Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4467808 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) ... (2516) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by amorprincesa: 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
Does he rest? I hope he is getting adequate sleep that he needs.
Cos some toddlers no dey rest. They jump from one place to another.

Does he attend school and after school? Do you think they feed him well?

I will say first take him to a paed. An okay from a doctor will give your hubby and you less worrying.
sunbestie:

He is 2year and 4 months
His daddy is chubby nd he is chubby too but d sliming down all of a sudden is wat I don't knw
Any drug or food to be giving him?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
sunbestie:

He is 2year and 4 months
His daddy is chubby nd he is chubby too but d sliming down all of a sudden is wat I don't knw
Any drug or food to be giving him?

Madam nothing is wrong with your boy. Kids lose weight as they get active. There are high protein and fatty foods you can give as snacks. Bananas are great, just that too mucu causes constipation. There's avocado, full cream milk, yoghurt, peanut butter. You can do banana, avocado, yoghurt and a spoon on peanut butter smoothie. Your son is just fine.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anniebamba1(f): 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
Happy Sunday sabi mamas. I just want to thank everyone that gave advice concerning my baby's rash. It has cleared now and the skin is back to normal. Thank you all again. May you never lack helpers!

7 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mrukk: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
Please mama at what month or week can i start using baby carrier as am not too good with wrapper. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Globalupdates: 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
Jamb news:Lagos inmate scores 246, set for NOUN

Twenty-five inmates registered for the JAMB examination, he told the News agency of Nigeria (NAN) yesterday  in Lagos.

See: [url]https://www.joengine.com.ng/2019/07/admission-updates-fut-minna-post-utme.html
[/url]
Idris understood the slightest grade by the inmates was 175.

Seven of the inmates were on the loose before the April 11 examination, with six chronic to the capability to enter the exam.
Also see:https://www.joengine.com.ng/2019/07/free-browsing-latest-mtn-cheat-using.html

The principal held the capacity had commenced doling out of placements for 12 of the booming inmates into the inhabitant sincere further education college of Nigeria (NOUN) at the facility, to pursue their studies in countless fields.

”This is a put your signature on of trustworthy equipment to move toward as afar as learning behind bars in this country is apprehensive and we are altogether same excited at this development.
Also see:https://www.joengine.com.ng/2019/06/admission-notice-federal-polytechnic.html

”This year’s occurrence is outdo than that of 2018 and this know how to be attributed to the back and prophecy of the Comptroller  all-purpose of Prisons (CGP), Ja’afar Ahmed,” he said.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by joiful(f): 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
Mamas please can I give quaker oats to a one year old?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Darsty99: 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
joiful:
Yes you can
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Mrukk:
Please mama at what month or week can i start using baby carrier as am not too good with wrapper. Thanks
I started from 6wks

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sunbestie(f): 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
comtem2011:
just feed him from time to time and include Bco syrup. With time, he will bounce back.
Noted
Thank you ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by joiful(f): 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
Darsty99:
Yes you can
okay,thank you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
SuperAngel0709:
Good day mamas, pls my three weeks old daughter doesn't sleep at night, she cries and always wants to suck, even after sucking she still cries. I was forced to give baby food in d night, wen my two breasts has become empty, yet she didn't sleep o, but now as I type she is sleeping, pls sabi mamas and @kaffybill, what do u think is happening or wat can I do?
By baby food, hope you mean baby milk biko,.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sunbestie(f): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
amorprincesa:
Does he rest? I hope he is getting adequate sleep that he needs.
Cos some toddlers no dey rest. They jump from one place to another.

Does he attend school and after school? Do you think they feed him well?

I will say first take him to a paed. An okay from a doctor will give your hubby and you less worrying.
D guy no dey rest oo he can play for Africa... He can play all day without sleeping.
He attends school nd I don't knw if he is d one dat eats his food or his classmates.
Thanks for ur input.. I am declaring operation eat nd sleep this holiday

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sunbestie(f): 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
rvpbae:

Madam nothing is wrong with your boy. Kids lose weight as they get active. There are high protein and fatty foods you can give as snacks. Bananas are great, just that too mucu causes constipation. There's avocado, full cream milk, yoghurt, peanut butter. You can do banana, avocado, yoghurt and a spoon on peanut butter smoothie. Your son is just fine.
Thanks mama for ur words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Oliran(f): 10:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
Good evening mamas, it's been a while.
Ere-ife will be one year old on Thursday, I still can't believe it's a year already, was it not yesterday that I got pregnant?
We went for photoshoot yesterday and it was frustrating, wallahi I almost called it off, I had to call hubby to join us, we sing, danced and do all sort but Bobo wasn't cooperating, we were able to get few good ones Sha.

