Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4406476 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2191) (2192) (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nkemosarodion65: 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
Gud afternoon mama's.pls has anyone experience dis.pls I need ur help.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
comtem2011:
Jazzyjazz, how are you doing? The Lord will see you through this journey.

I'm hanging in there sis
Amen o

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
Popscicle:
hello moms ,
i have a neatly used medela pump-in-style advanced breast pump plus its breastfeeding gift pack for sale. I only used for 3 months and its still in great condition. kindly send a private message if interested, so as not to derail the thread.
Thank you
its 48k.
has a pack of 20 breastfeeding bag unused, six 80ml bottles ,three 150ml bottles, and breast pads.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helen4(f): 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
[quote author=Eezohbae post=80055215]
thank you. I guess that's what I'll do eventually
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helen4(f): 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
[quote author=talltosyne post=80055566]

I know you do but distance is issue. Am somewhere in Ogun state, so having it when it's fresh is the issue
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ijesuloba: 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2019
tatacherie:

Weldone mommie
I ebf'ed for 6 months and when I introduced semi-solids it's expected that my baby won't take or if at all little. It was frustrating but I understand transitioning is not always easy after taking Bobbie for 6 whole months. I wasn't expecting magic. I was ready to take it one step at a time
But thanks to God, by being patient with her and continuously trying different recipes n cereals I discovered the ones she can tolerate & enjoy. Now at 10 months old she can eat for Africa cheesy infact she cries if you're not fast while feeding her

So pls be patient and keep trying after all its been only 2 months since you introduced semi-solids. Pls don't force feed her! And pls don't spank that innocent tender baby, she knows nothing! Don't feel like you wasted money anytime you get new stuffs and she didn't take. I pray she start eating soon so you can come back rejoicing
Check out the baby food recipe thread, you'll find a lot to try out that baby will eventually love
https://www.nairaland.com/4758545/baby-foods-recipes-weaning-solids
Cheers kiss
Tank u ma,will be patient,and amen to the prayer

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ijesuloba: 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
kayzat:

Lol.

You just have to continue trying and with time she will definitely start cooperating and start accepting the foods. My DD was like this too and it was war trying to get her to eat, many times I will have to leave the room when I can't bear her cry when it's feeding time but now we are 8 months going to 9 months and she has improved alot in that aspect. Even though she still struggle at times with her mum when it's time for baby foods but she accepts adult foods very well and we are the one trying to slow down in feeding her those ones. And Wifey was surprised with the dramatic change

wow happy for u and wifey,I will be the most happiest person when she starts accepting her food without struggle.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ijesuloba: 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
Chinnybaby99:

I did not do exclusive yet when I started complementary feeding at 4 months na war. We are 7months now and yet he likes only pap. He will not take anything else. But I will keep trying. It's patience. At least his healthy.
.tank u ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Aitee1: 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
Rayhanna:

Hello mama, you can start mixing her diet with Nutribom. Its cheaper and lasts longer than Frisogold. That's what we've been doing, we buy Frisogold, Nutribom and Lactogen. It's usually lasts us for two weeks.

This nutribom makes my baby have difficulty with pooping, and the poop comes out hard after days of holding poop, I just breathe a sigh of relief after she poop today cos of eating nutribom since Saturday I don't think I'll give her again, have you experienced such?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mumaraoluwa: 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
Aitee1:
Hello great mothers pls which is the best oil for a fair baby I have been rubbing her Shea butter cos it clears any rashes fast on her skin but I noticed she's getting dark in some part like the back and her neck but her ear, face and hands are fair and people say it the Shea butter that's making her dark so pls help with any suggestion
u can go natural for ur baby

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kayzat: 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
Aitee1:

This nutribom makes my baby have difficulty with pooping, and the poop comes out hard after days of holding poop, I just breathe a sigh of relief after she poop today cos of eating nutribom since Saturday I don't think I'll give her again, have you experienced such?

Nutribom may not be the issue. My DD has been taking nutribom for a long time and we never experienced something like this. Maybe you need to be giving her water after feeding

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by talltosyne: 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
[quote author=helen4 post=80066433][/quote]

Chat me on WhatsApp, I do delivery to ogun state too. We can work it out
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by talltosyne: 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2019
Rayhanna:

Hello mama, you can start mixing her diet with Nutribom. Its cheaper and lasts longer than Frisogold. That's what we've been doing, we buy Frisogold, Nutribom and Lactogen. It's usually lasts us for two weeks.

You can include our fresh yoghurt too, it safes cost a lot. Since my baby started yoghurt and nutribom, I just stop buying lactogen.

