Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1919) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4420226 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzleemah(f): 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
Happy birthday to your cuties @imurboss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ttomexy(f): 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
@imurboss,happy birthday to the boys,the lord will keep and favour them
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ttomexy(f): 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
@jazzyjazz,I am game, I love chicken
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
I alrdy knw the venue,am coming with buns and booze grin
jazzyjazz:
How about a meet up for Abuja mums?

Ayam thinking abourrit.....

Anyone game?

Dia wee be puff puff and plantain chips and fried rice grin For people that like food like me
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by asiya1: 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
enque:

I'd advice u employ a nanny t assist u.
That seems to be the way forward. I just need to get over my fear of nannies.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
preshpearl:
Good day mamas
Its been a while on here
Hope we are all fine

Biko EBF mums, I want to know
How long did it take for your period to return??
I am almost 19 weeks pp and I don't want stories that touch

Cc all sabi mamas
My period returned 2. months after delivery. The last time I and dh did the do, we didn't use any protection cos it was on my safe period shocked

Was worried when I didn't see AF was already scared until I finally saw it cos it was one day late. It means my period is regular now. wink Please continue using protection i have vowed not to take any risk again cos I had CS and I can't imagine the trauma I will pass through in a miscarriage or evacuation due to the scar of the operation I had since my body is still healing according to the Doctor. sad
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
rvpbae:
Mamas pls how do you guys steam vegetables for your lo? I'm thinking of getting an metal sieve, wrap veg in foil and place on boiling water. Will that work? Also how long does it take on average for it to be fully done?

Lastly do i need to get a seperate blender for my boy?

Abeg answer ooo
I learnt foil contains chemicals which is harmful to the body. Eg Cancer shocked
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
Please mamas can I start using a walker for my baby when she clocks 4 Months? Also heard it helps them learn how to sit well please I need your advice.

Secondly, I need recipes or the kind of feeds to try for a baby that will be stopping EBF at exactly 6months. Please help a FTM cos I will be taking her to a creche when she clocks 6Months thanks. smiley
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
enque:

Separate blender.... YES pls
Steam veggies? I'd rather u steam on fire wt a lil qty of water

Ok. Thank you. I just read steaming helps retain nutrients as against boiling in water.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Please mamas can I start using a walker for my baby when she clocks 4 Months? Also heard it helps them learn how to sit well please I need your advice.

Secondly, I need recipes or the kind of feeds to try for a baby that will be stopping EBF at exactly 6months. Please help a FTM cos I will be taking her to a creche when she clocks 6Months thanks. smiley

4months is rather too early in my opinion. How's the head control like? Since she can't sit properly now, how then will she stay in the walker besides i doubt her legs will touch the ground.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by preshpearl(f): 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
lessonslearned:

Am still doing EBF and my period came when my D'S was about 10wks old
Thanks ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
StrongWoman333:
I learnt foil contains chemicals which is harmful to the body. Eg Cancer shocked
q

Really?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by preshpearl(f): 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
StrongWoman333:
My period returned 2. months after delivery. The last time I and dh did the do, we didn't use any protection cos it was on my safe period shocked

Was worried when I didn't see AF was already scared until I finally saw it cos it was one day late. It means my period is regular now. wink Please continue using protection i have vowed not to take any risk again cos I had CS and I can't imagine the trauma I will pass through in a miscarriage or evacuation due to the scar of the operation I had since my body is still healing according to the Doctor. sad
Noted ma'am
Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
rvpbae:

4months is rather too early in my opinion. How's the head control like? Since she can't sit properly now, how then will she stay in the walker besides i doubt her legs will touch the ground.
Thanks ma'am. Her head control is not yet perfect. Though she controls it well whenever she rolls on her belly...Its some women with their unsolicited advice that is suggesting it o undecided I was also wondering how a 4 months can sit in a walker. Please what is the appropriate age/month for a baby to start using a Walker? Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
Been a while..... God bless all mamas who has taken their time to provide solution at one time or the other to our numerous questions...... God bless.

