Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1881) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4421553 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Please who has used or is using this finger brush for their babies? When can one start using it? A post on Instagram said from 1month or so but it is bigger than my baby's mouth I can't even use it. How else do you mums take care of your babies mouth and how often do you wash? I did the cotton wool, warm water and salt cleaning sometimes..

My son is 5months and yet to start using it. For now, if u must clean ur baby's mouth, just use a wash cloth. I soak on hot water, allow it to cool and clean. I think the brush is maybe when two or more teeth come out.

My 2cents
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Please who has used or is using this finger brush for their babies? When can one start using it? A post on Instagram said from 1month or so but it is bigger than my baby's mouth I can't even use it. How else do you mums take care of your babies mouth and how often do you wash? I did the cotton wool, warm water and salt cleaning sometimes..

No need of using salt to clean your baby mouth. Ordinary warm water and cotton is mostly advisable.

For the finger brush, I started using for my daughter when she was 9 or 10 month before introducing brush at 13months

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
rvpbae:

My son is 5months and yet to start using it. For now, if u must clean ur baby's mouth, just use a wash cloth. I soak on hot water, allow it to cool and clean. I think the brush is maybe when two or more teeth come out.

My 2cents
Hmnn @monmart_kids on Instagram said it is as from 0months. Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
Akorkor:

No need of using salt to clean your baby mouth. Ordinary warm water and cotton is mostly advisable.

For the finger brush, I started using for my daughter when she was 9 or 10 month before introducing brush at 13months
Thanks smiley
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by eribooboo: 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
Started using it for my baby girl when her 1st tooth was out

StrongWoman333:

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
MummyAudrey:
t's a new week Ohhh subscribe your gotv and Dstv
Contact me for affordable mtn and glo data sub too

�Gotv plus ~₦1900~ my price ₦1,500

�Gotv Max ~₦3,200~ my price ₦2,600

�Dstv Access ~2,000~ my price ₦1,600

�Dstv Family ~₦4,000~ my price ₦3,300

�Dstv compact ~6,800~ my price ₦5,800

�Dstv compact plus ~₦10,500~ my price ₦9,000

�Dstv Premium ~₦15800~ My price

Reply. Your pm
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Goldenheart002(f): 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
StrongWoman333:

I've been using dis for my baby since 3months and we are getting close to 7months. Its quite cool and clears d whitish tongue

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
please o,sabi mamas in the house....What can i use to clear the stretch mark pregnancy left on my tigh and leg.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 12:21am On Aug 25, 2018
eribooboo:
Started using it for my baby girl when her 1st tooth was out

OK thanks smiley
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 12:24am On Aug 25, 2018
Goldenheart002:

I've been using dis for my baby since 3months and we are getting close to 7months. Its quite cool and clears d whitish tongue
Do you use it for only the tongue or the gum inclusive?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by humbleme99(f): 12:28am On Aug 25, 2018
Hello mamas, I feel I should post it here maybe someone who has been in my shoes will advise me.

My baby is 3 months plus today. I have been in a recovery mode till last week when I and DH finally did the "do". I am a FTM and till now my AF have not come after delivery. I wanted to go for family planning tomorrow but I don't know if I should wait till I can do a preggy test to be sure I am not pregnant. Or am I safe since my period have not commence yet?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by goodhairdiary: 12:41am On Aug 25, 2018
humbleme99:
Hello mamas, I feel I should post it here maybe someone who has been in my shoes will advise me.

My baby is 3 months plus today. I have been in a recovery mode till last week when I and DH finally did the "do". I am a FTM and till now my AF have not come after delivery. I wanted to go for family planning tomorrow but I don't know if I should wait till I can do a preggy test to be sure I am not pregnant. Or am I safe since my period have not commence yet?

I think you should go ahead with FP if you want to and the hosp will likely run a PT for you before they proceed.
Concerning being safe b4 AF shows, you're not completely safe cus you're likely to ovulate the month before AF shows and no1 knows when that's likely to happen. So it's better to be safe than sorry

My 2cent, other mamas will contribute
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ademolol: 8:17am On Aug 25, 2018
MummyAudrey:

