Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4398988 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 9:46am On Nov 01, 2018
enque:

have u finished readin all the ones dt presently exist on NL?
in dt case, u never ready t read
Lol it's nl diaries I'm asking about nah, tell me the ones you read.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 10:02am On Nov 01, 2018
PraisesG:
Please now, don't deactivate O!
Just woke up this morning thinking about you,haha.
How was the trip?
Successful KO!
Please,register in a hospital now,when you have settled.
Greet GB.

I was about to press that deactivation button before you stopped me cheesy.

Thanks in advance, I haven't travelled yet. Of course I'd register once I travel, wasn't planning to do it at home. Once I find a doctor I can trust again. [s]Or I'd try a native doctor this time, after all it's village and they would only charge crocodile tail and lizard egg[/s]

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Goldenheart002(f): 10:03am On Nov 01, 2018
lioha:
Wonderful mummies pls your advise/help is needed

A friend of mine who have been ttc for 15yrs has finally decided to adopt after 3 failed ivf.

She dose not want people to know it's adoption so she is faking been pregnant. All the necessary paper have been signed. The baby will be given to her January /February by the grace of God

The problem now is she has to submit for pregnancy leave and the only accept letter from a government hospital. Is there any one here who can help or knows anyone that can help. Or any advise or suggestion. Pls it's urgent .

Liftedhand
Zaynie
Nurse kaffy
All mum
Pls help

If she's in Lagos, I can help

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 10:17am On Nov 01, 2018
Go and read my own, I just opened it because of you and I've filled to page 72 grin

Giddyperson:

Glam ma, I think I'd need therapy after the foolishness I did. Things I'd need the therapist to work on include:

Going out again
Going out with my atm card again
Trusting a doctor again cry

In other news, so nobody is going to suggest diary for me to read. But plenty mamas have asked questions since that time and have been answered. Only me remain. Its not fair, you people are doing favouritism in this group. Off to go and vex and deactivate my account
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 10:21am On Nov 01, 2018
hunniesuzie:
Go and read my own, I just opened it because of you and I've filled to page 72 grin

Lol don't be a tease. You diary expert you should have some good suggestions
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 10:25am On Nov 01, 2018
Me I only read diaries of people on this thread and preggy thread oh, don't know any others.

Giddyperson:

Lol don't be a tease. You diary expert you should have some good suggestions
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 10:28am On Nov 01, 2018
lioha:
Wonderful mummies pls your advise/help is needed

A friend of mine who have been ttc for 15yrs has finally decided to adopt after 3 failed ivf.

She dose not want people to know it's adoption so she is faking been pregnant. All the necessary paper have been signed. The baby will be given to her January /February by the grace of God

The problem now is she has to submit for pregnancy leave and the only accept letter from a government hospital. Is there any one here who can help or knows anyone that can help. Or any advise or suggestion. Pls it's urgent .

Liftedhand
Zaynie
Nurse kaffy
All mum
Pls help

Awww....I wish she embraced her decision without having to fake her pregnancy. There will still be many things she would have to cover up and it will make her feel uneasy later.
It takes a lot of courage to decide to adopt and she owes nobody any explanation.

Anyways, the deed has been done.

About your need, approach the officers in the registry of the govt hospital. They should be able to assist but will most likely ask for the maternity leave certificate issued by the private hospital or ask that she brings copies of her private hospital case file for verification. Not so easy i must confess , just pray the doctor that will sign it will not request for it.

Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MumIbeji(f): 10:49am On Nov 01, 2018
See who is 6months today ***dancing***

Felt like yesterday when this beautiful angel showed face. God I'm grateful

60 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by PraisesG(f): 11:05am On Nov 01, 2018
Giddyperson:

I was about to press that deactivation button before you stopped me cheesy.

Thanks in advance, I haven't travelled yet. Of course I'd register once I travel, wasn't planning to do it at home. Once I find a doctor I can trust again. [s]Or I'd try a native doctor this time, after all it's village and they would only charge crocodile tail and lizard egg[/s]
Hahahha,thanks for making me laugh.
Take care.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bigmummy16(f): 11:11am On Nov 01, 2018
Order for your home made PAP(Ogi / akamu / koko),contains no preservatives.We have white , yellow , guinea , millet & mixed grains.We can make to your specifications.We can deliver at your doorstep at a delivery cost subject to your location. Call /SMS 08057125055 or 08098125055

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lioha(f): 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
Goldenheart002:

If she's in Lagos, I can help

Yes my dear she is in lagos
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Goldenheart002(f): 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2018
lioha:

Yes my dear she is in lagos

Good
Let's DM

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by chic91(f): 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2018
iaatmgirl:

Morning ma

Let me advise based on suggestions I read in another group and some mum's testified to it here. After my lo pooed after some days of delaying. Going forward we reduced the quantity of the formula as against the water. So where we're to use 2 spoons, I'd use 1 and half or 1 n 3 quarter. It has no clear rule but the idea was to reduce the concentration of the milk so baby takes more water and the milk is not as thick.we've not had issue with lo not pooing since then.

Ok thanks ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Queency123: 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Thetherapist: 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
Good day mums. Please I need recommendation of a good tested and trusted breast pump. Thanks.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
Aren't you one lucky person? embarassed embarassed. I need Leave too. I'm good jare. How is bobo?

eksbabe:
Spiceeee grin sure u’re good mama.
I’m on leave now sha and my boy is in creche, isn’t life just gooood grin nobody should call me out please. Leave is for resting and that is what i shall be doing.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
I'm 19weeks and i feel/look like a hippopotamus. I don't even want to imagine what I would look like further down the line.

