Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1999) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4418219 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 10:13am On Nov 27, 2018
Good morning mamas
Pls at what week do y'all administer Rotavirus vaccine for your Lo's? My baby is 11 weeks old TIA
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 10:22am On Nov 27, 2018
tatacherie:
Good morning mamas
Pls at what week do y'all administer Rotavirus vaccine for your Lo's? My baby is 11 weeks old TIA
6&10weeks

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 11:16am On Nov 27, 2018
Dear Mamas, please how did you manage Post Partum Depression? cry
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
FloraEC:

6&10weeks
Wow I just hope its not late already.I'll go check immediately
Thanks mama
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
No its not, just take them at 4 week intervals

tatacherie:

Thanks mama

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
StrongWoman333:

Open up about it to your hubby. Most times, they understand what is going on and can help with assuring words that will make you feel better.

Focus your mind on good thoughts.

Visit your own family e.g. your parents or siblings. They have a way of cheering you up.

Say a word of prayer to your father in heaven about it.

Everything is going to be alright. Don't succumb to fears or sadness.

Oya smile cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Oh dear its well with you
I'ts easy with God pls hold on to him
Trust me you really need to be around friends and family now
Try speak to a trusted family member or friend you'll experience some relief. You need all my the support you can get at this time. Let hubby assist you with some chores, if your baby doesn't sleep at night then its time to run shift. Try to go to bed early, if baby is on EBF pump enough so dh can help feed baby at night while you get rest. If you have good light and a freezer then cook in bulk once a week or 2
Alternatively if you have a younger one that is free let her come over to assist so you can relax your nerves a bit.
Listen to good music and some inspirational messages, if you love movies go on to zeeworld and d likes, comedy, etc. Give yourself a treat; manicure, pedicure, get a simple and lovely hairstyle, make up if you do just love yourself
The thing is you need a very active environment now to help you come out of PPD quick. I've been on Antidepressants before so believe me if I say those pills are bitches! They did more harm to me than good
It was bad for me cos I talk less so twas more of bottled pain. So talk talk and talk to some one trusted, it will help shift your mood

Fortunately, crochet became my therapy and that's what relives me of stress till date. I was able to channel the sucidal thoughts to something fruitful.
Check my thread to see the positivity that emerged from negativity https://www.nairaland.com/4040036/akelas-crochet-haven-amazing-crochet/7

However i advice you make an appointment with your doctor if you notice the feelings get worse over time
Pls be strong for your precious bundle of Joy.You'll definitely overcome sis E-hugs kiss

9 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
hunniesuzie:
No its not, just take them at 4 week intervals

Thank God!
Thanks a lot Ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
tatacherie:

Oh dear its well with you
I'ts easy with God pls hold on to him
Trust me you really need to be around friends and family now
Try speak to a trusted family member or friend you'll experience some relief. You need all my the support you can get at this time. Let hubby assist you with some chores, if your baby doesn't sleep at night then its time to run shift. Try to go to bed early, if baby is on EBF pump enough so dh can help feed baby at night while you get rest. If you have good light and a freezer then cook in bulk once a week or 2
Alternatively if you have a younger one that is free let her come over to assist so you can relax your nerves a bit.
Listen to good music and some inspirational messages, if you love movies go on to zeeworld and d likes, comedy, etc. Give yourself a treat; manicure, pedicure, get a simple and lovely hairstyle, make up if you do just love yourself
The thing is you need a very active environment now to help you come out of PPD quick. I've been on Antidepressants before so believe me if I say those pills are bitches! They did more harm to me than good
It was bad for me cos I talk less so twas more of bottled pain. So talk talk and talk to some one trusted, it will help shift your mood

Fortunately, crochet became my therapy and that's what relives me of stress till date. I was able to channel the sucidal thoughts to something fruitful.
Check my thread to see the positivity that emerged from negativity

However i advice you make an appointment with your doctor if you notice the feelings get worse over time
Pls be strong for your precious bundle of Joy.You'll definitely overcome sis E-hugs kiss

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
JGracious:

Open up about it to your hubby. Most times, they understand what is going on and can help with assuring words that will make you feel better.

Focus your mind on good thoughts.

Visit your own family e.g. your parents or siblings. They have a way of cheering you up.