To the main gist Bobo started walking at 10 months plus but teeth has refused to come out, I mean he is still toothless grin
I'm Sha consoling myself with "I've never seen a toothless adult"

16 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Aim07(f): 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
Oliran:
Ere-ife will be one year old on Thursday, I still can't believe it's a year already, was it not yesterday that I got pregnant?
We went for photoshoot yesterday and it was frustrating, wallahi I almost called it off, I had to call hubby to join us, we sing, danced and do all sort but Bobo wasn't cooperating, we were able to get few good ones Sha.

To the main gist Bobo started walking at 10 months plus but teeth has refused to come out, I mean he is still toothless grin
Happy to him in advance, may God increase him in knowledge, wisdom and understanding. Some kids don't grow teeth early enough, the longer it takes to grow teeth, the stronger the teeth is and such teeth don't pull off easily like those the grow teeth earlier.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by talltosyne: 3:32am On Jul 22, 2019
Oliran:

Same here oooo, photo shoot was war for me and Emma, we layer got 3pose. He has 4 teeth but not walking. That's children for yu.....

Happy Birthday in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by talltosyne: 3:34am On Jul 22, 2019
joiful:

Yes you can.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 5:53am On Jul 22, 2019
Oliran:

Happy birthday to him. He's blessed.
Crying during photoshoot is a normal thing, I was so tired self. Mine have 8teeth but ain't walking yet so don't bother before this year ends, teeth will come and those that have not walked must surely do it.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by firstLadyy: 7:37am On Jul 22, 2019
FloraEC:

Bought it 1k ooo last week
oh really? I heard they v the one made in England

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 11:08am On Jul 22, 2019
Oliran:

See me smiling, Congrats to him. He is indeed a "REWARD OF LOVE". OLUWA A DASI O.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 11:10am On Jul 22, 2019
talltosyne:

Same here oooo, photo shoot was war for me and Emma, we layer got 3pose. He has 4 teeth but not walking. That's children for yu.....

So one year don reach now now. o ga o. He will continue to grow in God's wisdom.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LadySarah: 11:14am On Jul 22, 2019
Shout out to we mothers functioning even without adequate sleep.May we have a Blessed week

11 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 11:29am On Jul 22, 2019
LadySarah:
Shout out to we mothers functioning even without adequate sleep.May we have a Blessed week
Amen, congrats on ur newborn.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Goldenheart002(f): 11:49am On Jul 22, 2019
LadySarah:

Lolzzzz! Dis is so true, even me dat have weaned, my baby still makes sure he holds "something" every now and then

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Goldenheart002(f): 11:52am On Jul 22, 2019
talltosyne:

Weit fess! So Emma is a year old now? Lemme dance zanku for u, nothing stops u from borning our lil sis now grin grin grin happy birthday to him, he will live to rule his destiny in Jesus name
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by superbouck(m): 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
please recommend a good blood tonic for my 13months old Boi
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tina462: 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
Hello wonderful mummies...
I have better awoof for mums at affordable rate
Medela double electric breast pump #35k

Evenflo double electric breast pump #35k

Medela manual breast pump #6500

Sterilizing unit manual #5k

Chicco toddler car seat #19k

Cradle and swing #30k

All working perfectly and available
WhatsApp 07034853820 to order or check our IG page @uniquemums

We can also help you source for any neatly used baby products at your budget.

Smartmums shop and save smartly����
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mrukk: 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
FloraEC:

I started from 6wks
Thanks

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Shinningstar201: 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
superbouck:
please recommend a good blood tonic for my 13months old Boi

Why do you want to use blood tonic for him? Kindly visit the hospital if you have concerns about him. Cheers

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Hardheolar(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
Halcyon123:
Good evening oh, I say make I drop dis one for here. Shea butter for hair treatment contains karka oil, chebe powder, castor oil, coconut oil, menthol and vitamin E.
Price and can it treat dandruff?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by wonyi: 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
FloraEC:

I started from 6wks

You started going out from 6 weeks Wow.

Dd is 3months and we haven't started coming out. We have taken a stroll twice within the estate
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
wonyi:

You started going out from 6 weeks Wow.

Dd is 3months and we haven't started coming out. We have taken a stroll twice within the estate

Why? Cultural or personal reasons?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) ... (2516) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.