Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1823) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4430103 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
zaynie:
Please if you won the slot for the observational report, kindly quote this with the number allocated to you and your email address.
I'm sending the mail tomorrow (emaill seen =√

1. Maradelkitchen √
2.Enque√
3. Lightedpath √
4. Hunniesuzzie√
5. Onaswu √
6. Tobbydy√
7. Jazzyjazz√
8. Amjane√
9. Blex444√
10. Hotmomma√
11. Mum2bsoon√
13. Darsty99
15. FloraEC√

Sent to all 13 moms.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
zaynie:

Sent to all 13 moms.
Seen

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
This is exactly what I did too. My princess sat at 5months and crawled that same month.

Booque please let her sit properly first before putting her on the walker
hunniesuzie:
I'm personally not an advocate of walkers because oyinbo people discourage it, they say it delays milestones like crawling and walking. However they are fantastic for helping keep a mobile baby in 1 place. Please wait till she can sit unaided and if possible stand with support sef

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nimi22(f): 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
Anugod:
Giddyperson how is work today? cool cool Nimi22 have you finished marking your scripts? cheesy smiley Sansa143 I just say make I halla you today o

Thank you feli mush jare friendship mi. That marking has really kept me away. Nairaland and drama we still dey read food section own and this

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
Please take him back to the hospital and let em run test for infection.
Licious07:
Hi Mamas......so my lil man has been running temp off and on. at some point, he started purging. Took him to his ped and he was given antimalaria and antibiotics. He got better after a few days and now he's started running temp again. Earlier today,he was 38.8. Grandma said its teething as he still has 2 teeth at about 14 months. That he probably wants to bring out more than a tooth at once. I had to stop him from going to crèche so I can monitor him properly at home. Someone advised I give him a drug called "gbomoro". I have never given him anything for teething. Maybe just bonababe. His doc said I should monitor him for a few days....I give him ors, zinc and Panda Paracetamol. Should I get d gbomoro? and is there any home remedy to make him feel better? Thank you as I await ur responses

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nahzyla: 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
Good day all. Can I give my 6month old already made raw pap and cook for him at home? Or is it better to make my own? Thanks.

Someone advised me to make mine that it's neater.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
As the person advised it's good to make urs but if you have someone neat that you can get from,then no problem
nahzyla:
Good day all. Can I give my 6month old already made raw pap and cook for him at home? Or is it better to make my own? Thanks.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
nahzyla:

yeah....making urs is better, except u trust the source u r buying from.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Adadinmaa(f): 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ayoade154:
Mothers in the house I greet everyone I observed that any time I give my 14months old baby Ewedu with any solid when she wants to poo I see those ewedu particle in her poopoo. do I need to be concern of I shld rest my mind

PS: I hv some lovely baby girls shoes that I want to sell I a giveaway price very reasonable price. contact me if you are interested.
let's see d pictures of the shoes ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
jazzyjazz:

Hehehehehe
3am. Dis children na d same. Lol

Bobo is fine
Lil man has been having separation anxiety lately.... And I don't even know why.

Same here ohhh. She is always crying now anytime i am leaving her off in school.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ayauche(f): 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
LadyPrecy:
And you're happy your Mil of 75 years picks up a broom then bend down to sweep your house for you every morning? Smh for you, from your write up you lack manners and respect. Imagine the kind of advice you gave to your fellow woman, she should lock herself up and tell mama to enter kitchen and cook. Msheeeeew like say if her husband flings her out for disrespecting his aged mom you'll be there to take her in....as if you sef no go grow old one day or have a daughter in-law.

Ahh mama please easy now. I think she is been scolded enough and for me she might just be joking u know. Please let it end i beg una. We are all here to learn

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
It means she's missing you na tongue tongue my madam will even wave bye embarassed embarassed. Na me dey miss her sef embarassed embarassed
Akorkor:

Same here ohhh. She is always crying now anytime i am leaving her off in school.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nahzyla: 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
kelizosuy:
As the person advised it's good to make urs but if you have someone neat that you can get from,then no problem
enque:

yeah....making urs is better, except u trust the source u r buying from.