Say a word of prayer to your father in heaven about it.

Everything is going to be alright. Don't succumb to fears or sadness.

Oya smile cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thanks cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please how long is it going to take for everything to be alright
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tina462: 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
Luminary1:
Hello preggy moms, what's the cost pregnancy ultrasound/scan in Lagos. ?

It depends on ur location
Scan at Anointed Medicals is #1200
U can call this contact 07069611625 for more enquiry
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
tatacherie:

Thanks mama
I don't think 11weeks is too late for the 10wks own. Ask them.
Ywc

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2018
StrongWoman333:

Thanks a lot I will go with your advice and Gods word as well...
That's sad to hear. Very insensitive I must say however forget them and move on cos you deserve the best! Life is too short to let their ill manners weigh you down
Like the strong woman that you are shake yourself up and come out of this I know you can do it!
If hubby allows you then go and be with that your Aunt even if its for a week it will help big time

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AllGadgetsNG: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
AllGadgetsNG:
Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo SINGLE & DOUBLE SuperFast Electric Breast Pump!!!

Single: 17,000
Double: 25,000

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

Contact 09053629994 for details or orders!!!

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
FloraEC:

Ywc
OK I'll go find out
Thanks a lot Ma

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
tatacherie:

That's sad to hear. Very insensitive I must say however forget them and move on cos you deserve the best! Life is too short to let their ill manners weigh you down
Like the strong woman that you are shake yourself up and come out of this I know you can do it!
If hubby allows you then go and be with that your Aunt even if its for a week it will help big time
Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Luminary1(f): 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
amorprincesa:
I think it depends on the machine the scan centre uses. Just budget between 2,500-10,000 naira

Thanks amorprinces.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
Please who still has a copy of supernatural childbirth should helep me forward to my e-mail. Hunniesuzzie, Sansa143 or whatever you are calling yourself these days, Ammy5565, Rofemiguwa, anyone?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
Giddyperson:
Please who still has a copy of supernatural childbirth should helep me forward to my e-mail. Hunniesuzzie, Sansa143 or whatever you are calling yourself these days, Ammy5565, Rofemiguwa, anyone?
I've
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
FloraEC:

I've
pls send to . com.
Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Aitee1: 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
Giddyperson:
Please who still has a copy of supernatural childbirth should helep me forward to my e-mail, anyone?

I'm interested please send to itororay@gmail.com thanks in anticipation
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kinah(f): 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
Giddyperson:
pls send to brenabright @ ymail. com. Thanks

pls can u share with me too. adetitigold@gmail.com thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jennykoko3009(f): 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
HolySteph:

I'm suspecting what he eats. Since he is fine without running temparature, fruits might help. If it persist pls see your doc.
ok thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tobbydy(f): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
FloraEC:

I've
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by amorprincesa: 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2018
Please, Send it to me too! I have searched but can't find my hard copy. Thank you

FloraEC:

I've
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by preshpearl(f): 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
FloraEC:

Ywc

My baby took BCG 10 days after birth
So our other appointments are always 10 days after

Its not late
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Halcyon123(f): 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
grin
Giddyperson:
dunasy,see pesin wey need book oh.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ammy5565(f): 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
Giddyperson:
Sorry maami, its the hard copy i have.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ameera2018(f): 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
Good evening Ladies,

Please who can recommend a good and durable electric breast pump to me? my options are Madela, Phillips avent and Lanosioh (Biko ignore my typos) Tnx
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hardcopy sorreh

Giddyperson:
Please who still has a copy of supernatural childbirth should helep me forward to my e-mail. Hunnies.uzzie, Sansa143 or whatever you are calling yourself these days, Ammy556.5, Rofe.miguwa, anyone?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
1. Medela
2. Lansinoh

In my opinion sha

Ameera2018:
Good evening Ladies,

Please who can recommend a good and durable electric breast pump to me? my options are Madela, Phillips avent and Lanosioh (Biko ignore my typos) Tnx
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2018
tobbydy:

please am interested too ma, yade@gmail.com, thanks
Sent
amorprincesa:
Please, Send it to me too! I have searched but can't find my hard copy. Thank you

a@yahoo.com
Sent, should I remove the dot?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.