Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4423305 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lioha(f): 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
hunniesuzie:
huhuhuhuhuhuhu

huhuhu

huhu

hu

grin

This laugh no get part twogrin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by CrazyJill: 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
Well, speaking of diapers, I ordered Japanese diapers for my son. Japanese diapers are pretty good in my opinion. At the very least, it is with these diapers that my baby cries less. Here, you can see for yourself thebestfromjapan.com/diapers-and-pull-ups/baby-diapers. There are good options. Maybe it will suit you.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bloomingbud(f): 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Awww, our sweet babies. May God continue to keep them in good health, thank God I didn't miss

Thanks ma'am.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 4:09am On Feb 11, 2019
Bloomingbud:

Thanks ma'am.
Happy birthday to your kids. They shall live to fulfill destiny.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Maryam1234(f): 10:20am On Feb 11, 2019
eksbabe:
URGENT PLEASE!!!!
Hello mummies, please i need help.
My 18 Month old has been having difficulty pooping for a while now. He can go two days without pooping because it is usually hard. He strains, runs around the house and cry before passing it out. It’s becoming worrisome because i give him oranges everyday to ease it but it still comes out really hard and painful.
I’m suspecting cerelac or custard as the culprits but i havent been able to establish it because i have tried to take out these two from his diet but sometimes it comes out hard.
Other foods he takes are potato, noodles, pasta, rice and the likes. We hardly do swallow.
What can i do please? I need a lasting solution asap oo.
Sorry about your son's condition Mama,why not try my Protein Supplement.It contains 100% Fiber and it works wonders in softening stool,it's even better since your son is a foodie you can easily incorporate it in his pap,Custard and Cereals.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Maryam1234(f): 10:26am On Feb 11, 2019
Soybean is among the world’s healthiest foods and has numerous health benefits such as;
•It contains vitamins and minerals like vitamin B and is also a good protein, iron and calcium source.
•It helps in cancer prevention due to the presence of isoflavone which can increase the activity of p53, a tumor suppressor which can send signals to the cell death (apoptosis) in cancer cells stopping the growth of cancer and its activities and the formation of tumor too.
•Helps in the reduction of hot flash symptoms as experienced mainly by women in their menopause and peri-menopause stage.
•Aids in the prevention of type 2 diabetes and other chronic health issues by reducing the resistance of insulin in the body and at the same time increasing the synthesis of the insulin receptors.

•It helps in suppressing appetite thereby eliminating the possible chances of feeling hungry or overeating which in turns helps in weight loss and healthy weight gain too because of the presence of fiber and protein content.

•It is also good for the heart, digestive systems, bones, controlling of the thyroid hormone especially when it comes to goiter and numerous others.

Nutritional content of soybean;

molybdenum, copper, manganese, phosphorus, iron, omega-3 fatty acids, dietary fiber, vitamin B2, magnesium, vitamin K and potassium, proteins, peptides, and phytonutrients.Please patronize Me beautiful Mamas our Location is Abuja and we can do Nationwide delivery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mamatwiny(f): 11:59am On Feb 11, 2019
JGracious:

Try this. Many mamas here have given positive reports about this home remedy courtesy of zayn.ie

for the stool, try the pap remedy.
Half cooked pap mixed with half raw pap. No milk. No sugar. No sweetener, even honey. Give like 3ce a day.
AND/ OR
Unsweetened yoghurt. 
Let's know how it goes.

Babe you are Godsent.
I started the pap therapy yesterday night, fed him all through the night. Till now I have not heard the belly sound nor has he pooed whether watery or normal.
He is still under observation but I believe the watery poo has stopped.

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Gr8fulHeart(f): 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
Mamas. Greetings. Dono were else to ask this question. Can someone recommend a sturdy water bottle for kids. I'm tired of buying and buying these fancy water bottles.and they kip breaking it. shocked
Or shd I revert to using empty eva bottle water container? At least if that one break e no go pain me.
Cc liftedhands. Zaynie.ifyalways. Everybody biko

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
Please I need help with the price for 1yr vaccines, so I go prepared.
MMR
Chicken pox
Pcv booster
Meningococcal conjugate

And again I saw MMR and chicken pox for 12m n 13m. Does it mean it will be taken again at 13m?

Cc.
Giddyperson
Zaynie
FloraEC
JGracious
everyone
Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2019
mamatwiny:

Babe you are Godsent.
I started the pap therapy yesterday night, fed him all through the night. Till now I have not heard the belly sound nor has he pooed whether watery or normal.
He is still under observation but I believe the watery poo has stopped.

Glory to the Almighty God.
Trust he's much better now.

Cheers
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
Gr8fulHeart:
Mamas. Greetings. Dono were else to ask this question. Can someone recommend a sturdy water bottle for kids. I'm tired of buying and buying these fancy water bottles.and they kip breaking it. shocked
Or shd I revert to using empty eva bottle water container? At least if that one break e no go pain me.
Cc liftedhands. Zaynie.ifyalways. Everybody biko

Abeg if you see let me know.
Although I did see a child's own that comes with a silicon bottle jacket.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
Awesomemama:
MMR
Chicken pox
Pcv booster
Meningococcal conjugate

And again I saw MMR and chicken pox for 12m n 13m. Does it mean it will be taken again at 13m?