So we clocked a year last Tuesday and am still amazed at the awesomeness of God. It can only be God kiss kiss

26 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
goodhairdiary:

Chai
See fine boys
Happy belated birthday
Grow and shine in good health

Amen. Thanks maam

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ammy5565:

Happy birthday cuties kiss kiss kiss kiss

Thanks maam
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
jazzyjazz:

Ohhhhh look at fine babies ooooo
Chei

Happy Birthday to them

I saw their pics on IG

Thanks maami
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
spiceeamiee:
@imurboss happy birthday to your cuties. God bless them.

Mamas with toddlers, please i need fast food recipes. My baby no longer takes pap/AG so I don't know what to supplement with. She is 14months. I usually put two adult food, one cereal then pap/AG which is what they feed her last especially on days we are late to pick her up and she is sometimes picky so it's a yoyo thing. She may eat beans very well today and not eat it next time. Her constant foods are plantain/potatoe porridge, egg/mashed fried plantain, rice, pasta, indomie sometimes. When we are at home she can eat beans if she is in the mood then Eba too. Oats once in a while. Cereals are a constant at least once a day. I just need more food recipes for creche.

Modified: Also can I give custard now? And this Bubez flavoured pap, who has tried it?

Amen. Thanks maam
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nimi22:
Happy birthday to Jason and Jeffrey. May your days be long and fruitful. imurboss you doing a very nice job. kudos

Amen.... Thanks maami

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
preshpearl:

They are so cute

Double blessing

Pls how ano I get twins too grin grin grin grin

Thanks maam
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
sunbestie:

Happy birthday boys. Keep shining to d glory of God

Thanks sis
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
DocAdray:
Happy birthday to your lovely cuties, @ imurboss.
May they continue to grow and shine.

Amen. Thanks maam

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2018
Now that's what we're talking about! Way to go, September mummies kiss kiss kiss @ imurboss and angeltolly. God bless your cuties kiss kiss

I've been craving baiday pinshures, thanks for satisfying me kiss grin cheesy

*patiently waiting for October mummies especially kelizosuy and Nimi22* angry angry
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2018
gabby18:

Whaoooo...they r sooooooo cuteee....u doing a great job..ain't easy taking care of one baby not to talk of 2 @ d sqme time...mkre power to your elbows..God bless ur kids..

Amen. It's been God all the way. Thanks maam
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 11:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
Mzleemah:
Happy birthday to your cuties @imurboss

Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
ttomexy:
@imurboss,happy birthday to the boys,the lord will keep and favour them

Amen.... Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
Anugod:
Now that's what we're talking about! Way to go, September mummies kiss kiss kiss @ imurboss and angeltolly. God bless your cuties kiss kiss

I've been craving baiday pinshures, thanks for satisfying me kiss grin cheesy

*patiently waiting for October mummies especially kelizosuy and Nimi22* angry angry

Amen... Thanks ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
angeltolly:
Been a while..... God bless all mamas who has taken their time to provide solution at one time or the other to our numerous questions...... God bless.

So we clocked a year last Tuesday and am still amazed at the awesomeness of God. It can only be God kiss kiss

Happy belated birthday cutie, grow in Knowledge, wisdom and understanding
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Thanks ma'am. Her head control is not yet perfect. Though she controls it well whenever she rolls on her belly...Its some women with their unsolicited advice that is suggesting it o undecided I was also wondering how a 4 months can sit in a walker. Please what is the appropriate age/month for a baby to start using a Walker? Thanks

No mind them. Remember every baby is different. My son is 6months and hubby decided to get a walker for him, which we just pack keep for somewhere because he isnt ready for it. He leans forward and his feets aren't planted on the floor.

As per sitting, i started putting my son to sit when he was 4months plus, by 5months he was good at it. Keep putting her to sit, she will get d hang of it.

Kachifo
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by chic91(f): 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
Devosequence:
NOooooo ! Hmmm till 3 months plus oooo abeg don't break my little cutie spinal cord. shocked to learn more about it, you can google it

Okay...it's just that she usually want you to put her to sit which I don't want to do
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by goodhairdiary: 12:36am On Sep 27, 2018
StrongWoman333:

Think when crawling is established, walker is fine
But heard it prevents some children from hitting their milestones early enough, cause walker restrict them in a way
Ds started using walker at 7m+ after he started pushing plastic stool around the house, the walker is mostly used to restrict his movement when it is just me and him so I don't have to worry about what he's up to when I'm doing other things

(1) (2) (3) ... (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.