before she finally passes.....I really dunno what to do, I've tried feeding her orange,banana,some said I should give her agbo jedi(herbal drink for pile), so said I should be feeding her goya oil every morninh.....pls help, I'm so worried, knowing how crazy I felt when I couldn't pass stool after my cs, now happening to a child.

Sorry for the epistle
@all sabi mamas

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zimunachimdi: 8:40pm On May 16, 2018
FloraEC:

I also went through the same thing, I even complained here cos mine will poop in a hidden place o or even cover it with clothes or bedspread. I even went gangster on her but e no work. She just choose to be potty trained ni.

Good to know they're good. I'll

Nne,believe me,I have been praying that God should make it easy for me like He did when I weaned him. Amen.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 8:49pm On May 16, 2018
ara18:
Good evening house o,how are we today, abeg what do I do to ease my dd bowel movement, she's 10month,she's mainly on pap,cerelac(which I've stopped coz I thought was d cause), potatoes, beans, amala and ewedu, but she always finds it hard to pass stool, I cry with her when she groans, sometimes it takes a whole day before she finally passes.....I really dunno what to do, I've tried feeding her orange,banana,some said I should give her agbo jedi(herbal drink for pile), so said I should be feeding her goya oil every morninh.....pls help, I'm so worried, knowing how crazy I felt when I couldn't pass stool after my cs, now happening to a child.

Sorry for the epistle
@all sabi mamas

Do you give her water very well ? What of first thing in the morning? Banana is not a stool softener, it even cause constipation self. I dunno if is advisable to give a child orange first thing in the morning, it works for me as an adult when I take it and chew everything on empty tummy.

My daughter is a water lover and we hardly experience hard poop

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 8:52pm On May 16, 2018
Biko is it that when kids start crawling they no longer sleep on time? embarassed embarassed I can't remember the last time I slept early because my madam likes playing at night. She will almost crawl out of the bed. Now she has finally turned mountain climber AKA George of the jungle embarassed embarassed.

Please when will this stage pass so I can start sleeping early mbok
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 8:54pm On May 16, 2018
zimunachimdi:

Nne,believe me,I have been praying that God should make it easy for me like He did when I weaned him. Amen.

Sorry dear, it can be annoying and tiring to be packing and washing poop clothes or even cleaning all the time. It'll soon pass, just continue encouraging him. I thought Bobo was born in May self cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zimunachimdi: 8:56pm On May 16, 2018
Sansa143:
We use vaseline blue seal too or if laziness no too much I use nycil nappy cream,Dere was a post sum months or a mnth back about using ori as barrier cream for boys.Says it affects deir blokos.

mummy,u say what? affect wetin?blokos kwa.
God you know say I no know this one. preserve my pikin blokos biko.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zimunachimdi: 9:02pm On May 16, 2018
FloraEC:

Sorry dear, it can be annoying and tiring to be packing and washing poop clothes or even cleaning all the time. It'll soon pass, just continue encouraging him. I thought Bobo was born in May self cheesy

thanks luv. we were team May but he decided to carry over to June.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 9:08pm On May 16, 2018
zimunachimdi:

thanks luv. we were team May but he decided to carry over to June.

Ywc anytime. Ooo dunno you ported, cos I can still remember seeing your name in May 016 roll call.

Goodnight and greetings to your family.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 9:17pm On May 16, 2018
zimunachimdi:

grin grin amen o.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 16, 2018
Make I laugh first.kwakwakwakwakwakwa grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin rolls on d floor,continue laughing.
Ehen,am done,dis just d tip of the iceberg.Wait till she starts walking,u go use touch find sleep esp during d day.Sorry say I laugh grin
kelizosuy:
Biko is it that when kids start crawling they no longer sleep on time? embarassed embarassed I can't remember the last time I slept early because my madam likes playing at night. She will almost crawl out of the bed. Now she has finally turned mountain climber AKA George of the jungle embarassed embarassed.

Please when will this stage pass so I can start sleeping early mbok

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 9:28pm On May 16, 2018
Side eyes her angry angry angry angry >:
Plenty assignment for you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

As she's standing now ehn she doesn't want to sit again embarassed embarassed embarassed.. She's using everything to stand. Afternoon sleep is now a luxury
Sansa143:
Make I laugh first.kwakwakwakwakwakwa grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin rolls on d floor,continue laughing.
Ehen,am done,dis just d tip of the iceberg.Wait till she starts walking,u go use touch find sleep esp during d day.Sorry say I laugh grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 16, 2018
Sure dear
rvpbae:

Ok. Apply vaseline at every nappy change abi?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 16, 2018
My dear,dat was wat a mum posted.Can really remba wen but I stop am immediately I saw it.
zimunachimdi:

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 16, 2018
Hope no be Adele own u thief d use d side eye me grin grin.My dear,brace urself.Na headache n Bdy ache for d nxt phase grin grin.Your head go ache from shouting stop it,leave dere and den Bdy ache for too much standing and moving as she moves too. grin grin.Hope dis helps grin embarassed
kelizosuy:
Side eyes her angry angry angry angry >:
Plenty assignment for you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

As she's standing now ehn she doesn't want to sit again embarassed embarassed embarassed.. She's using everything to stand. Afternoon sleep is now a luxury
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ara18: 9:52pm On May 16, 2018
[quote author=FloraEC post=67622466]

Do you give her water very well ? What of first thing in the morning? Banana is not a stool softener, it even cause constipation self. I dunno if is advisable to give a child orange first thing in the morning, it works for me as an adult when I take it and chew everything on empty tummy.

My daughter is a water lover and we hardly experience hard poop[

Yes oo, she takes lots of water, no I don't give her first thing in the morning, will start giving water early momo...thanks @floraec
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zimunachimdi: 10:05pm On May 16, 2018
Liftedhands:
grin grin amen o.

And a double amen oo. Ihe onye na amaro ama egbu ya.Nwanne mmadu,how is ekene bobo?trust he is great.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.