How can I reach you?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by honey001(m): 8:44am On Aug 25, 2018
Good morning to wonderful mamas, am always posting on behalf of my wife. She put to bed about a month ago. After a week of delivery, she noticed a hard lump in the upper part of one of the breast, we have been to hospital, we were told that it's probably a blocked duct, mastitis is ruled out, we were just given diclofenac and told to make sure that baby latch on properly... Still the lump remains there.... Has anyone experience this? What else can one do for the lump to go?
Thanks.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Devosequence(f): 9:09am On Aug 25, 2018
MummyAudrey:

your watssap number please
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Devosequence(f): 9:17am On Aug 25, 2018
honey001:
Good morning to wonderful mamas, am always posting on behalf of my wife. She put to bed about a month ago. After a week of delivery, she noticed a hard lump in the upper part of one of the breast, we have been to hospital, we were told that it's probably a blocked duct, mastitis is ruled out, we were just given diclofenac and told to make sure that baby latch on properly... Still the lump remains there.... Has anyone experience this? What else can one do for the lump to go?
Thanks.
Sir I suggest you go back to the hospital asap, this has to do with breast which is one of the delicate part in a woman's body and again make sure you are using the right hospital

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ademolol: 9:25am On Aug 25, 2018
MummyAudrey:

Your whatsapp number please
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by honey001(m): 9:52am On Aug 25, 2018
Devosequence:
Sir I suggest you go back to the hospital asap, this has to do with breast which is one of the delicate part in a woman's body and again make sure you are using the right hospital

Okay ma...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 25, 2018
U can try dis.
Jessie21:
please o,sabi mamas in the house....What can i use to clear the stretch mark pregnancy left on my tigh and leg.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Lilliesbud12: 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
Onegai:

Libido? Hmmmm Lilliesbud12
Okay, so if you can wait till afternoon today, there is actually a post coming up on the blog about Libido and Sexx. We interviewed the owner of a Sex store and the lead dancer in a Gentleman's club (look up the meaning) in Lekki (these are the girls earning in $). I don't know if I am brave enough to post the links in public (for goodness'sake, they explicitly described how to give and get "head" grin they are insane, they told me I have a long tongue sef and how to use it, ewwoooo). But yeah, check the blog today...

Oh, and after reading the posts, if you wanna model for the Sex store owner, I'll put up her contact details. Same for purchasing from her.

2 posts are up now on the blog www.nefescorner.com. Those ladies are mad and D'Vine even has a 3rd post ready to go (but I said she should hold on for now grin). I can neither confirm nor deny whether or not I deployed those tips in that post wink
sorry it's coming late. thanks for your response.. I appreciate
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bibada: 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
honey001:

Sir, I am presently going through this. I had same issue and went to the hospital. Doctor said it's engorgement and prescribed lofnac and some other antibiotics for me. I took the drugs religiously. After I finished the drugs, I noticed the pains were gone but the swollen part was still there even when my LO was feeding from the breast. I went back to the hospital and was told it's mastitis meanwhile pus had already formed as a result of clogged milk. Had to go for incision and draining. It was a gory sight I must confess and very painful too. I'm currently on injections and antibiotics and was told to stop feeding from the breast till it heals. I'll advise you go back to the hospital if the lump is still there to be very sure it is not mastitis.
Thanks.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by honey001(m): 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
[quote author=Bibada post=70596197][/quote]

Alright, thanks so much, We will definitely go back to the hospital. Hope you are better now.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bibada: 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
honey001:

Alright, thanks so much, We will definitely go back to the hospital. Hope you are better now.

Still on treatment though but I am getting better. Feeding from just one breast is not easy ooo. So the earlier you tackle the issue the better for madam.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by honey001(m): 1:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
Bibada:

Still on treatment though but I am getting better. Feeding from just one breast is not easy ooo. So the earlier you tackle the issue the better for madam.

It is well with you and your baby ma... Please hope the treatment is not that expensive....
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
Jessie21:

My dear sister, let nobody fool you o, stretch marks takes forever to clear. It might not even totally clear but will become less visible. There are some essential oils that you can try. Check out google for essentially oils to ease stretch marks. In all, patience is key.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
humbleme99:

Go to the hospital, a pregnancy test will he conducted before anything is done.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bibada: 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
honey001:

It is well with you and your baby ma... Please hope the treatment is not that expensive....

Thank you sir. I really don't know the cost because I'm using my HMO.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ordinary cotton wool and water is ok. No brush till baby sprouts teeth

StrongWoman333:

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Goldenheart002(f): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Do you use it for only the tongue or the gum inclusive?

I use it on d tongue only, wit a lil bit of glycerine
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by honey001(m): 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
Bibada:

Thank you sir. I really don't know the cost because I'm using my HMO.
Okay. Alright. Thanks ma.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
hunniesuzie:
Ordinary cotton wool and water is ok. No brush till baby sprouts teeth

OK thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
Goldenheart002:

I use it on d tongue only, wit a lil bit of glycerine
OK. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.