Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1923) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4396862 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Adayoung(f): 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
Good evening mamas, pls for breastfed neonates how many times do they poo,cause i noticed that i use less diapers since i started breast feeding
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Frozenelsa(f): 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
wowdiva:
I have a baby carrier to give out 3.2-11kg, that's what is stated in the carrier.
Location is Lagos

I am interested mama, as I am still buying baby stuffs in arrival of my LO and this will save me a lot. I am in Lagos.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by HolySteph(f): 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
ttomexy:

The august secret food is OK,they have 3 variance 1. Mixed a grain which consists of guineacorn,yellow corn,brown rice,and potatoes 2.nutty meal -guinea corn,yellow corn,millet,soya,and ground nut3.veggie beans-beans, spinach and onions, each cost 1,400 from the distributor,they also have fish powder and crayfish powder,1000 naira each

Thank you so much for this description.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by trinityhealth: 11:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
Trinity Healthcare Foundation is a Non-profit Organisation in Lagos, Nigeria and member of the World Hepatitis Alliance. As part of our commitment to end Hepatitis B and C in Nigeria, we offer Hepatitis B and C screening and vaccination at very subsidized rates for Corporate organizations, Associations, groups and communities. Do you wish to screen and vaccinated all members of your organisation against the deadly Hepatitis viruses then call us on +2348028791004 or visit us at 7A Governor's Road by College bustop Ikotun, Lagos, Nigeria. You can send us an email at info@trinityhealthcarefoundation.org. Our Screening services goes for NGN1,000 per participant while Hepatitis B Vaccination goes for NGN2,000 per dose. Free Lectures/Symposium are also available. Hepatitis is deadly...Act Now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by McPerry(f): 2:21am On Sep 30, 2018
Please we need your prayers and assistance.

This just happened to my brother and daughter.

I was clearing some weeds in front of my house when my children said they were going to play with titi( a girl that sells cement behind my place) not up to ten minutes I heard the shout of the titi girl calling for help and I saw my son running towards me then I took my rake and went there. On getting there I saw five boys with nose covered dragging the titi girl and my daughter in the front.
Trying to shout ole. Three of the boys took the two girls away while two faced me for a fight. I was able to capture one of them but the other guy came rescue his colleague and I was butchered. This Happened at Aleke after Adamo
Just behind my house.

She was kidnapped today 29th September, 2018.
Please help me Nairalanders, this girl here is my little niece, my brother was the one butchered. Now, we don't know where they have taken them to, we have reported to the nearest police station.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lady25(f): 3:22am On Sep 30, 2018
Hello mamas.please is it normal for a nursing mother to have a low sex drive and what can be done about it?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
McPerry:

Please help me Nairalanders, this girl here is my little niece, my brother was the one butchered. Now, we don't know where they have taken them to, we have reported to the nearest police station.

Haaa
Hope the girls have been found? Any news from the Police?
It is well with your family.
I pray speedy healing to your brother too.

and to this country called Nigeria, be free from oppressors and wasters in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
Giddyperson

Hope you are doing fine?
Stay strong and blessed. Greet the baby prince for me o.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
JGracious:
Giddyperson

Hope you are doing fine?
Stay strong and blessed. Greet the baby prince for me o.
Hi, we are fine. Thanks for asking. When I'm not very busy; I'm very tired. Tomorrow I'd start my 18 day countdown to early maternity leave. How are you doing
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lady25(f): 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
McPerry:

I pray that she would be found speedily, Hale and hearty too. In Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
zaynie:

Amin.
It gets easier with time wink
Lies cry

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
Giddyperson:

Hi, we are fine. Thanks for asking. When I'm not very busy; I'm very tired. Tomorrow I'd start my 18 day countdown to early maternity leave. How are you doing

I'm doing fine as well. Thanks a lot.
18days countddown? If you start maternity leave early, hope you will still have 6months leave to take care of giddyprince when he arrives?

Enjoy and stay strong.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
JGracious:

I'm doing fine as well. Thanks a lot.
18days countddown? If you start maternity leave early, hope you will still have 6months leave to take care of giddyprince when he arrives?