OK, thanks

but the stress Sha....... sad
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
kelizosuy:
It means she's missing you na tongue tongue my madam will even wave bye embarassed embarassed. Na me dey miss her sef embarassed embarassed

Hahahahahahaha...God bless all of them
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
Amen oh
Akorkor:

Hahahahahahaha...God bless all of them
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by DocAdray(f): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hmmmmmmmm...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
Mummydd:

Meanwhile I'm a ftm from pregnancy thread. Had my Ds on 12/6/2018. Biko what can I use to flatten my tummy?
Post partum belt or tying the tummy with wrapper. The link I just read and from the comments in a blog, some people said tying the tummy with wrapper works but leaves folds on the tummy.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by maradelkitchen(f): 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
zaynie:

Sent to all 13 moms.
seen, thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
Please who's selling fenugreek or where can I buy it from?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
Naomi14:
Please take him back to the hospital and let em run test for infection.

Exactly
Ds was running temperature all tru Saturday and wasn't eating as much as he usually does, gave pcm and his temp came down
Same thing happened on Sunday
Everyone said it's teething but I insisted on going to the hosp
Went to the hosp on monday tests were carried out and the doctor said it was infection
Was given antibiotics, pcm and multivitamin
He's better now and appetite is coming back gradually

Moral lesson: Always insist on proper diagnosis before treatment, don't just assume it's the obvious cause you may be right or wrong, you don't want to take chances
Teething may also have contributed but I'm glad we went to the hosp
Cc. Licious07

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzleemah(f): 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
Awesomemama:

Exactly
Ds was running temperature all tru Saturday and wasn't eating as much as he usually does, gave pcm and his temp came down
Same thing happened on Sunday
Everyone said it's teething but I insisted on going to the hosp
Went to the hosp on monday tests were carried out and the doctor said it was infection
Was given antibiotics, pcm and multivitamin
He's better now and appetite is coming back gradually

Moral lesson: Always insist on proper diagnosis before treatment, don't just assume it's the obvious cause you may be right or wrong, you don't want to take chances
Teething may also have contributed but I'm glad we went to the hosp
Cc. Licious07
ds had this temperature, cough and cattarrh last friday i gave pcm but noticed the temperature kept fluctuating same thing on Saturday, everyone was saying he is teething but i knew something was wrong i took him to the hospital on sunday, the doctor wanted to prescribe something i insisted on a test infact full blood count and it was infection + low pcv. May God continue to watch over our lo, i saw plenty children at the clinic that very day all with temperature and cough. It's very important to get test done so that you won't be going to the hospital back and forth.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
enque:

Tha food thread own eh, nor b smoh tin...
Ms Mejaina grin grin grin I see u

E plenty, and e sweet well well.
Jazzyjazz can testify.....daiz if she won't beat me ds afternoon

You no fit call me say e dey shele for here bah? undecided
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
Giddyperson:
There's fight on the food thread too. cheesy cheesy cheesy Ngwanu.

This one you're crisscrossing between expressways, sha be careful
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
iwuoahsamuels:
Sabi mamas, Pls refer a ftm to a good pediatrician in mainland or preferably ikeja. Not general hospital Pls, unless the dr deals outside general hospital. Pls advice mamas. If you can personally refer any,Pls email to me iwuoha.samuels@yahoo.com
Thanks mums

Hi mama.
Gbaja hospital is mainly a maternal and Child care centre.
Or try lifeline hospitals
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mahoti(f): 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2018
StrongWoman333:
How do we get the card after payment? It means I will have to send you my contact first?
yes ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 3:47am On Jul 14, 2018
FloraEC:
Please who's selling fenugreek or where can I buy it from?

Is not fair ooo, nobody wants to answer me. Shebi you people want me to borrow breastmilk and breastfeed my suck suck pikin. Lemme kukuma switch to search button in peace.

rofemiguwa dear, I can still remember you used it for your daughter, please where did you buy it from.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 4:22am On Jul 14, 2018
Happy birthday Sansa143 May God bless your new age dear. Long life, prosperity with good health is all I wish you

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lessonslearned: 4:24am On Jul 14, 2018
Thanks mamas......
I really appreciate all your comments and trust me it has helped the last couple of days better....

My sister came so it has been better much better....

Though last night was not so funny... this 6wk immunization crankiness n temp is real oh... My DS temp was up to 39.7. I didn't sleep 5mins

Thank God he's better now.....
cc Akorkor
Liftedhands
Naomi14
Loisemm
SapphirePRINCEX
comtem2011
Strongwoman333
Giddyperson

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.