Cc.
Giddyperson
Zaynie
FloraEC
JGracious
everyone
Thanks

Let me get home first, I'll check our card.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 4:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
Awesomemama:
MMR
Chicken pox
Pcv booster
Meningococcal conjugate

Thanks
I've forgotten

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Frozenelsa(f): 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
Mama Zaynie...... three gbosas for you. Thanks so so so much. God bless you and your family.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
OK, I'm not complaining oo just reporting him.
My son is 8months and can't crawl yet, instead he'll try to stand.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
zaynie:

Let me get home first, I'll check our card.

Okay, thanks
I'm waiting kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
FloraEC:

Lol
He wants to jump the bus
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
Awesomemama:

Lol
He wants to jump the bus
Sometimes is war to put him to sit, he'll hold me and stand instead.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
ifyalways:

Looks like a bacterial infection . Since its gone on for 3 weeks take her to the hospital.

To relieve her pains,give para, warm water compress with a washcloth on the affected areas, apply mupiderm ointment with a cotton bud and soaking all her bed and bath essentials ( pillow case, towels, bedsheet) with hot water and antiseptic

Thanks glam ma, Zaynie, Sunbestie, bloomingbud. i should have just gone to hospital but I was busy listening to home remedy MIL. The boils have all started to dry up sha, i got the mupiderm cream, and started the compress and soaking. We'd go to the hospital if i spot any new one again.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
FloraEC:
cheesy Reporters notebook
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mamatwiny(f): 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2019
JGracious:

Glory to the Almighty God.
Trust he's much better now.

Cheers
Yes. He has poked but not as watery as b4.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
Awesomemama:
MMR
Chicken pox
Pcv booster
Meningococcal conjugate

Budget #8500 - #12k for each except the pcv booster. We got ours for #8500 each.

We took only at 13m.

Cc.
Giddyp.erson
Zay.nie
Flora.EC
JGrac.ious
everyone
Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
Awesomemama:
MMR
Chicken pox
Pcv booster
Meningococcal conjugate

Cc.
Giddyperson
Zaynie
FloraEC
JGracious
everyone
Thanks
This is what i had but when i got there, they drew a line over MMR and chickenpox and told me those ones are now given at 15 months, you can see the line in blue pen, then you can see mine has no 13 months instead there's mmr and chicken pox again at 18 months. But that one is just their own schedule, every hospital with their own style so just follow your hospitals own

Budget 23k for what you listed as your 12 months immunization sha, that's about how much i spent
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
FloraEC:

Sometimes is war to put him to sit, he'll hold me and stand instead.

He might just start standing instead

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
[quote author=JGracious post=75633651][/quote]

Thanks for the heads up mama
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
Giddyperson:

This is what i had but when i got there, they drew a line over MMR and chickenpox and told me those ones are now given at 15 months, you can see the line in blue pen, then you can see mine has no 13 months instead there's mmr and chicken pox again at 18 months. But that one is just their own schedule, every hospital with their own style so just follow your hospitals own

Budget 23k for what you listed as your 12 months immunization sha, that's about how much i spent

Okay mama
Thank you so much
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by TheClulssHomakr: 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
FloraEC:

hehehe. My son was like that. He could crawl but was constantly trying to stand and walk instead and whenever he crawls, he'd stamp the ground with so much force.
He's just strengthening his leg muscles jare, free the young man.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by yetty002: 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
mamatwiny:

NNE, have you gotten help. Same here ooo. I heard many children are passing through this right now.
My baby have been passing through this and today is the 4th day. Vomiting, watery stool, lack of appetite, fever etc. The watery stool was twice the first day, I wanted to watch it to see if it is actually diarrhea and it continued 2nd day. We started ORT for him that night. He cries heart breaking cries from sleep etc. I added zinc for him in the morning then took him to hospital.
Malaria and full blood count test was conducted and both were positive.
We were told to continue ort and zinc, malaria and antibiotics drug were also added.
I am surprised that he is still stooling. This morning, he has stooled 3 times. I give him ORT after every stool. Some ppl said it is teeth but he didn't pass through this when he grew his first set of teeth at 4months. He is practically living on ORT . He already lost .5kg and now 9kg. The fever has stopped , the vomiting reduced, but I need the stooling to stop asap. The stomach makes noise before the stool.
mama thank you. He is fine now. He also use ors and zinc. The stool and vomit has stopped now.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by chinnyness122(f): 9:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
JGracious:

Dont try too many foods at the same time. One at a time for like 3days.

The texture of the food also matters since she's just being introduced.

Have you tried fruit purees such as apple, banana or carrots?

You may also need someone else to feed her apart from you so she learns there are other kinds of foods apart from breastmilk.

I actually started introducing food at 5months. I have tried apple and bananas, even avocado...may be I should try carrot too. But won't carrot be so strong?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
chinnyness122:

I actually started introducing food at 5months. I have tried apple and bananas, even avocado...may be I should try carrot too. [/b]But won't carrot be so strong[b]?

Steam till it's soft and then blend

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
FloraEC:

Leave him joor.
grin
Let him stand, he doesn't want to stain his hands ni

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
TheClulssHomakr:

hehehe. My son was like that. He could crawl but was constantly trying to stand and walk instead and whenever he crawls, he'd stamp the ground with so much force.
He's just strengthening his leg muscles jare, free the young man.
Mine can't, he'll position himself in a crawling position but won't move at all. Instead he'll go back to sitting or try to stand while holding something.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.