Enjoy and stay strong.
When we get to that hurdle cheesy I'm sha adding my annual leave in front.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by goodhairdiary: 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
Sansa143:
Yes it does

Okay, thanks
Asked cause it has same ingredients as tombrown which i made but its not completely smooth, like you can feel a bit of roughness from the shaft when it's made.... is it normal? Cause the person grounded it up to 3-4times, just want to be sure it's okay.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by goodhairdiary: 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
[quote author=McPerry post=71647589][/quote]

My prayers are with you and your family
I pray they are found hail and hearty
God have mercy

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Goldenheart002(f): 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
wowdiva:
I have a baby carrier to give out 3.2-11kg, that's what is stated in the carrier.
Location is Lagos

I'm interested if it's still available
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
goodhairdiary:

Okay, thanks
Asked cause it has same ingredients as tombrown which i made but its not completely smooth, like you can feel a bit of roughness from the shaft when it's made.... is it normal? Cause the person grounded it up to 3-4times, just want to be sure it's okay.
Didnt you crack and blow out the chaff before blending? That's the reason for the roughness
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by goodhairdiary: 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
tatacherie:

Didnt you crack and blow out the chaff before blending? That's the reason for the roughness

I did for soybeans
But didn't for the other grains, didn't know i had to do that embarassed cry cry
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
McPerry:

I was clearing some weeds in front of my house when my children said they were going to play with titi( a girl that sells cement behind my place) not up to ten minutes I heard the shout of the titi girl calling for help and I saw my son running towards me then I took my rake and went there. On getting there I saw five boys with nose covered dragging the titi girl and my daughter in the front.
Trying to shout ole. Three of the boys took the two girls away while two faced me for a fight. I was able to capture one of them but the other guy came rescue his colleague and I was butchered. This Happened at Aleke after Adamo
Just behind my house.

I pray they are found alive and well.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
Since tomorrow is public holiday, can we please have MHC tomorrow. kiss kiss kiss kiss

I've just finished arranging all the stuff brought in.
There is stuff to be won by a correct Igbo mama.
There's a shiny shoe someowhere
There's big bra for big boobies women
There's weight-loss slot
I'll be loading pictures ó.
Please don't miss it kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

11 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MumIbeji(f): 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
zaynie:
Since tomorrow is public holiday, can we please have MHC tomorrow. kiss kiss kiss kiss

There's weight-loss slot

Big boobies here oooooo..... Ehnehn I don dey book now oooo

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by DocAdray(f): 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
McPerry:

I was clearing some weeds in front of my house when my children said they Now, we don't know where they have taken them to, we have reported to the nearest police station.

So sorry momma, its well.
They would be found soonest and in good health in Jesus name. Quick recovery to your brother.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by DocAdray(f): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
zaynie:

There's weight-loss slot

Yelzooo...
God abeg, I need to win something o

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Fyngal1(f): 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
zaynie:

There's weight-loss slot

Abeg o. Let me book down for the weight loss.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Adadinmaa(f): 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
McPerry:

Just behind my house.

I pray for your family, all will be well.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
goodhairdiary:

I did for soybeans
But didn't for the other grains, didn't know i had to do that embarassed cry cry
Others say it doesn't matter, but my first trial was so rough. I had to pour in the grinder once then blew out the chaff before blending.
Note: i used a very strong mill in the market
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by preshpearl(f): 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
LadySarah:

11 mths.2 weeks after I got knocked up having 2 under 2s tongue

Tread with caution, it can be deceptive though

Nnem thank you I will thread cautiously
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Darsty99: 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
zaynie:

There's weight-loss slot
Zaynie, u have forgotten me oo.. observation report things at previous MHC
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hello my lovelies. please permit me to drop this here.

Independence day offer at Mima Bear Cloth Nappies!

10% off selected green themed cloth nappy items.

Valid while stocks last and till the 3rd of October!

Lets paint the town green!

contact us via: https:///447424449073

Have a lovely holiday!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by goodhairdiary: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
tatacherie:

Others say it doesn't matter, but my first trial was so rough. I had to pour in the grinder once then blew out the chaff before blending.
Note: i used a very strong mill in the market

Okay, didn't know it was possible to remove the shaft
So you also did same for millet and guinea corn ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.