Meanwhile finally had time to read your updates. Your life sounds like an interesting movie grin

Giddyperson:
The bigger it gets the more attracted she would get to jumping on it. I just pray my baby doesn't come out with shapeless head cuz the way GB plays on my bump is enough to change shapes cheesy. Some nights she would just randomly wake up and come and climb on it, if I get tired and put her down, wailing begins

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by eksbabe(f): 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
UmmuFarrah:
Good evening mamas
please I want to ask why my baby shakes at any sudden sounds (even if its not that loud) she hears like she is scared and how can it be controlled? thanks in advance
How old is she? My baby used to do this when he was still a little baby, i cant remember when he stopped, but he did. He is 15 months now but he stopped way before he turned 1. May not be anything to worry about
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by eksbabe(f): 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2018
spiceeamiee:
Aren't you one lucky person? embarassed embarassed. I need Leave too. I'm good jare. How is bobo?

Lol we are fine over here oo mama. Pele ehn, have you used up your annual leave already? So you are 19 weeks and i am just 14+4weeks. Choii i thought we were in this together oo but see how you over pass me. Toh, take care ehnn we are almost there small.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by eksbabe(f): 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
JGracious:

Infact enh...you just described my ds o. Apart from rearranging, the manner with which he throws things drives me nuts. I scold him but then he will just look at me and start smiling like someone who won an award.

Enjoy every moment mama smiley
My son threw his pacifier in the toilet closet, the thing pained me i wanted to konk his head but his dad was there lol
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by eksbabe(f): 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
hunniesuzie:
The throwing is driving me nuts!

I'm on my 4th DSTV remote and I had to cellotape it yesterday, I was so upset I smacked him

I'm truly stumped.

Haa DSTV remote that is not cheap. I have learned to keep remotes far away from him till he is old enough to locate them after the 1st DSTV remote he spoiled.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
Giddyperson:

Lol it's nl diaries I'm asking about nah, tell me the ones you read.

ok I can help u talk to Jenifa's to give you her diary to read b4 u go fit pronounce the words finish u don fall into labour.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by UmmuFarrah(f): 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
eksbabe:
How old is she? My baby used to do this when he was still a little baby, i cant remember when he stopped, but he did. He is 15 months now but he stopped way before he turned 1. May not be anything to worry about
She z 5 months Ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
Giddyperson:
nooooo cry cry Tell me you're just pulling my legs.

I'm serious jor. I no get power to pull ur legs sef
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 6:46am On Nov 02, 2018
Chanbaby:

ok I can help u talk to Jenifa's to give you her diary to read b4 u go fit pronounce the words finish u don fall into labour.
Lol my favourite diary. I've watched all the latest episodes cry. Big don Shegzy is getting locked up for beating up Marcoos now I'm waiting for what would happen this weekend cheesy

By the way who else is on sceneonetv, there's this ridiculous series there 'house helps shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by eksbabe(f): 6:49am On Nov 02, 2018
UmmuFarrah:

She z 5 months Ma
Okay, i think a mum already mentioned it’s a reflex action and she is just getting used to her environment. She will outgrow it before you know.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 6:54am On Nov 02, 2018
eksbabe:
Haa DSTV remote that is not cheap. I have learned to keep remotes far away from him till he is old enough to locate them after the 1st DSTV remote he spoiled.
Was it Enque or Beyedew's diary that mentioned how much they bought dstv remote, since that time, where I keep the remote, even I have to climb before I get it.

Dstv decoder nko, she would yank it off from the wall and be carrying it about. We don't even bother to subscribe again cuz once she sees that light blinking, the next thing is to go and drag it. Too much stress, rebooting, shouting and running up and down just to watch tv. I haven't bothered to subscribe since big brother ended.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 7:22am On Nov 02, 2018
spiceeamiee:
I'm 19weeks and i feel/look like a hippopotamus. I don't even want to imagine what I would look like further down the line.

Meanwhile finally had time to read your updates. Your life sounds like an interesting movie grin

Lol the size is the major reason why I don't think I can do baby number 3. If my tummy could get this big now only God knows how it would get with a third pregnancy. And the man responsible for all this wahala is talking about he wants to start building more muscles and working on his six pack. undecided

5 interesting movie days, to make up for 360 boring days.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Halcyon123(f): 7:28am On Nov 02, 2018
You,Ijebu woman-go and sleep
Giddyperson:

Lol the size is the major reason why I don't think I can do baby number 3. If my tummy could get this big now only God knows how it would get with a third pregnancy. And the man responsible for all this wahala is talking about he wants to start building more muscles and working on his six pack. undecided

5 interesting movie days, to make up for 360 boring days.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 7:37am On Nov 02, 2018
Halcyon123:
You,Ijebu woman-go and sleep
Hello lady of Winterfell tongue
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by joycluv: 7:57am On Nov 02, 2018
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 8:18am On Nov 02, 2018
I'm so so sorry for your loss

Alligator pepper works I heard - chew on it to dry up supply

joycluv:
I had a still birth and my breast milk keeps flowing. What do I do to it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.