Zaynie also sells Tom Brown which is also cheap too.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Aitee1: 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
kayzat:

Nutribom may not be the issue. My DD has been taking nutribom for a long time and we never experienced something like this. Maybe you need to be giving her water after feeding

Hmmmm...have observed it today is not the first time, and yes I give her water while feeding, she even likes orange and have been giving her almost daily, every other foods she eat she poo freely but a moment I give the nutribom no more poo till after a day or two, that's why since the first pack I bought it still remaining cos I only feed her that when I exhaust pap or cerealac but with this last experience I don't think I'll give again

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helen4(f): 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
talltosyne:

Chat me on WhatsApp, I do delivery to ogun state too. We can work it out
ok
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
ijesuloba:
Gumorrin mamas,I did ebf for my baby for 4mnth and introduced her to formula bt she has refused to take,tried nan,aptamil,sma gold still she refused to take,as at 5month i try to give her pap(Millet,ginuecorn and yellow corn) mix with formula still she has refused to take it,she will be 6month by next week,i even went for crayfish and fish powder believing maybe she doesn't like sweet food still didn't take it.the worst part of it is after forcing her to take little,she will jst belch and throw up everytin,I get so angry sometimes dat am almost at the point to spank her,my mum kips blaming me for doing exclusive believing dats the reason she has refused food cos she is used to breast milk,abeg wat food can I give cos I don't like the fact dat she has to cry and struggle while I force feed her.
abeg mamas oo pls help ftm
maybe she's not ready..I did EBF for 6months for my baby after which I introduced pap and nutribom which he took for a while around that 6months, he later refused to collect anything apart from breastmilk until he was 9months old.Now he's 1yr old and eats almost everything.... That picky eater that time.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
Nkemosarodion65:
Try baby tribotan
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rayhanna: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2019
Aitee1:

I've never experienced it, perhaps you made it too thick. Unlike Frisogold, you only need little of Nutribom to make the desire paste suitable for their age. Try to make it lighter and see if it persists.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rayhanna: 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
talltosyne:

You can include our fresh yoghurt too, it safes cost a lot. Since my baby started yoghurt and nutribom, I just stop buying lactogen.

Zaynie also sells Tom Brown which is also cheap too.

Thanks mama, I don't have the means to preserve yoghurt at the moment. Will contact you once I can.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Eezohbae(f): 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
[quote author=helen4 post=80066291][/quote]

Yea mama,you can try tombrown too,both as cereal and as a swallow...

Since you'll be buying from talltosyne you can also add zaynie's tombrown too,so they can send everything together and you'll save cost...

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Eezohbae(f): 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
Aitee1:

Hmmmm...have observed it today is not the first time, and yes I give her water while feeding, she even likes orange and have been giving her almost daily, every other foods she eat she poo freely but a moment I give the nutribom no more poo till after a day or two, that's why since the first pack I bought it still remaining cos I only feed her that when I exhaust pap or cerealac but with this last experience I don't think I'll give again

Maybe her system is not cool with it

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by portable4real: 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
[quote author=Aitee1 post=80069544]

well as a mama have said that nutribom might not be the issue.
I have been doing nitribom for more than 2 years and I haven't experienced such
Which flavour of nutribom.
If it is Apple and banana I guess it might be the banana constituents cos I learnt banana make some people to be constipated.
You can try other flavour like,multigrain,oat,rice etc
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by whyworryPH(f): 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
Pearl05:

It's alright dear, we went back and took the vaccine on Monday.

How are you and your Cutie?

We are doing great. Thanks for asking.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kayzat: 12:00am On Jul 09, 2019
Please like how many weeks interval do babies teeth comes out one after another ?

It's as if my DD now have teething issue every 2 weeks which is very very frustrating. I got home some hours ago and madam already stooled 2 times within 1 hour.

Anytime she have this stooling issue we will just see tiny teeth few days after but I'm afraid the interval is becoming too close for comfort
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Aitee1: 9:48am On Jul 09, 2019
[quote author=portable4real post=80076861][/quote]

It's rice
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mumaraoluwa: 9:54am On Jul 09, 2019
Prettyuche:

Thanks for responding.using Angel baby soap.recently I saw black spots on his leg.don't know if the soap is responsible.I need to change it
good morning use this soap and cream for him

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 10:01am On Jul 09, 2019
Nkemosarodion65:
I have seen a lot of babies with it and with time, it cleared off. I think its common with chubby babies.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mumaraoluwa: 10:02am On Jul 09, 2019
Mrukk:
Please mama help me out!!!
My baby is 7days old, kindly recommend a good bathing set(soap and cream) she is fair for now and currently using ASDA baby soap but it's giving her rashes.
try this

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by unex50: 10:16am On Jul 09, 2019
HELLO MUMS..I'M PARTIALLY WORRIED.. MY ALMOST 8MONTHS DD HAS NOT CUT ANY TEETH....

IS THIS NORMAL CUZ SHE DOES THE TONGUE ITCHING STUFF AND PAST WEEK WAS STOOLING GARLOUR....BUT NOW SHES FINE..

BUT NO TEETH....ONE MUM SAID HER BABY CUT AT 6MONTHS...

WHEN SHOULD I BE WORRIED BIKO?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 10:38am On Jul 09, 2019
unex50:
HELLO MUMS..I'M PARTIALLY WORRIED.. MY ALMOST 8MONTHS DD HAS NOT CUT ANY TEETH....

IS THIS NORMAL CUZ SHE DOES THE TONGUE ITCHING STUFF AND PAST WEEK WAS STOOLING GARLOUR....BUT NOW SHES FINE..

BUT NO TEETH....ONE MUM SAID HER BABY CUT AT 6MONTHS...

WHEN SHOULD I BE WORRIED BIKO?

No need to be worried, it is partly hereditary. My son had his at 9m+. Some have none at 1year. Teeth will come.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mrukk: 10:40am On Jul 09, 2019
Mumaraoluwa:
try this
Thanks but can i get it easily in stores

(1) (2) (3) ... (2191) (2192) (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.